Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Has Judge Keller revealed how he’s kin to Brownell yet?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 23
| visibility 1

Has Judge Keller revealed how he’s kin to Brownell yet?

Mar 14, 2020, 6:27 AM

For a while I thought he was the father but now I’m thinking he’s got to be his sister.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Has Judge Keller revealed how he’s kin to Brownell yet?

Mar 14, 2020, 6:32 AM

Wife

Mar 14, 2020, 6:49 AM

Honey your pulse is low so u need to run to the coot board and can you say touchdown carolina what a clown

Mar 14, 2020, 8:09 AM

Why the attack on JK? Yes he is unapologetically loyal to CBB but he is entitled to his stance.

I do not agree with his support of CBB and think Clemson should expect more our basketball program but I do respect Judge's unwavering backing of Brownell.

Mar 14, 2020, 9:56 AM

Probably because he frequently makes personal attacks against those that hold a different opinion, to which they should be equally entitled. He spams the board at such a high rate that it would be easy to have missed it. Perhaps you’ve only seen his “aw shucks, I just love Clemson basketball and sincerely believe Brad is the best man for the job” posts but if you look deeper he has launched pointed individual attacks and broad salvos against most of the fanbase. He also hasn’t found a logical fallacy or outright lie he isn’t willing to deploy when losing a debate. Those are some of my reasons at least.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jstone D329 - “ It’s ok to want a coaching change”
Brownell @Clemson: 8 seasons ranked 50th or worse by Sports Reference’s SRS
1-29: Brad Brownell road record against ranked ACC opponents
142, 161, 294, 307, 293, 166, 225, 180, 260, 164, 141, 72, 68 - assist rankings amongst all D1 programs during Brownell's tenure

Mar 14, 2020, 10:56 AM

Viz, from a different perspective, turn the page brother. Deflate the hate.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 14, 2020, 11:12 AM

I’m not sure why you’ve opted to act as his proxy. He hasn’t toned down his antics in anyway. I was replying to someone who acted as though no one had reason to dislike JK. JK has been trolling this board as hard as ever since the termination of our season.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

142, 161, 294, 307, 293, 166, 225, 180, 260, 164, 141, 72, 68 - assist rankings amongst all D1 programs during Brownell's tenure

I'm not trolling anyone.

Mar 14, 2020, 12:09 PM

I love Clemson basketball and, like most people here, want to see the program succeed. I realize that my belief in Brownell is not common here, but that doesn't make me a troll.

If you want to talk about trolls, you shouldn't forget:

-People calling me Karen
-People creating new threads to mimic mine, often in a sarcastic way
-People being overly dramatic about my points
-People misinterpreting what I actually say

Since you claim to always be about truth and facts, you should apply that same standard to people in your camp.

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Re: I'm not trolling anyone.

Mar 14, 2020, 1:51 PM

Your entire 8th versus 9th thread is classic trolling. You knowingly stated an inarguable mistruth. Then, most anyone who called you on it was subjected to ad hominem attacks. That’s textbook trolling and that’s just a single thread.

Dude, please take a step back.

Mar 14, 2020, 2:17 PM

I am not the sinister and manipulative person you think I am. Honest truth, the thread you are referring to wasn’t about us finishing 8th, it was to thank our players and coaches for their efforts. My mention of finishing 8th was based on a quick look at the ACC Tournament standings, not an in-depth analysis in order to troll everyone.

What should concern you are the people here who fought for days to convince everyone that we were really 9th, not 8th. As I said in that thread, whether we are 8th or 9th, the point of my post remains the same.

I’d much rather our fans focus on the hard work our team put in, and the great wins and overall improvement that occurred as a result, rather than arguing over a technicality of our finish. The fact that you find it so important to not only correct me, but make me out to have an ulterior motive, is concerning.

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Re: Dude, please take a step back.

Mar 14, 2020, 4:53 PM

If it was a sincere mistake why did you not simply acknowledge it rather than use it as a launching point for ad hominem attacks against those who attempted to make the correction. Your initial response wasn’t “my bad, I think 9th is good.” You attacked anyone trying to clarify a fact as less of a fan than yourself. Again, this is one thread. You employ this strategy frequently.

Re: Dude, please take a step back.

Mar 15, 2020, 10:43 AM [ in reply to Dude, please take a step back. ]

The JK hate on here is bizarre to say the least.

These clowns continue to attack him, and then when he shoots back they claim to be the victim.

Very weird behavior on here

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 14, 2020, 1:19 PM [ in reply to Re: Has Judge Keller revealed how he’s kin to Brownell yet? ]

I’m not acting as a proxy for JK. I decided to be less critical of your being so put off by him and have been trying to appeal to you with sensibility. If he bothers you an eighth as you project with your responses, he owns you. For a smart guy, you don’t understand I’m trying to help. Oh well.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 14, 2020, 1:48 PM

I can assure you he does not bother me or occupy any of my time spent away from T-Net (which is significantly more than him). But it is increasingly hard to question the sincerity of you motives when I haven’t seen you equally calling JK out.

What I do know is this message board has an outsize influence on Clemson matters. My evidence would be purely anecdotal, but I’m firmly of the belief that the overwhelmingly negative sentiment towards Jack Leggett on this board led to his firing. DRad has proven to be reactive not proactive as an AD. JK uses forum to create a usually misleading and often outright fraudulent narrative about Brad Brownell. I push back on that when I see it. Based on post counts, JK posts on this board at @5X the rate I do.

You think the TigerNet message board got Jack Leggett fired?!?

Mar 14, 2020, 2:38 PM

Mar 14, 2020, 3:31 PM [ in reply to Re: Has Judge Keller revealed how he’s kin to Brownell yet? ]

Question my motives, I’m fine with it. I told you what I was doing. Take it or leave it.

I don’t need to or desire to argue with JK. I have my own opinions, but not one strong enough to argue back and forth with someone being positive towards something I love.

Take the black and white cookie as a figurative meaning for how I look at it. Two delicious sides of a single cookie, divided only by color. Look to the cookie Viz. look to the cookie.

Mar 14, 2020, 5:11 PM

JK has insulted current coaches of sports other than basketball including our football and women’s basketball program, former coaches, former players (including Brad’s), he’s insulted T-Net users, Clemson fans generally, and Clemson traditions. The only thing he consistently supports is Brad. So if that makes him the positive one I don’t know what to tell you.

Mar 14, 2020, 5:36 PM

Well Viz, it’s easy to put a bow on a statement like that. You could even post a bunch of thread links to back up your case, but the fact is that anyone can infer anything on a message board. I’ll say it again, it’s a message board. I’ve seen several posts in jest about older people and the Corona virus. I’ve seen people post, “fire Batson,” but I know it’s not malicious. It’s a joke. The whole overalls thing... I went four years and never wore overalls. I don’t have a problem with the overalls, but I don’t think we lose if people stopped wearing them. My point is you’re intent on villainizing the guy for the same sarcasm you see all over the board. look to the cookie.

Bwwaaaaak bwaaaak.

Mar 14, 2020, 10:10 AM

My Coot Alarm is going off.

Snowflake Basher........Out

you haven't been.....

Mar 14, 2020, 10:22 AM

banned yet?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Have you revealed what kind of tobaccy you chew

Mar 14, 2020, 10:40 AM

during coronavirus pandemics? Or are you sticking with your usual Red Man and Taylor's Pride?

Mar 14, 2020, 10:58 AM

This post is a vailed fantasy about your sister, bygod-coot. Clear as day.

Mar 14, 2020, 2:23 PM

Viztiz has some issues to deal with.

Mar 14, 2020, 4:02 PM

I do not think he is a family member of Brad Brownell. Not even his family loves him as much as Judge Keller does.

Replies: 23
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic