Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Great sports-racial-cop story in WSJ today, about Tiger Woods & a White Cop!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1

Great sports-racial-cop story in WSJ today, about Tiger Woods & a White Cop!

Sep 17, 2020, 10:26 AM

Young ex-marine cop in Jupiter Fl in 2017 pulled a Black Man over for suspected DUI and over two hours treated the driver with respect and calling him Mr Woods even though he recognized him as a sports star.

Tiger had 4 drugs in him, probably due to back pain.

Story goes on to say Officer Fandrey’s empathy and professionalism helped ease the way for Tiger Wood’s comeback.

Oh, 24 year old arresting officer was White!

Title was: When a Good Cop Met a Great Golfer.

This week Mr Woods will try to win his 4th U.S. Open.

He has 15 major titles at age 44 while all-time leader Jack Nicklaus at 80 has 18.

PS: Tiger was my Mother's favorite golfer of all time and she knew golf since played til she was 83 and with Alzheimer’s creeping in she forgot why she was out there on the greens!

Took her to a Masters practice day when she was about 80 and when she saw Tiger in person she exclaimed he was Black and I being amazed at this comment said yes Mother..and she said I don’t care, he’s the best.

The ole gal wasn’t racist it appears.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cool story, Bro.***

Sep 17, 2020, 10:32 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Cool story, Bro.***

Sep 17, 2020, 10:45 AM

So not ACAB then? Cool.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Re: Great sports-racial-cop story in WSJ today, about Tiger Woods & a White Cop!

Sep 17, 2020, 10:45 AM

First major since 2008?

Quick question, who won the 2019 Masters?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Great sports-racial-cop story in WSJ today, about Tiger Woods & a White Cop!

Sep 17, 2020, 10:50 AM

I thought Tiger won a major last year?

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 17, 2020, 11:17 AM

These stories just don't make good Press bc no one was shot. Thanks Bill!!! P-1

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 17, 2020, 11:27 AM

This has to be fake news......white officer being nice to a black man.....this could never ever happen in the USA based on all the crap we hear on the main stream news today......Go Tigers!!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 17, 2020, 2:09 PM

We are so abused, and treated less than a 3d class citizen story, or the feel sorry stories they try to make America out to be. I wonder why there is never a any stories about the countries that slavery is very much alive and well!!! It's most likely bc America is a superpower that the rest of the world is so jealous of, so lets kick some dirt on them, they deserve it with their freedom of the people that can put down their government without being punished for it!!!

Sep 17, 2020, 4:49 PM

Exactly.......Go Tigers!!!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 17, 2020, 11:29 AM

Wow so Tiger Woods started fighting with the cop, was tased, continued to fight him and reached for a weapon and the cop called him Mr. Woods and didn't shoot him?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 17, 2020, 2:12 PM

That couldn't have been one of the majority racist white cops that we hear so much about. I think that the label on this story was a misprint, it had to be!!!

Replies: 10
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic