Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Georgia historically (hysterically?) has saved their worst
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1

Georgia historically (hysterically?) has saved their worst

Oct 6, 2019, 10:08 AM

performance of the year for the Coots. I could never root for the Coots, but also hate Jawja. So, here is the perfect scenario:

Jawja ran wild, downing the Coots 63-17. However, immediately following the game, it was discovered that little known reserve running back Bubba "One Tooth" Gangrene, who had gotten into the game in the second half, was ineligible, due to not having his car window completely down when he drove by for Jawja to throw his diploma in. So, the win was vacated, and nobody actually got credit for a win.
And we all lived happily ever after. :)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Georgia historically (hysterically?) has saved their worst

Oct 6, 2019, 10:38 AM

I can't remember the poster here that said it, but this is the type of game where you can be happy when the home team loses because then there are that many more fans driving home with the sads...Though I really don't think the chickens have a chance, but we'll see!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 6, 2019, 10:46 AM

As much as I loath Georgia fans, my disdain any and everything dirtpecks1 overrides that emotion. I truly wish the SEC would realize the fact that scar brings nothing but humiliation and embarrassment to the conference and buys them out

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Go Tigers! Once A Tiger Always A Tiger

I do suspect that behind the scenes, conference management

Oct 6, 2019, 10:50 AM

wishes they could rescind that invitation. But, back then, there was a sudden rush to conference expansion going on, and the Coots did fit their geographic footprint. If they were being considered today, they would not make it in.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 6, 2019, 11:51 AM

I've always wished that the NCAA would suspend overtime rules for their game only and they would battle to a 0 - 0 tie.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 6, 2019, 11:58 AM

Laugh but I can see the Coots beating UGA . Hilinski is a pretty good QB right now, he'll suck next year once Coach Doom gets done "fixing" him in the off season though.

I have watched the Coots several times this year to gauge our season ending game with them, they are not that fugly but Doom does his best to put them in a situation to ###### defeat from the jaws of victory.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 6, 2019, 12:02 PM

who would have thunk a 5 letter word beginning with an S and ending with an H would be deemed a bad word. Especially whenb it means to "to attempt to seize something suddenly"? Leaves me befudled at best.

Oct 6, 2019, 12:03 PM

numbering is off it is a 6 letter word

Replies: 7
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic