Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Georgia State Troll
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 36
| visibility 1

Georgia State Troll

Sep 12, 2018, 2:16 PM

Yes, singular. It's clear you're posting under various names as you post immediately to reply to yourself.
Thanks for the laughs and for all your good chefs have done over at your Johnson and Wales campus.
Best of luck

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Bloody Hades Gsu lucky for

Sep 12, 2018, 2:22 PM

The kinder gentler Process of Buzzpaw.

GO TIGERS!

Re: Georgia State Troll

Sep 12, 2018, 2:24 PM

It only appears that way because of your jacked up boards.

Sep 12, 2018, 2:49 PM

Is Buzzpaw and Loving it in a Tiger conspiracy against Georgia Southern fan envasion of the Clemson message board? Love it. You guys make our day. And what will be your excuse Saturday when perhaps we lose but give a strong showing. Maybe then a little catnip will relieve your anxiety?

Sep 12, 2018, 3:02 PM

I love that they all keep posting as its quite entertaining. Outside of the warmup to Ga Tech, the ability to get TLaw additional game reps, and the overall amusement of fans talking smack about a team we could spot 30 points and beat this is very entertaining. Normally these cupcake games we just wake up and go through the motions but thanks to these fools it’s actually entertaining.

Sep 12, 2018, 3:12 PM

Love your optimism keep it up and I am sure our coach Lundsford won't rub it in too much on Saturday. Keep the faith even if you win, we'll be better for it. Win/Win for us. Just okay for you.??

Sep 12, 2018, 3:33 PM

Coach who? Anyway glad you are already accepting a win win. Hopefully we don’t lower your team morale when we pummel you. Other than that it will be a nice little fun tailgate and good experience for our 3 and 4s.

Sep 12, 2018, 3:43 PM

As far as you are concerned, you can call him Coach Daddy.

Sep 12, 2018, 4:05 PM

Ya he’s real good. Have never heard of her before the game and won’t know him after. Like I said, I appreciate your cute little jv team getting us a warmup for varsity Ga Tech.

Our 3 and 4s always enjoy getting good game experience. Just don’t worry about the blowout that is going to happen.

Sep 12, 2018, 4:14 PM

Much obliged to help emotionally prepare you for your loss to Tech with a warm up loss to us. You will be forced to know our coach and team, biblically.

Sep 12, 2018, 4:36 PM

I’m guessing you don’t watch much football. Tech runs a worthless triple option that can’t beat teams with a pulse.

Your triple offense is similar but with less talented players (and tech is talentless FYI). Turn the tv on and catch prime time. I know you are a troll and don’t really believe you have a chance but I must admit it’s fun arguing. Most bottom dweller teams don’t show up, take their beat down, and go away. Y’all talk trash even though you know you not only won’t win but won’t even be compete either and I like that. Keep it up, gives me excitement leading up to a boring game.

Sep 12, 2018, 4:49 PM

Clemson offered our "less than talentless" QB. You are right though, never watched a football game in my life. We don't have TV's down here in backwoods GA so I can't really watch super cool awesome God teams like Clemson. Please impart more of your almighty uber special football knowledge unto my wretched mind.

Sep 12, 2018, 6:20 PM

I literally have no idea who your QB is because in sophisticated areas that have TVs apparently never show your team on them. Not really sure bc y’all could probably beat Bama the way you talk. So first who is your QB that we “offered”.

Second, if you want more knowledge Clemson is what you call a powerhouse over the last 10 years winning at the likes of Bama. This current team has a Dline that could very well see every starter go first round and for sure by round 2. Does that matter against triple option? We also have linebackers like Simmons who run legit 4.3s and again I clearly don’t know as much football as a fan of a storied school like yours so is that good for a triple option? On offense our 9 man boasts 3 legit NFL receivers who stand at 6’4” or taller... what’s your tallest CB? Our QB is 6’4” 220 and runs a 4.5 which I’m guess is comparable to your LB crew. When he comes out we have a 6’6” to stand in the pocket to throw to all our WRU guys. Again I know you honestly don’t think you will even be competitive but I love arguing so thanks for keeping it going. Also our 3rd string QB is way too good to even start for y’all so watch out for Chase Brice Saturday to get a look at what a good 3rd string QB looks like at Clemson.

Sep 12, 2018, 6:30 PM

Good things game aren’t played on paper then. Also, you might want to invest in some looser underwear. You seem a little wound up. Do all Clemson fans take themselves so super cereal?

Sep 12, 2018, 6:37 PM

I’m not sure what super cereal is but yes we’ll know we will wax your team if that is what you are asking. Doesn’t matter where this game is played, Death Valley, wherever your stadium is located, paper, the moon never is it remotely close. Hopefully y’all have a good time and none of your players get hurt playing the big boys:

Sep 12, 2018, 6:44 PM

The big boy syndrome? Nice. We live that stigma. You might have to earn this win. Lol

Sep 12, 2018, 6:46 PM

I agree we will have to earn it... that’s why we pay you a few hundred thousand dollars to show up and give us a warmup. So as much earning it as we will get will be the paycheck we send you. Other than that our players will have a nice scrimmage.

Sep 12, 2018, 6:51 PM [ in reply to Re: Georgia State Troll ]

I’m not sure what super cereal is but yes we’ll know we will wax your team if that is what you are asking. Doesn’t matter where this game is played, Death Valley, wherever your stadium is located, paper, the moon never is it remotely close. Hopefully y’all have a good time and none of your players get hurt playing the big boys:

EagleBlueBlood

I dont care if this guy gave himself a wax job.

Don't do it.

Sep 12, 2018, 7:15 PM [ in reply to Re: Georgia State Troll ]

"On paper..."?Get out your paper,DA,as in Hun yuns.Put up a bet to back up your BIG mouth.I extended several bets to GSUTALON...just crickets.
Put up or shut up.

Sep 12, 2018, 7:26 PM

I don’t bet, it against my religion.

Sep 12, 2018, 6:56 PM [ in reply to Re: Georgia State Troll ]

Look forward to our scrimmage. Have to start new thread, other to small. But yes of course all you Georgia state southern fans obviously know you have no chance to even be competitive but let’s keep it going as I’m enjoying this.

Sep 12, 2018, 7:16 PM

Unfortunately your 2,3 and 4th stringers won't get too much action in this game. But we'll try and go light on your starters during the 4th quarter. Enjoy the Barbie and especially your spirits during the game.

Sep 12, 2018, 7:29 PM

Unfortunately your 2,3 and 4th stringers won't get too much action in this game. But we'll try and go light on your starters during the 4th quarter. Enjoy the Barbie and especially your spirits during the game.

I "respectfully" disagree EF2oo.

Why not play all of them when Georgia Southern hurts their 1st & 2nd string.

Sep 12, 2018, 7:29 PM [ in reply to Re: Georgia State Troll ]

I don’t KNOW anything. I go into every game expecting to win. In case you didn’t know, WE are Georgia Southern! We are supposed to win!

Sep 12, 2018, 7:31 PM

I don’t KNOW anything. I go into every game expecting to win. In case you didn’t know, WE are Georgia Southern! We are supposed to win!

So True EagleBlueBlood.

Sep 12, 2018, 7:32 PM [ in reply to Re: Georgia State Troll ]

GATA!

Sep 12, 2018, 7:56 PM [ in reply to Re: Georgia State Troll ]

Lol this might be the best post yet. You have almost convinced me that you are serious. Luckily I know your program was good at the lower division but you haven’t quite faced the likes you will see Saturday where are 3rd and 4th stringers are more talented than your starters.

A for effort though I like the part where you said we expect to win we are Georgia Tech junior or however you phrased it, very nice. I do hope y’all are decent though, like I said I want our 3rd and 4th guys to have a small challenge. Good for them to have that experience as well.

Sep 12, 2018, 8:04 PM

Lol this might be the best post yet. You have almost convinced me that you are serious. Luckily I know your program was good at the lower division but you haven’t quite faced the likes you will see Saturday where are 3rd and 4th stringers are more talented than your starters.

A for effort though I like the part where you said we expect to win we are Georgia Tech junior or however you phrased it, very nice. I do hope y’all are decent though, like I said I want our 3rd and 4th guys to have a small challenge. Good for them to have that experience as well.

Really GSUBlueBlood may not know a lot about GSU football, but he is right 87% of the time on GSU wins.

If he says GSU will beat the Tigers than you have a 13% chance of winning. It's just the way it is.

Sep 12, 2018, 8:05 PM [ in reply to Re: Georgia State Troll ]

This is getting boring. You need to find a better more colorful way to banter rather than repeating the same lines over and over. I hope the football team Clampson fields on Saturday puts in more effort into playing football than you have in your trash talk.

Sep 12, 2018, 8:16 PM

My low level trash talk mostly centers on the fun I’m having with this. Like I said I completely get you know you can’t win so I’m not really looking to talk trash just entertain myself with a boring week leading up to a FCS quality team like Furman. Much like Furman the outcome will be the same where you are outcoached, out talented, and out played at every position on our team at ever single depth position.

I save my actual trash talking for teams that are relevant to college football and people know they exist. Like UGA, Bama, use to be Fla St fans. Your team is not relevant and you know you are about to lose by 30+ where the game isn’t at all a game but a glorified scrimmage. I look forward to watching Trevor, DK, XT, KJ and all our stud freshman get in early have some tackling dummy practice.

Other than an excuse to tailgate and Han out with friends... your team offers nothing more than a bunch of scout team players to let our guys get in tackling practice.

Sep 12, 2018, 8:23 PM

You sure use a bunch of words to not say anything original. I’ve had better back and forth from lobotomized rocks.

Sep 12, 2018, 8:35 PM

Yet here you aren’t saying the same things we are Georgia state and we expect to win because we are good. Why don’t you give me some football reasons why you will win. If you want substance I’m more than happy to get into football talk with you. I’ll repeat myself one last time... you and I know you can’t win so back and forth banter is all we have and I enjoy it. If you don’t then end it. If you care to talk football about why you think you will win let’s do that. I’d love to here the football reasons why you win instead if we are Georgia so we win. Up to you... start with your reasons why it will be a game?

Sep 12, 2018, 8:38 PM

I don’t have enough time or crayons to explain it to you.

Sep 12, 2018, 8:59 PM

So what I expected from you. Not a single argument as to why you will win. Which is expected since you won’t win... but I was hoping you would at least come up with something about scheme or taking advantage of our aggressive Dline but literally nothing. I see the worthless banter referring to crayons has flipped to you not being able to type anything worthwhile

Sep 12, 2018, 8:42 PM [ in reply to Re: Georgia State Troll ]

Yet here you aren’t saying the same things we are Georgia state and we expect to win because we are good. Why don’t you give me some football reasons why you will win. If you want substance I’m more than happy to get into football talk with you. I’ll repeat myself one last time... you and I know you can’t win so back and forth banter is all we have and I enjoy it. If you don’t then end it. If you care to talk football about why you think you will win let’s do that. I’d love to here the football reasons why you win instead if we are Georgia so we win. Up to you... start with your reasons why it will be a game?

Oh my, you will win because "you are good".

Sadly, not good enough!

Sep 12, 2018, 8:40 PM [ in reply to Re: Georgia State Troll ]

This is getting boring. You need to find a better more colorful way to banter rather than repeating the same lines over and over. I hope the football team Clampson fields on Saturday puts in more effort into playing football than you have in your trash talk.

They don't have it in them.

Sep 12, 2018, 7:33 PM

BuzzPaw said:

Yes, singular. It's clear you're posting under various names as you post immediately to reply to yourself.
Thanks for the laughs and for all your good chefs have done over at your Johnson and Wales campus.
Best of luck

Do you think the CEO, owner of this board would let that happen?

Well maybe, if you ran things around here Buzz.

Replies: 36
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic