Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: WATCH: Dabo Swinney's locker room speech after winning ACC title
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 22
| visibility 1

TNET: WATCH: Dabo Swinney's locker room speech after winning ACC title

Dec 5, 2017, 5:39 PM

WATCH: Dabo Swinney's locker room speech after winning ACC title

Video Description: Dabo Swinney addresses the 2017 ACC Champions, the Clemson Tigers, following the win over Miami. Listen to Swinney's inspirational words in t Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Great Motivator!

Dec 5, 2017, 6:08 PM

The most underrated aspect of Dabo is how well he motivates the coaches and players around him. Some people have that ability, some don't!
He is smart. He may not be a x and o tactician; but he knows that! Self-awareness! He gets good talent to do that for him; and guide the ship properly!
Very lucky to have Dabo as our HC.
He makes you feel like you can smash through a wall. Even if you can't. But, let's say you actually have talent and he makes you feel like that!!!!!!
Look at the recruiting classes he has put together the Tigers have talent!

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Great Motivator!

Dec 5, 2017, 6:48 PM

You are spot on. He also has an ability to always have a different example for inspiration. How many football coaches show their team a film clip of a horse race ?

Dec 5, 2017, 8:11 PM [ in reply to Great Motivator! ]

He motivates me to be a better person. That is how powerful Coach Dabo is.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 5, 2017, 9:44 PM

Amen! Same here! Coach Swinney’s outlook and vision is what I hope to be ONE day. Go Tigers!

Dec 6, 2017, 9:20 AM [ in reply to Re: Great Motivator! ]

i've thought the EXACT same thing...

'He may not be a x and o tactician...'

Dec 6, 2017, 9:06 AM [ in reply to Great Motivator! ]

Why you gotta be like that?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 6, 2017, 10:06 AM [ in reply to Great Motivator! ]

Agree he's a great motivator, but don't limit him to that. He also has significant qualities of leadership and inspiring young men to stretch their God given talents to be consistently the best they can be individually and team-wise. He's also a coach with maybe the most class of any in college football, winning or losing, which is part of the game. And he's a Tiger. IMO, if another team had the same personnel we have, I think their W-L record would have been different because of Dabo and his amazing coaches.

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He is also a great X's and O's coach and tactician

Dec 6, 2017, 10:30 AM [ in reply to Great Motivator! ]

Just because he doesn't call every play doesn't mean he can't do it well. He knows when to be involved and when to let the other coaches do their job which is the sign of a great leader. He knows more about football and about his players and coaches than you can guess. I strive to be as good at my job as he is at his.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

All for one and one for all.

Dec 6, 2017, 12:31 PM [ in reply to Great Motivator! ]

Why is Hunter naked?

Correct me if I am wrong, but.....

Dec 5, 2017, 6:35 PM

If Clemson wins this year's NC, won't the seniors be the winningnest Class IN COLLEGE FB
history with 52 wins?

Re: Correct me if I am wrong, but.....

Dec 5, 2017, 6:57 PM

true but in fairness you play more games now with the 12 reg and 2 playoffs so not that many teams have even had a shot at these numbers

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yep, but still.

Dec 6, 2017, 9:08 AM

Nobody considers the shorter seasons and additional playoff game when tallying other stats so I don't think it needs a qualifier now.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Correct me if I am wrong, but.....

Dec 6, 2017, 12:07 PM [ in reply to Re: Correct me if I am wrong, but..... ]

A win is a win, is a win regardless of how many games has been played!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think Bama seniors have 51 right now.

Dec 6, 2017, 8:58 AM [ in reply to Correct me if I am wrong, but..... ]

Nm

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

And they'll still have 51 after we beat they a z z.***

Dec 6, 2017, 9:21 AM

Re: I think Bama seniors have 51 right now.

Dec 6, 2017, 12:08 PM [ in reply to I think Bama seniors have 51 right now. ]

Dabo said it was 50 right?

Re: TNET: WATCH: Dabo Swinney's locker room speech after winning ACC title

Dec 5, 2017, 8:38 PM

#### mother ####### straight

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

C H I L L S ! !

Dec 5, 2017, 9:46 PM

He is the best motivational speaker there is!! No one can fire up a group like Dabo!! So proud of those guys!!!

Dabo manipulates emotions like a concert musician.

Dec 6, 2017, 9:10 AM

I'm just glad he isn't playing the blues.

Re: Dabo manipulates emotions like a concert musician.

Dec 6, 2017, 12:10 PM

He would have everybody crying if he did!!!:(

Dec 6, 2017, 9:25 AM

Next time, vote Jabba like you're supposed to.

Dec 6, 2017, 12:00 PM

The record in college FB history is 50 wins for a senior class. Can anybody think of a better team to break that record against than Bama. To beat one of the best teams over the past 9-10 years to break a Senior winning record with 51 wins would be as DW4 would put it, legendary. I hope that our guys will hold that thought until the end of the playoffs and set the record at 52 wins for a college FB senior class. To me there isn't a word fitting to express how valuable and honorable that would be!!! Saban went to Bama in 2007, and Dabo became HC at Clemson in 2009. Dabo has actually been unbelievable as a first time HC, first Head Coaching job ever started at Clemson. Think about all that he has accomplished, and it's really unbelievable!!! Has what he has done ever been done as a first time HC??? I don't know, but my answer would be no!!!

Replies: 22
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic