Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Good morning everybody. How was your weekend?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 21
| visibility 1

Good morning everybody. How was your weekend?

Dec 21, 2020, 7:51 AM

Friday, a lot of driving.

Saturday a lot of driving and some football.

Sunday, a lot of people having a plan totally made out then forgetting it as soon as we got in the car.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Had a few shots Sat afternoon

Dec 21, 2020, 7:57 AM

and watched all the talking heads pontificate on the CFP yesterday.

Life is good.

Prayers requested today for a family member having surgery. Thanks.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-fatherg-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

SOSDD.....

Dec 21, 2020, 7:57 AM

Wash and repeat last weekend, except Tiger revenge on ND #### beads. till waiting on stupid Disney to ship Christmas presents. They're the last ones. Girls will be here Thursday. Staying home Christmas Day. Never done this before. Stupid 2020.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

purty dang good: ball, beer, booty & bike, no boat:

Dec 21, 2020, 8:10 AM

road with a couple buddies to lunch saturday, surprisingly the traffic wasn't too bad for this time of year. drank ridiculous amounts of beers will watching the tigers play. was suppose to go out fishing after church sunday, everything was perfect including the tides except it was pouring rain.:(

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Victorious

Dec 21, 2020, 8:11 AM

Tacos & Tigers were definitely the highlight

FYI the Lady Tigers put their own beat down on the BB heads on Sunday 78-55 for their first ever win over the Irish lassies.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-cu85tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.”
Isaac Asimov

Tigers win! Aggies p*zzed

Dec 21, 2020, 8:13 AM

Worked a bunch helping son load furniture into pod for his move. Cut into drinkin time severely! We got her done, anyway! Glad our Tigers shut that Book mouth up, ND gonna get trashed by Bama, Kelly might go to NFL afterwards!
Playing golf with Gsons today if the fog will lift ??????

My weekend was better than Brian Kelly's.

Dec 21, 2020, 8:15 AM

Thursday, contractors still working outside, so I hung out and did a lot of nothing in the morning. Ran some errands in the afternoon. Came home and fixed supper, drank beers, and played bass in the evening.

Friday, long hike with the pup in the morning, went with Mrs. so she could Christmas shop and wandered around a lot while she shopped just to get out of the house. As luck would have it, several of her stops were next to places that had beer taps. Home to make supper, then I don't really remember what we did Friday night.

Saturday, chores, visited RH Mom, then game time. Ho hum...another championship trophy. I guess we could move some to the garage to make room for this one on the mantle. As soon as the game was over, grabbed bass and went to MEDIUM volume acoustic jam.

Sunday, spent the better part of the day cleaning and putting the rooms the contractors worked in back together, made a grocery run, home to make unrolled cabbage roll casserole for supper. Flopped into the Big Chair with the animals and did nothing the rest of the night.

Pretty much a Popetastic 19/19 Covids weekend.

ringofhonor-rhtig.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Good morning everybody. How was your weekend?

Dec 21, 2020, 8:19 AM

Good un, hotsawce!***

Dec 21, 2020, 8:28 AM

#### good

Dec 21, 2020, 8:28 AM

Friday: never recall what I do on Friday

Saturday: went to Cootlumbia for some futsal, came back, watched some feetsball, got takeout for supper, while watching the Clemson game. It was fun dispatching the entitled back to Indiana. Watched some of the late game, but fell asleep.

Sunday: up early, watched church, prepped for supper. Watched the ManU/Leeds match, was totally ready for it, and what a let-down. Prepped mac and cheese, fired up the smoker and smoked two pork tenderloins and the mac and cheese, did some roasted vegetables, and I'll tell you, those were some tasty groceries. In the past I had smoked the pork to 160, sdid these to 145, and man, also melt in your mouth goodness. Watcehd the Office Christmas Party, fell asleep

11/10 wood wreck or mend

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feeling good, like I should

Dec 21, 2020, 8:45 AM

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_83KqwEEGw4

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Good morning everybody. How was your weekend?

Dec 21, 2020, 8:47 AM

Hard to go wrong with game being so great.

great win

Dec 21, 2020, 8:48 AM

Tony Elliot had an excellent gameplan and Brent Venables had the defense humming

Looks like nobody is getting tix to Sugar bowl and I am way under the line to get tix from Clemson for the natty

Oh well, my streak of 9 consecutive playoff games is coming to an end, but it was fun!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!!

Pretty, pretty good. Even saw the planets thingy last night.***

Dec 21, 2020, 9:06 AM

OYSTAHS.

Dec 21, 2020, 9:26 AM

Friday: meh

Saturday: kept adding stragglers, ended up with 7 legit oyster eaters, so added a second bushel to the order. Went to local shop to pick them up, hot girl working the register, but also an overpowering smell of seafood, so it was a very confusing and emotional interaction. Ended up being a REALLY good batch of oysters, where even the smaller shells in the clusters, the 1-1.5" ones that more often than not aren't worth the effort, were loaded with briny snotty goodness.

Also, we had an unspoken penis theme, apparently.

Oh, and watching ND get prison sechsed was enjoyable. Suck it, Book.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The Dingy has 8:00 oyster buckets every wednesday

Dec 21, 2020, 10:51 AM

I mean, if you really wanted oysters and felt like driving 30 miles to get them.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wait!! December has an 'r'!

Dec 21, 2020, 11:50 AM [ in reply to OYSTAHS. ]

cannot remember is that good or bad.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-fatherg-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Welp, the Tigers won but I didn't die.

Dec 21, 2020, 9:33 AM

Drove to the in-laws on sattidy mawning, watched some good football and ate Duke's BBQ.

Flew to a beautiful Jackson Hole on Sunday. Should have reasonable temps and some sun this week mixed with some snow....

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

https://as1.ftcdn.net/v2/jpg/00/81/16/28/1000_F_81162810_8TlZDomtVuVGlyqWL2I4HA7Wlqw7cr5a.jpg

Rough

Dec 21, 2020, 10:36 AM

Friday felt rough.

Saturday: Couldn't breathe. wife of made me go to the ER. Luckily I didn't have to stay.

Sunday: Tried to get up and about more. Didn't work out well.

COVID sucks

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

Whipped the BB heads, it was awesome!

Dec 21, 2020, 10:38 AM

Friday: Christmas with my family, had fun with 4 nephews and the chaos that ensued

Saturday: Watched Clemson whip the BB heads, made a gingerbread house, played with nephews

Sunday: Got a niece - couldn't see my sister this weekend but her and her daughter are healthy! And drove back to NC

Monday: I DO NOT WANT TO WORK

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

Purt good.***

Dec 21, 2020, 10:42 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-beeksteak-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Good.

Dec 21, 2020, 11:38 AM

Took care of mom some more. Still working on the stomach flu assumption. Did some work. Watched Klimzin kick #### and take names. Shaved FTW. Went to outlaws house for Christmas with the family bubble. Wife baked Chrimmus cookies with the kids and cousins. Did not have time for grocery run, so I'm on a yoga pants drought. Otherwise pretty decent. 7.962/10

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 21
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic