Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Hahahahahaha
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 1

Hahahahahaha

Oct 29, 2020, 5:14 AM

Hold on, can't stop laughing. Ok ok. So in the year 2020, this is how you handle "damning" evidence of a presidential candidate? You print everything out and don't make any copies? I'm surprised Tucker's dog didn't eat his evidence.

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2020/10/tucker-carlson-lost-only-copy-of-documents-nailing-biden.html

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Hahahahahaha

Oct 29, 2020, 6:29 AM

Haha. It's so obvious this story is fake, but they will not let hope die.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 29, 2020, 7:50 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

Bro....Germans AF

Oct 29, 2020, 7:54 AM

join the other thread. It was a good one.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We need a show of hands of all board posters...

Oct 29, 2020, 7:54 AM

Who watch Tucker Carlson and actually take his show seriously. And actually believed this story.

Don't go silent on us now. Come on out and say it so we can laugh accordingly.

https://www.npr.org/2020/09/29/917747123/you-literally-cant-believe-the-facts-tucker-carlson-tells-you-so-say-fox-s-lawye

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

Don't watch any of them.

Oct 29, 2020, 8:11 AM

If I have to care about or be a "fan" of any talking head.... Then I don't watch them. I want a ###### robot telling me news I care about and don't. That I agree with and disagree with. Since those professional journalists no longer exist I'm not a taker of "news". Doesn't matter who's mouth it comes out of. Best I can do is glean what I can from biased sources and try and sort it out.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Don't watch any of them.

Oct 29, 2020, 9:39 AM

I figured you didn't as you think for yourself and take a logical approach to issues. But there was a lot of other people Tucker cheerleading this week who went real quiet after he threw this pick six.

Re: Don't watch any of them.

Oct 29, 2020, 9:58 AM

Tucker is pretty good. His show is the most popular show on cable news. I try and tune in about once a week. I actually watched this episode and it seemed like a pretty stupid accusation.

They did confirm that they had copies so it just pretty much seems like a non-story.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He's not good.

Oct 29, 2020, 10:33 AM

Tucker changed his MO (which actually used to be good) to fit this joke of a show format. The feigned looks of confusion in a lame attempt to connect with the common man and the absurdly manipulated distortion of facts to make points.

Fox's own lawyers successfully argued in court that his show is BS and no one should take it seriously. That's Fox's official stance on their own show.

So anyone who does watch it and thinks it's factual and that they're learning something from it, well, that person is now willfully choosing to be naive and misinformed.

It's like knowing pro wrestling is fake but still pretending it isn't.

Re: He's not good.

Oct 29, 2020, 12:00 PM

Conservative Kayfabe, alive and well

Oct 29, 2020, 9:59 AM

franc1968®

something something about the court of public opinion.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I have no idea what this means***

Oct 29, 2020, 10:01 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

because

Oct 29, 2020, 7:29 PM

you are always the one wisely telling us not to rush to judgement until all the facts come out, seems some of you guys pre maturely ejaculted over this one, because as I mentioned the other nght, this is just an attempt to carpet bomb the Biden Campaign. When asked to produce evidence of their claims, they say the documents magically disappeared. When are you guy going to learn that Carlson and Hannity are highly paid liars.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don't normally respond to second and third page threads...

Oct 29, 2020, 11:25 PM

but I stumbled upon this looking for something else.

So still not completely getting the connection here.

First, I do not watch Hannity or Carlson on a regular basis. I did watch Carlson the other night because I saw a tweet that Bobulinski was giving an interview. For some reason you want to pick me out of the crowd, but if you bothered to read other threads, you would see where I watched the interview with a skeptical eye, wondering why Bobulinski was coming forward and weighing the evidence he had. I was far from ejaculating all over the story, as you say.

Second, you brought me into a thread (this thread) concerning Carlson's claims of "missing documents." It sound like crap to me to. BUT...I didn't watch Tucker that night so I have no idea what he is talking about. Based on the clip where he is talking about the alleged "missing documents," these "missing documents" were not any documents relating to Bobulinski. So yeah, I'm a little perplexed as to your point in this thread. Does this prove something? I didn't comment (defend) in ANY of the threads regarding Carlson's "missing documents" because I didn't disagree with what was being said. I was allowing everybody else to ejaculate all over the story.

FTR, I can't stand Hannity.

Tigerbalm1®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Can you spell incompetent ?

Oct 29, 2020, 10:07 AM

Can Tucker ??

Oct 29, 2020, 10:12 AM

Tucker has drunk the Trump Kool-aid so deep that he is willing to make (more of) a fool of himself to desperately try to keep this muddy story in the news for a few more days.

I would say that he is willing to undermine his own credibility if he had any left.

Oct 29, 2020, 10:13 AM

They should get the FBI in on the investigation, oh wait......

nevermind.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 16
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic