Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Had to be in Cootlumbia today
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1

Had to be in Cootlumbia today

Jul 6, 2017, 7:15 PM

Saw a truck with a gamecock sticker on the left-hand side of the tailgate and an Alabama "A" sticker on the right-hand side of the tailgate. LOL. You can't make this stuff up.

Also, video on YouTube of this coot couple from Greenville preparing for and watching the November beat down. At the end of the game the guy admits his ##### got crub stomped and then says he is moving on and pulling for his second favorite team with a big Roll Tide. They just make it too easy.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Had to be in Cootlumbia today

Jul 6, 2017, 7:45 PM

I see that around here daily, nothing new bc that's who they are. They are a magnet that attaches to anything better than they are!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 6, 2017, 10:00 PM

My wife and I have lived in NE Cola since late 1991 and we put up with GC aspirations yearly! Dawn Staley is the ONLY positive their athletic program has had over the last few years to consistently be good. Virtually everything else has tanked outside of Men's basketball during their final four run. Their fans have a longing for real tradition, true sustained success and no matter their short term success they just fall short. Outside of baseball CWS championships and Women's basketball trophies they have nothing to claim and it simply kills them.

They aspire to find relevance in the SEC, but their horrid past, especially in football, makes their efforts pale in comparison even to Ole Miss., Missouri and even Texas A&M. The OBC opened a glimpse of potential success, but it disappointed in the aftermath of his departure. In short Usuck likely should have never left the ACC and the ghost of Frank McGuire haunts them still. None of their would ever admit two outcomes. First they have never competed with any degree of success in the SEC and unless something drastic changes they will continue in the shadows. Secondly while their fans point to the SEC and seek to downplay the ACC they know deep down their teams would face stiff competition in every sport if they rejoined now.

I truly hope NCST and Clemson prove my point.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 6, 2017, 9:30 PM

That guy that does the YOUTUBE clips going around the tailgaters and showing Carolina fans and the Bama, Baseball, SEC chatter just cracks me up.

You know it had to be like double dying this past season for South Carolina. Then the baseball team tanks. They did have a good BBall season....very good. But that ain't the juice for a football school. And they ache....I mean ACHE....to be a good football school.

I don't know what it is for S.Carolina, but the stars just can't align for that to happen. They brought in Dietzel, Holtz, and Spurrier. All Nat'l Champs at other schools. The first two failed regularly. Spurrier had some glitter, but it turned out to be fool's gold. He left the cupboard as bare as when he got there.....and flew the coop...pun intended....before he got beaten down by Dabo again. If I were Muschamp, I'd save my money.

Strange, because I was in North Alabama last week

Jul 6, 2017, 9:51 PM

and I didn't see a single Bama vehicle that also had a chicken on it.

Guess they haven't gotten the message yet.

Who's he pullin' for now, the Patriots?***

Jul 6, 2017, 11:06 PM

Replies: 5
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic