Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
You people that have daughters...stop raising princesses.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 29
| visibility 1

You people that have daughters...stop raising princesses.

Jun 18, 2020, 12:53 PM

Basically, you're ruining society when you raise your daughter to think she's special and deserves someone that basically doesn't exist. She doesn't. She's no better, and probably worse, than the next chick. Making them think they are God's precious little gift doesn't help anyone, including her or anyone she comes in contact with.

I had dealings with a couple special Karen's this week..and one thinks they are more special and entitled that the next one. The latest was at a CFA drive through a few minutes ago. For whatever reason, she seemed to think she deserved to be in front of everyone, simply because she was a Karen from Louisiana in a Jeep SUV.

Anyway, this is what you people are cultivating:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5rjw8ZWPMw&feature=emb_logo

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's awful.

Jun 18, 2020, 12:55 PM

I'm a princess.

I'm a princess.

You can't talk to me like that you son of a #####, I"m a princess.

Yeah well this prince would like a blow job every once in awhile.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

Gross man, that is your daughter***

Jun 18, 2020, 1:03 PM

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not my daughter

Jun 18, 2020, 1:05 PM

but she does call my daddy

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

I don't understand what is wrong with 35. Is that their

Jun 18, 2020, 1:03 PM

slip and this guy pulled into 35? Or does she just not want him next to her boat?

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don't know the deets on that.

Jun 18, 2020, 1:08 PM

Either way, whats the difference what goes on next to her unless its interfering with her boat?

Maybe he had an accent and she didn't like those

Jun 18, 2020, 1:09 PM

Mexicans with their nice boats near her.

Well, on Mothers day...

Jun 18, 2020, 1:10 PM [ in reply to I don't know the deets on that. ]

I also thought the old man was going to actually get some law laid down with his loudass women, but nah.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He's not the boss in anyone's house

Jun 18, 2020, 1:12 PM

especially his own.

You can just feel her rage, they didn't do what she said and

Jun 18, 2020, 1:04 PM

she doesn't know how to handle it.

I've got a theory about this type of person, I think they are a direct product of our educational system. Parents probably exacerbated the problem, but let's look at her behavior....

Doesn't really look like anybody is doing anything illegal here, except maybe that boat isn't in the correct slip. Nevertheless, it obviously isn't her slip, so most people would mind their own business. But not her, no. She is a rule follower, and you need to be one too. She's accustomed to the structured setting of a class room, that is where she thrives. Makes good grades, kisses the teachers ###, and snitches on the non-conformist. Frankly, she has probably never left academia. A place where she can "go tell a teacher" on people and get her way. She is celebrated there.

Unfortunately, this has left her totally unconditioned to the real world and real people who DGAF. There is no teacher to go tell, nobody to enforce her wishes and demands....because most people DGAF about what she thinks. And that's hard for her, she doesn't understand it. She has a 4.0 GPA and 2 masters degrees, why won't these people listen to her?!?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Good lord she needs kicked in the baby maker.***

Jun 18, 2020, 1:04 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Good lord she needs kicked in the baby maker.***

Jun 18, 2020, 1:13 PM

The good old cuntpunt

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Her father seems just as unstable. That's where Karen got

Jun 18, 2020, 1:09 PM

it from. Admittedly, they seem like fun bears to poke because they're obviously not armed and certainly aren't physically intimidating.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"This is my daughter"

Jun 18, 2020, 1:10 PM

Ohh, OK, so you’re whose asss I need to beat then? lulz

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He sounded hammered too, which is always fun to mess with

Drunk people who start #### are normally really stupid.

Seems like Sea Ray Sundance owners may be a little bit like

Jun 18, 2020, 1:19 PM

cops, in that we know there are a lot of good ones out there, but the bad apples sure as #### leave a sour taste in your mouth.

I just want this to happen at a tailgate now.

I'm assuming she could look up if slip 35 was rented or not and that's what triggered it all.

Solid restraint on the videographer's friends in the boat...I'd be heckling the crap out of that family, until they called the police and we were asked to get out of the marina.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

This has nothing to do with raising a princess

Jun 18, 2020, 1:15 PM

And everything to do with mental institutions being closed down in lieu of mental health advocacy and feelings.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsonrulez08.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Please forgive me, @IneligibleUser

No, its everyting to do with raising someone who has been

Jun 18, 2020, 1:23 PM

taught since an early age they are better than everyone else, and that their every whim should be catered to and enacted upon by everyone.

When she doesn't get whatever she feels she's entitled to, she has an adult meltdown, that's probably also been approved and appeased by her parents since she became an adult and continued having them from childhood.

You know you don't have to ALWAYS disagree with me

Jun 18, 2020, 1:53 PM

There are other options, like trying to see another persons side, being nice and saying that you respect their opinion, agree to disagree, dont be a Karen or just keep on scrolling.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsonrulez08.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'll stop disagreeing with you when you stop being wrong.

Jun 18, 2020, 2:01 PM

I'm beginning to believe that I am renting a fairly large chunk of real estate in your head--for absolutely no cost to me.

It's an odd phenomenon.

It's like you didn't even read my original post

Jun 18, 2020, 2:10 PM

Where I was actually agreeing with you.

Oh yeah, we all failed to mention she's

Jun 18, 2020, 1:21 PM

extra made on account of having huge ##### but still can't get a rich boy's attention.

Pigs?***

Jun 18, 2020, 1:28 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: You people that have daughters...stop raising princesses.

Jun 18, 2020, 1:30 PM

Raging thundercunt.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

someone needs to taser that #####***

Jun 18, 2020, 2:25 PM

null

Message was edited by: RC Tiger®

That voice hurts my ears***

Jun 18, 2020, 2:39 PM

I feel sorry for the poor dog***

Jun 18, 2020, 2:57 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!!

Daddy, what does it look like when someone decides

Jun 18, 2020, 3:23 PM

They’re all better and can stop taking their lithium?

Well you see son.......

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

and question for the lawyers in here

Jun 18, 2020, 3:28 PM

I’ve never hit a woman in my life and hope to keep that perfect record when I go to my great reward.

Hypothetically though, if I were the cameraman, would I face any charges for giving her a tomahawk chop to the throat and then a roundhouse kick to her dads face when she charged him? This video would exonerate me, correct?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 29
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic