Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Nicky Haley tweets about Clemson-FSU postponement
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 46
| visibility 1

Nicky Haley tweets about Clemson-FSU postponement

Nov 21, 2020, 1:28 PM

https://twitter.com/NikkiHaley/status/1330172617005920261

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

FEw days from now? She doesn't even know what

Nov 21, 2020, 1:32 PM

the hell she's talking about. Truth is, this game will not be played, costong Trevor an extra game for heisman consideratin, and Clemson an extra data point. Also costing Clemson a win in the series forever and a 6th straight. If by some miracle it is played on December 12, then what will our injury situation be? What will the weather be?

Also, bazarre for Haley to tweet that when she was wanting to cancel the ND game in 2015. What a joke? She should just go out and spend the day trying to overturn the vote of the people like her friends.

Haley 2024!! A Clemson fan through and through!

Nov 21, 2020, 1:39 PM

She will be the first woman POTUS.

And a woman “of color” to boot.

Re: Haley 2024!! A Clemson fan through and through!

Nov 21, 2020, 6:32 PM

she would be a disaster.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 21, 2020, 6:40 PM

How?

Nov 21, 2020, 6:42 PM [ in reply to Re: Haley 2024!! A Clemson fan through and through! ]

And Joe Biden will be wonderful, right??? Lol

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"If a pig had a better personality, he would cease to be a filthy animal."

Nov 21, 2020, 8:22 PM [ in reply to Re: Haley 2024!! A Clemson fan through and through! ]

She's a lightweight, who would quickly become part of the "deep state" that is ruining the country. Try Tom Cotton for 2034 ... then you might be on to something!

Nov 21, 2020, 8:24 PM

2024 ... Sorry!

Re: Haley 2024!! A Clemson fan through and through!***

Nov 21, 2020, 8:24 PM [ in reply to Re: Haley 2024!! A Clemson fan through and through! ]

Not if Biden kicks the bucket while in office.***

Nov 21, 2020, 6:43 PM [ in reply to Haley 2024!! A Clemson fan through and through! ]

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No one expects you to understand

Nov 21, 2020, 1:46 PM [ in reply to FEw days from now? She doesn't even know what ]

bless your heart.

Re: FEw days from now? She doesn't even know what

Nov 21, 2020, 1:47 PM [ in reply to FEw days from now? She doesn't even know what ]

She went to the ND game in 2015.

Idiot post of the day nomination

Nov 21, 2020, 1:51 PM [ in reply to FEw days from now? She doesn't even know what ]

Tough competition today

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If we were to vote on this, I would need to create some scoks in order to create...

Nov 21, 2020, 1:58 PM

The voter fraud needed to fully express all the winners I have seen today.

~JKB

Pretty easy to understand

Nov 21, 2020, 1:52 PM [ in reply to FEw days from now? She doesn't even know what ]

Try again and read slower.

Nov 21, 2020, 1:58 PM [ in reply to FEw days from now? She doesn't even know what ]

Amazing how some can take a supportive message of Clemson and try to make it political. Yeh, the weather will be questionable in Florida in December ??

Nov 21, 2020, 5:38 PM [ in reply to FEw days from now? She doesn't even know what ]

The two situations are completely different.!
If you do not understand that then you are beyond help.

Nov 21, 2020, 7:57 PM [ in reply to FEw days from now? She doesn't even know what ]

Good lord dude, overreact much?

Heisman for TL16 wouldn't have happened anyway...

Nov 21, 2020, 8:29 PM [ in reply to FEw days from now? She doesn't even know what ]

Remember, TL16's character, standards, skills are all far above the Heisman committee's wheelhouse to have warranted a trip to NY.

I also think that TL16 has his priorities so well set, that he doesn't give this meaningless award a 2nd thought.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

J. Marc Edwards
Cary, NC

LOL at the liberal lady who responded to Nikki about hospitals being overwhelmed now

Nov 21, 2020, 1:37 PM

with COVID.

Very very few, if any, hospitals right now have so many COVID cases that they can’t handle them.

In fact, many hospitals have no one currently in their dedicated COVID units.

Remember, 99.9% plus people who get it survive.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Re: LOL at the liberal lady who responded to Nikki about hospitals being overwhelmed now

Nov 21, 2020, 6:18 PM

Not sure where you get your news, but many hospitals in some parts of the country are completely overwhelmed. It hasn't hit SC, but it will. Covid doesn't see state lines.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You know where he gets his news.

Nov 21, 2020, 6:38 PM

He's also hoping Trump didn't lose, bless his heart.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

and you can't answer.***

Nov 21, 2020, 8:07 PM

That is correct, I prefer not to have a Biden-Harris presidency.

Nov 21, 2020, 8:10 PM [ in reply to You know where he gets his news. ]

I don’t want my taxes to go up, nor do I want our country to get in wars or lose its identity.

I get my news from multiple sources, as I hope you do as well.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

He gets told from different sources

Nov 21, 2020, 8:24 PM

one of them head bobbers. yes sir, yes sir... No doubt about it.

Please tell us, how many hospitals are truly overwhelmed with COVID cases

Nov 21, 2020, 6:52 PM [ in reply to Re: LOL at the liberal lady who responded to Nikki about hospitals being overwhelmed now ]

right now, to the point that they can’t appropriately care for patients?

A total number or a percentage is acceptable. I’m sure you have this information since you claim to have access to the most accurate and reliable information.

Dead wrong. I’m a respiratory therapy supervisor in the

Nov 21, 2020, 7:06 PM [ in reply to LOL at the liberal lady who responded to Nikki about hospitals being overwhelmed now ]

Atrium Health system. At my particular hospital, we’ve been on an ED hold for around 3 weeks now. That means patients are being held in the ED - in rooms or hallways - for 6, 12, 18 hours before they can be admitted, transferred, or sent home. Our ICU has been full for months now. We are keeping ICU eligible patients in progressive (ICU step down) units because there is no room. Patients aren’t being transferred because there is no room at other hospitals either. Our 20 bed ICU had 13 patients on ventilators last week. We are not staffed to handle that kind of volume. And not to mention, some employees are testing positive and having to stay home. Do you have any idea the strain that puts on staffing? No, you have no clue. It’s a miracle people are even still showing up for work at this point. So go about your business thinking everything is fine in your world and leave the saving lives to the real heroes.

Thank you for what you do. I’m sorry it’s been so busy there.

Nov 21, 2020, 8:06 PM

Of course some hospitals are going to be at or near capacity. But contrary to the media hysteria, most aren’t.

Whether the hospitals are full solely or mostly due to COVID is another issue.

As bad as COVID has been for some people, the data says that very few people who get it will die from it. The same science that tells us that masks and social distancing work is the same science that tells us that most people who get it will be fine.

This isn’t to say that people should be stupid. I’m all for mask wearing and social distancing. I wear my N95 mask religiously. I haven’t eaten at a restaurant since February. I haven’t seen many friends since the pandemic hit, and when I did it was with the utmost care.

I wish everyone were as careful, but they aren’t. As much as I would like to force people to do what I want them to do, that isn’t right. It isn’t our government’s job either. That’s why the ridiculous statements and memes from some people about how everyone else should live their lives is out of line.

Re: LOL at the liberal lady who responded to Nikki about hospitals being overwhelmed now

Nov 21, 2020, 8:25 PM [ in reply to LOL at the liberal lady who responded to Nikki about hospitals being overwhelmed now ]

Wonder if in that 1% is your loved one?

I have a close family member that is a NP working on the COVID floor. I am concerned about this family member being overwhelmed with the workload and am concerned about emotional health. Two family members have recovered from COVID, thankfully, but not all are so lucky. We all face different situations and look at this situation through different eyes. I am sharing my perspective.

Nov 21, 2020, 8:42 PM [ in reply to LOL at the liberal lady who responded to Nikki about hospitals being overwhelmed now ]

That's entirely false. There are tons of hospitals that are at capacity around the country. And hospitals are not equipped to operate near max capacity. Also, while the death rate isn't as high as initially expected, it's higher than than that. Best estimates put it around .6%, which is six times deadlier than the flu. Finally, just because you don't die doesn't mean it's not a bad illness. A huge percentage of even mild cases have damage to their organs and symptoms that last for months. I'm still suffering from a number of symptoms a month after my first symptoms.

Link to the data showing that “a ton of hospitals”

Nov 21, 2020, 8:46 PM

in the U.S. are at max capacity?

I fully understand what COVID is, and how bad it can be for some people.

What is she talking smack when she doesn't know what the

Nov 21, 2020, 2:43 PM

#### happened?

Another internet punk.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: What is she talking smack when she doesn't know what the

Nov 21, 2020, 2:57 PM

are you mad b/c she wears a smaller dress size than you?
I don't understand your frustration.

So, you think by calling me a woman you're insulting me?

Nov 21, 2020, 3:06 PM

I'll take is as a compliment.

It also makes you look like a misogynist.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: So, you think by calling me a woman you're insulting me?

Nov 21, 2020, 3:53 PM

I didn't call you a woman.
Nor was I was the one insinuating the gal didn't know what she was talking about.

Nice try...

Maybe not, but still didn't make your retort any better...

Nov 21, 2020, 6:40 PM

do yourself a favor and just quit trying to match wits with smarter adults.

ah, little dimwit...

Nov 21, 2020, 7:18 PM

you got nothing. Sit down.

Re: What is she talking smack when she doesn't know what the

Nov 21, 2020, 8:47 PM [ in reply to Re: What is she talking smack when she doesn't know what the ]

Lollers

Nov 21, 2020, 3:10 PM

it is almost like she is mocking Tnet.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Seems dumb at first but remember there will be more Gator

Nov 21, 2020, 3:14 PM

voters than noles when she faces Trump in the primary in FL in 24.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Nicky Haley tweets about Clemson-FSU postponement

Nov 21, 2020, 6:12 PM

Ha ha. Cool. Not what I was expecting from Nikky.

Sometimes the road to the truth is so elusive it's confusing and reality becomes illusion.

Nov 21, 2020, 6:22 PM

Mikki is an embarrassment to CU. Degree in accounting? She couldn't even keep the books straight for her father's family business. Or file taxes on time. Sad actually.

Though I liked her tweet in context...

Nov 21, 2020, 6:42 PM

boy, did she get abused. Bad decision in my opinion.

Nov 21, 2020, 7:24 PM

She’s a good looking woman.
FSU is a dead program!
Funny , no one talked about canceling when Trevor tested positive.
GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 21, 2020, 7:44 PM

You know, that’s a good observation.

Nov 21, 2020, 7:26 PM

Wow! Hard to believe how a tweet supporting the Tigers can turn to Covid and politics. So sad.

Welcome to 2020.***

Nov 21, 2020, 8:48 PM

Replies: 46
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic