Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Gamecock rant
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1,924

Gamecock rant

Sep 5, 2013, 6:08 PM

My son who works at Wal Mart came home for lunch today and told me there was a irate customer demanding to talk to a manager. He said he was yelling and ranting and saying he would never shop there again. He was drawing a lot of attention of fellow customers and employees. I asked him what was his problem. His reply was the guy was upset because according to him the store had more Clemson items on display than Gamecock items. My son was taken aback and didn't know what to say.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I've heard of a guy doing the exact same thing in BestBuy

Sep 5, 2013, 6:14 PM

I'd inform him to look at some yard sales for shamecock apparel.

Re: Gamecock rant

Sep 5, 2013, 6:41 PM

I'd like to know how this was resolved. The disgruntled shopper should go to Dollar General stores in Spartanburg--only scar stuff there.

Sep 5, 2013, 6:51 PM

you must be in the upstate. You'd never see more Clemson stuff down here in Cootville.

Sep 5, 2013, 6:57 PM

This was in the Greer WalMart

Sep 5, 2013, 7:16 PM

There is not much difference but here is the top 25 in sales in the Country.

South C.#20 Clemson #21 can't get much closer!

(1.) The University of Texas at Austin (2.) The University of Michigan (3.) The University of Florida (4.) Louisiana State University (5.) University of Notre Dame (6.) University of North Carolina (7.) University of Georgia (8.) The University of Alabama (9.) The Pennsylvania State University (10.) University of Tennessee at Knoxville (11.) University of Oklahoma (12.) Auburn University (13.) University of Wisconsin (14.) University of Kansas (15.) University of Kentucky (16.) Florida State University (17.) University of Nebraska (18.) University of Illinois (19.) University of Arkansas Fayetteville (20.) University of South Carolina (21.) Clemson University (22.) University of Miami (23.) Cal (24.) University of Missouri (25.) Duke University

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You should have told him

Sep 5, 2013, 7:23 PM

The Salvation Army and Goodwill have a ton more SC items than Clemson items. Then suggest he go shop there with the other coots.

Sep 5, 2013, 8:05 PM

He probably couldn't afford Wal Mart anymore. Would have said Dollar General is down the street loser.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

after the dawgs pluck some cockerel's

Sep 5, 2013, 8:43 PM
Goodwill.jpg(27.7 K)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 8
| visibility 1,924
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic