Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TigerNet ranked No. 2 CFB message board
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 32
| visibility 1

TigerNet ranked No. 2 CFB message board

Dec 22, 2020, 6:13 PM

https://messageboardgeniuses.com/2020/12/22/top-5-college-football-message-boards-of-2020/

#2 – TigerNet – https://www.tigernet.com/

If you want to dislike Clemson, this is the board for you. This board is very high-volume and is a great place to discuss Clemson football. It is easy to tell from reading the board that Clemson has been a very successful program over the past few years. You will not find a more arrogant group of posters anywhere else on the internet, that is for sure. In addition to Clemson football, the posters here like to discuss what the follies of South Carolina football (or the “Coots” as they call them) and their unlikely rival in Ohio State. This would be a great board to keep an eye on should Clemson lose another game. The likelihood of an epic meltdown is extremely high. Here are some of the best posts over the season:

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Washington, LOL! Everybody knows they play girly pants

Dec 22, 2020, 6:18 PM

footsball on the west coast. :) :) :)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I woudl say Vandy leads the pack on Girly pants football...***

Dec 22, 2020, 8:52 PM

Re: TigerNet ranked No. 2 CFB message board

Dec 22, 2020, 6:20 PM

The fake Tigers board is no.1? We need the Russians to take that LSU site down. TigerNet should and is #1

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We are so misunderstood....

Dec 22, 2020, 6:27 PM

People love to hate us.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

and apparently they don’t get sarcasm.***

Dec 22, 2020, 6:54 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Plenty here miss it too.

Dec 22, 2020, 10:42 PM

??

Dec 22, 2020, 6:35 PM

Why didn't they show more than the top 5? Surely the elves are #11.

FM is famous now...

Dec 22, 2020, 7:03 PM

Whey to go

Francis Marion®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Oh sweet baby Jesus, soon to be laying in the manger,

Dec 22, 2020, 7:19 PM

that freak just got far too much encouragement.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Re: Oh sweet baby Jesus, soon to be laying in the manger,

Dec 22, 2020, 7:27 PM

U 2 R just mad because Trevor liked his gift more than he liked the orange hair scrunchy and NY Jets bandana that ya’ll gave him.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

^^^Truth***

Dec 22, 2020, 9:01 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: FM is famous now...

Dec 22, 2020, 9:03 PM [ in reply to FM is famous now... ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Francis and Bob be like

Dec 22, 2020, 7:04 PM

LOL that’s hilarious!***

Dec 22, 2020, 7:09 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Lol!

Dec 22, 2020, 7:28 PM

FM, now you really have to get the TL star named or no one will ever believe u again.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Crump be like...

Dec 22, 2020, 7:29 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was 6 my Mother let me have a kitten. It died. Don't send prayers, a TU is better." - tugalooriver circa 2022

Re: Crump be like...

Dec 22, 2020, 7:35 PM

Sorry, had to get you off of 6969 Moab!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Haha I noticed that too...thanks!***

Dec 22, 2020, 7:46 PM

"When I was 6 my Mother let me have a kitten. It died. Don't send prayers, a TU is better." - tugalooriver circa 2022

Re: Haha I noticed that too...thanks!***

Dec 22, 2020, 7:56 PM

Well, you know us arrogant, foul, rude, redneck, entitled Clemson fans need to stick together, ??

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

A more arrogant group of posters !?!?!

Dec 22, 2020, 7:46 PM

Apparently they've never visited the UGAy, Notre Lame, LSWho, or OcryO State message boards.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Nice job posting lol!***

Dec 22, 2020, 7:48 PM

Not just a pit of alligators, AIDS alligators!!!

Dec 22, 2020, 7:57 PM

The Tom Herman stuff on Surly Horns was priceless.

Hardcore Husky sounds interesting

Dec 22, 2020, 8:58 PM

If you are into that...

Who’s happy with this?? Best is the standard!***

Dec 22, 2020, 9:03 PM

Re: Who’s happy with this?? Best is the standard!***

Dec 22, 2020, 11:14 PM

I can only imagine what some people thought and coaches have used from the posts this year. I've visited several sports boards over the years and there is definitely a perception out there. Especially on Twitter and especially on potential recruits social media. We were getting crushed this summer with the racism stuff.

Read more than a few times on recruits pages that if you want to know what it's like living in and the environment of Clemson, visit their sports board...

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Lol enjoy your short stay here...

Dec 23, 2020, 1:10 AM

...on the Tnets.

MODS!!!***

Dec 23, 2020, 7:15 AM [ in reply to Re: Who’s happy with this?? Best is the standard!*** ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

To everyone at Tnet headquarters...

Dec 22, 2020, 9:13 PM

And tnetters around the world...

Well done.

Dec 23, 2020, 2:02 AM

The corn dogs rigged this because we told those corn dog thangs that they would be 1 & done. They ran their mouths so much here on Tigernet but most died of covid around the time of their first loss then the rest died the following week. Never to be seen again unless they have another miracle in 10-15 years.

This is revenge, we could never be as prideful as they were last year but on Tigernet we are confident because we know our Team is coached by DABO & crew & it’s rare we ever lose.

Imagine lS who with the kind of run Dabo’s had, we’d have to kill them all so they shut up.....lol

Tigernet is number 1 & will win the Natty

LS Who provides a quality team for Bama to beat up on each year plus all those ugly loses this year! Their site is actually 4 or 5 this must be last year’s rating!

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

When I was in south Texas in June 2019, a large

Dec 23, 2020, 4:59 AM

group of my family gathered for a cookout after which the chatter was about football.

The subject of sports' sites arose, and one cousin remarked, "It doesn't get more brutal than that massive TigerNet site you Clemson people have."

Another added, "Yeah, I went on it once before one of our games against you and was broiled, roasted and burned to a crisp just for saying 'hello.'" (He's a TAMU alum.......lol.)

I just smiled, somewhat arrogantly I suppose, because they wanted to talk about TigerNet...not their own sites, which included TAMU, Texas, Baylor, Arizona State, Michigan, Oklahoma and Oklahoma State.

Dammmmmmmmmn proud to be a member, proud of our members and appreciative for the hard work done by the TNet staff!

GO TIGERRRRRRRRRS.......and GO TIGERRRRRRRNET!

Not even one mention of RAGAnon

Dec 23, 2020, 5:51 AM

the Cabal of TU worshipping trolls that really control things in here.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 23, 2020, 6:31 AM

Cool bruh. However, they missed one. Volnation.com is tops in my book for entertainment. If Clemson news is slow, head over there for some classic takes. It's kind of like FGF with *gulp* a little more class, a lot more wit, mixed with *gulp* a little more intelligence?

They wanted to manhunt Kiffin, now they want him to come back.

They pretty much vetoed the hire of Schiano, and it worked!

They loved Pruitt because he says "aight". Now they are ready to chase him out of Knoxville because he's a Bammer.

If they could get Fulmer back as A.D. it would be a return to their glory years. Got him, now they want him gone.

Did I mention the new allegations?

Replies: 32
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic