Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Gamecock Will
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1

Gamecock Will

Jan 4, 2021, 1:34 PM

This guy is the epitome of your Average “Coot”. I’ve heard him call into the ROAR many times over the years. A. He’s definitely a very slow person and might need to be in a home. B. He absolutely can not hide his hate. Which I get the hate. I don’t ever want to see the gamecocks succeed in anything and want their entire school to go bankrupt and fold. But when I discussing sports with rival sports fans I always at least try to be realistic and give credit or tell them like it is. He will absolutely not do that. I just heard him rank us 5 for the final rankings of the year. Like I said he can not hide the hate.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Gamecock Will

Jan 4, 2021, 1:47 PM

Not sure how anyone can spend time listening to the Roar. Half the time its commercials and the other half the host is using gotcha - click bait items to elicit conversation. Its a hard pass for me dogg.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 4, 2021, 1:52 PM

Only place to get Clemson sports talk all day. I can’t stand national sports talk. Don’t agree with all the ROAR has but must of it is decent JMHO. But to each their own I guess

Yeah, but most of the hosts are tards, so it's just ####

Jan 4, 2021, 2:14 PM

talk most of the time... Mickey personifies that

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

the truth triggers again***

Jan 4, 2021, 4:15 PM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Yeah, but most of the hosts are tards, so it's just ####

Jan 4, 2021, 4:55 PM [ in reply to Yeah, but most of the hosts are tards, so it's just #### ]

Where can we catch your radio show? It must be great.

Jan 4, 2021, 1:49 PM

Talk about hate. Obviously you can't hide it either. No one should want to see the to see the entire University go bankrupt and fold.

Jan 4, 2021, 1:54 PM

I pointed out I get the hate but what I don’t do is let the hate blind me so much I can’t have a real conversation about how good the other team is. But yeah I stand by what I said. I can’t stand that University.

Gamecock WIll is a stereotypical uof6c fan...

Jan 4, 2021, 2:12 PM

A gigantic Clemson inferiority complex resulting from decades of being Clemson's little b!tch, precludes him from being even remotely objective.

He hates us cause he ain't us.

Clemson is EVERYTHING the Capons want to be and desperately hope and pray to one day become, but they know, deep down inside, it's never ever going to happen so they are relegated to the vitriol and living vicariously through Clemson's opponents.

It sure must suck to be him.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Jan 4, 2021, 3:14 PM

USC all time football record 581-562-41 and one (1) Conference Championship. Clemson all time football record 748-455-44 and 21 Conference Championships and 3 National Championships. Clemson VS USC 71-42-1. Bowl records USC 9-14, Clemson 25-22. Clemson has more bowl wins than USC has bowl appearances. Nuff said Gamecock Will!

Jan 4, 2021, 3:19 PM

Will is not well. Cut him some slack. Anyone who can make our own Delvin sound intelligent is to be pitied.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 4, 2021, 4:20 PM

I love Delvin...once i got to understanding his voice. He is pretty well researched actually. I only listen when i am running errands.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Class of ‘71. Went through “rat season” and glad I did.

Jan 4, 2021, 5:47 PM

No, I'm sort of joking around. He is definitely much better informed than a lot of callers. I guess my aging ears just can't decipher but about half of what he says. He does seem to be a nice chap too.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 12
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic