Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
God I love Dabo.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 1

God I love Dabo.

Nov 24, 2020, 12:28 PM

All he has spoken is the truth. 3 HC’s in 4 years - fact. I still have yet to hear a clear and concise statement from Tallahassee Community College on why the game could not be played Sun/Mon with add’l testing OR why this instance of a COVID positive on Fri is different from numerous other instances with similar facts and yet the games were played. Fact is you will not hear a response to these points from their AD or Pres because to do so would require them to lie. Looking forward to the Pitt game. Happy Turkey Day to everyone!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: God I love Dabo.

Nov 24, 2020, 12:32 PM

There coach tested positive on Friday before the bye week... they played Pitt ... they don't have a consistent story on why they did not play, to certainly wasn't;t protocols, it was a "decision" ...

Florida may be the most open state in the Union when talking about COVID protocols.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 24, 2020, 12:41 PM

Oh, there's more than that to it.

A Pitt player tested positive on a Friday test before the game, it was announced at 2:34pm by Pitt Athletic department.
https://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2020/11/07/pitt-panthers-player-to-sit-out-florida-state-match-due-to-coronavirus-protocols/

Then the following week, multiple players of Pitt tested positive and the GT game was postponed, which means FSU has played a game against a traveling team that had not only a player that had a positive Friday test, but also other players that might have played in the game itself that tested positive days after the game.
https://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/30305619/pitt-georgia-tech-dec-12-coronavirus

Nov 24, 2020, 12:39 PM

You have to love a guy who fights for his players as well as the institution. He is so transparent in a world that is at best ....foggy. I have been fortunate to have been a Tiger for 42 years now and only Danny Ford fought for his players like Dabo. He will not do this ( because he has way too much class) but if there was ever a time to "leave no doubt" this would be that time. Go Tigers!

Nov 24, 2020, 12:43 PM

Ditto. I am so happy we have a coach that doesn't incessantly spew the politically correct garbage. Almost fell asleep with Norvell's press conference yesterday. The same garbage, over and over and over.

Nov 24, 2020, 1:01 PM

GIGO from FSPU.

Nov 24, 2020, 1:09 PM

Thank God for Dabo . I hope he is our coach for many years to come.

Nov 24, 2020, 1:14 PM

He's the best coach in America for sure. And he's pure genius in seizing the moment with every possible circumstance that can motivate our guys to play hard. The "Clemson against the world" mantra has proven effective all these years. Somehow he keeps it in the forefront of everyone's mind. The guys clearly love him because they know "he has their back." Make no mistake; Dabo earns every penny he's paid by Clemson University. I hope he sticks with us until he retires. Go Tigers!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 24, 2020, 1:17 PM

Dabo plays chess. The others play checkers.

all his points are dead on..they may ruffle feathers but

Nov 24, 2020, 1:20 PM

nothing he says is out of left field or over exaggerated. He has a valid argument and we're out a crap ton of money with nothing but this argument to show for it. And the idea is we gotta fork out the money again just because of of some school board person being unwilling to come to a solution.

That school is really falling out with football i think. Jimbo couldn't get them on board so he left and i think that whoever they hired to make their decisions in the football arena could care two craps about their program. ITs kinda the same when donna shalala took over at the University of Miami. Their football teams just went into the crapper and its been really tough for them in getting it back on track.

Nov 24, 2020, 1:20 PM

Double standard is the theme of this nation now. A very sad stage of our nation.

All in - I fully trust Dabo and his staff - end of story***

Nov 24, 2020, 2:30 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 24, 2020, 2:47 PM

Actually it's 'Florida State Womens Teacher College'...still!

Nov 24, 2020, 3:08 PM

Amend the topic headline

God: I love Dabo

Nov 24, 2020, 3:16 PM

Why should it be amended?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 14
| visibility 1