Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Had a coot try to tell me today we’ve cycled out
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 32
| visibility 1

Had a coot try to tell me today we’ve cycled out

Jan 5, 2021, 11:51 AM

That our days of winning a Natty are over. Said we’d likely make playoffs but won’t win a title again because Trevor and Watson are extremely rare talents. Said DJ couldn’t hold a candle to Trevor. I told him he needed to worry more about his coots having a winning record and we will be just fine. They want to see us fail so bad and they have idea what it’s like to reload. The jealousy and delusion is real

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They never learn...

Jan 5, 2021, 12:05 PM

Don't those clowns ever learn? I have literally read on FGF and heard from their reeking mouths,
"Yeah, well after Boyd is gone there won't be any more major bowl games"
"I promise you that after Watson leaves you'll never see another national championship"
"You can bet that after Lawrence is gone your playoff run will be over"
Three years from now it will be,
"yeah, but with DJ gone you won't be winning any more championships..."

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: They never learn...

Jan 5, 2021, 12:23 PM

Yep and they made fun of Dabo until Clemson started beating them again and Spurrier bolted mid season because he knew what was coming.

How well do you know old babbling todd ?

Jan 5, 2021, 2:15 PM [ in reply to They never learn... ]

There is no way a dullard would repeat that line.

Well coming from a coot, nothing new.

Jan 5, 2021, 12:16 PM

Noone ever said they were a smart bunch and what do they know about football anyways..

Re: Had a coot try to tell me today we’ve cycled out

Jan 5, 2021, 12:20 PM

I had a FSU fan tell me the same thing earlier this morning and the dude dang near wanted to argue about it LOL!

What they hope would happen and reality is two different things....#### we made it to the playoffs with Kelly Bryant.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 5, 2021, 1:44 PM

Can't fix stupid. Never have never will

Hey Lee. Are you from Abbeville?***

Jan 5, 2021, 1:46 PM

;)

Message was edited by: MyfavOrange®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Hey Lee. Are you from Abbeville?***

Jan 5, 2021, 2:55 PM

Yes I am

You all play some mean HS football down there. I'm from

Jan 5, 2021, 3:03 PM

Chesterfield and wished we would have played you all during our three year run. It would have been fun.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

chesterfield

Jan 5, 2021, 8:00 PM

knocked my team (Ware Shoals) out two years in a row in the upper state championship game :(

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 5, 2021, 2:55 PM [ in reply to Hey Lee. Are you from Abbeville?*** ]

Yes I am

Jan 5, 2021, 2:55 PM [ in reply to Hey Lee. Are you from Abbeville?*** ]

Yes I am

Jan 5, 2021, 3:18 PM [ in reply to Re: Had a coot try to tell me today we’ve cycled out ]

Hard to fix ugly but you can’t fix stupid.

By chance, was his name Todd?***

Jan 5, 2021, 12:23 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

and his last name Ellis?******

Jan 5, 2021, 1:42 PM

Jan 5, 2021, 12:25 PM

Have to understand some people aren’t intelligent lol.

Tell your friends we had some recruiting missed in 2016 and 2017. 2019 was just a bad year but 2020 and 2021 are back on Clemson standard and most likely better. Worst case we win it in DJs 3rd year. Keep the cupboard stocked with LOS talent and the train keeps rolling.

Jan 5, 2021, 12:25 PM

I love that we've reached the point where fans of other schools think it's an insult to remind us that we ONLY made it to the playoffs. Many schools will never even get near the playoffs, and we've been there SIX YEARS in a row!

There is a very good reason why...

Jan 5, 2021, 12:47 PM

they are so widely regarded as the most mouthy, ignorant, and deluded fans in all of sports. It's just what they do. Well...that and procreate with their brothers, sisters and cousins.

Just pay them for the pizza and tell them get get off your porch. Their mere presence lowers the property values.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

You should have told him, at least we can afford a cycle. At

Jan 5, 2021, 12:49 PM

this point with all the buyouts, they probably can't afford the air to go in a cycle TIRE.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Coots know nothing about football

Jan 5, 2021, 12:54 PM

Had one trying to rub it into me, and he literally had no idea we have been to six straight playoffs. All they do is clap when their team has the ball, and boo when the other team has the ball. That’s the extent of their football knowledge

Jan 5, 2021, 12:56 PM

With the incoming class Clemson has never been more talented on paper. On paper doesn't win championships but it dang sure makes that starting line a heck of a lot higher. It's always the same song and dance whenever Clemson loses a game. It's like they get dumber the better Clemson gets. Ohio State wrecked Clemson no doubt about it but Clemson played one of their worse games all year. Now you have to give some credit to Ohio State but Clemson was doing things they usually don't do. Trust me half their fan base is more worried about what Clemson does than their own team. Clemson isn't going anywhere and like in an article from Paulie Buckets, Clemson's last 12 takes on the offensive line have been on another level as far as Clemson offensive line recruiting. Now all these 5 stars may not be back but when you have a Carmen, XT, Kendrick, Ross, Ladson, Murphy, Bresee, Booth, F. Davis, Henry, DJU, Barrett, Shipley, Simpson and Leigh, not counting guys like Payton Page who was a 5 star and was unable to play his senior year, with all having another year and you add in top 150 players on top of that this Clemson team is going NOWHERE. Every year Clemson becomes the most talented Clemson team ever on paper. Until that seizes to happen the coots can keep praying in one hand and ####### in the other and see which one fills up faster.

Envy and jealously

Jan 5, 2021, 1:03 PM

Envy and jealously is the reason people hate us. Exactly how many times have the coots been to the playoffs or natty? ZERO...ZILTCH...NADA!!!!

as is posting about them

Jan 5, 2021, 1:08 PM

Sad

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 5, 2021, 1:52 PM

The Lamecocks have never been to a major bowl in their existence. That is almost hard to believe... but true. Clemson has won more bowl games than they have even played in. They are truly a joke in the college football world, and they don't even realize it. LOL!!!

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"If a pig had a better personality, he would cease to be a filthy animal."

Clemson success to make the final 4 is solely because

Jan 5, 2021, 2:31 PM

We are stronger or as strong as any team position wise except for the OL.All these years we've been in playoffs, our OL has not been the strongest of the four.Our QB and our skill players are the reason we're there.This year our OL was well behind ND,OSU and Bama,and not having a running threat bit us in the end.Im not sure if it's coaching,experience or just flat we don't have the guys,but I hope something changes next year.Watching this year they seemed a bit stiff and not very athletic even tho they looked plenty strong.Perhaps a couple of months of Yoga preseason could help flexibility and agility.

And there is this...

Jan 5, 2021, 2:52 PM

Remind him what happened the next season after losing by 20 in New Orleans at the Sugar Bowl.

Jan 5, 2021, 3:08 PM

colemanfan said:

That our days of winning a Natty are over. Said we’d likely make playoffs but won’t win a title again because Trevor and Watson are extremely rare talents. Said DJ couldn’t hold a candle to Trevor. I told him he needed to worry more about his coots having a winning record and we will be just fine. They want to see us fail so bad and they have idea what it’s like to reload. The jealousy and delusion is real

Next time tell them their bicycle chain must be broken, because they can't cycle at all.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Forget reloading, coots can’t even load.***

Jan 5, 2021, 3:23 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 5, 2021, 5:04 PM

Same was being said about their other Big Brother- Bama when they lost to CU 2 years ago.

Jan 5, 2021, 5:41 PM

Their collective football IQ is that of an orangutan! Just look at the head coach they hired.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 5, 2021, 7:31 PM

Y’all should have seen the grin on the coot’s face yesterday morning. They must be a sad pathetic bunch to live through other teams that beat us.

Did you back up and run over him again (more than once)...?***

Jan 5, 2021, 7:54 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 32
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic