Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Great quote by David Hale on LSU defense.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 3,252

Great quote by David Hale on LSU defense.

Oct 11, 2020, 6:11 AM

"a performance so embarrassing that Nebraska called to ask if they could fire Palini again. "

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Funny how no one mentions the points Bama gave up

Oct 11, 2020, 9:26 AM

Bama will not make the playoffs with this garbage defense and the statue of Mack in at QB.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I would agree with you except

Oct 11, 2020, 9:43 AM

Who will beat them? LSU is laughable. Auburn looked terrible against Arkansas. But to consistently win every week—yes they don’t look the part

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Maybe, just maybe

Oct 11, 2020, 10:55 AM

Georgia. Only one to have a shot

Nikki Satan trying to pull a 19- LSU

Oct 11, 2020, 11:05 AM

You wonder if Satan has just said forget it - "just outscore them"! LSU defense last year was ranked in the 50's. But, they had enough fire power on offense to over come poor defensive play.
Not sure the Bama QB is as good as Burrow though.

Georgia has a really good shot at beating Bama because it seems their traditional you can't run on Bama defense is out and the "olay" defense is in. Georgia likes to run it. It will be interesting!

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

True that

Oct 11, 2020, 1:08 PM [ in reply to Maybe, just maybe ]

With Bama schedule, only UGA has a 50-50 shot at beating Bama. Question is will Bama and UGA play twice, split games and both go to playoffs (with Clemson and Ohio State)? It's a real possibility.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Funny how no one mentions the points Bama gave up

Oct 11, 2020, 11:10 AM [ in reply to Funny how no one mentions the points Bama gave up ]

ESecPiN disagrees. Go to their NCAAF page. Note there are 3... 3!!! Bama stories as the lead. We are nowhere to be found. The bias is unabashed.

Oct 11, 2020, 1:59 PM

I just scrolled about half way down the page and saw 4 Clemson related things to click on.

I dunno. Their defense doesn't look great right now but

Oct 11, 2020, 11:20 AM [ in reply to Funny how no one mentions the points Bama gave up ]

their offense might be the best in the country. Mac Jones might be a "statue" but their OL is fantastic so it probably doesn't matter most of the time that he's a statue. They have the best WR corp on the country and i don't think its even remotely close.. i don't even know who's second. And they are good at RB as always.

Bama and/or Georgia is going to make the playoff. If Bama wins next week they are probably in barring a pretty big upset. The best teams they play after that are Tennessee, Kentucky, and Auburn. Take your pick right now on which one of them you think is the best... none have an offense to hang with Bama.

Oct 11, 2020, 11:44 AM [ in reply to Funny how no one mentions the points Bama gave up ]

Bama will not make the playoffs with this garbage defense and the statue of Mack in at QB.

Yep, they ignore that part. I guess if you're an SEC homer like ESPN is, you tend to ignore the down side of the SEC and Bama. If Miss had had any kind of defense they would have won that game. They gave up 5 running TD's to Harris.

With us, that won't be an issue.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm Concerned

Oct 11, 2020, 1:51 PM

about the health and well being of his cat.

Re: Great quote by David Hale on LSU defense.

Oct 11, 2020, 2:07 PM

The OP gets the true spirit of the demise of the fighting corn dogs. Those POS fans shoved down our throats for weeks the greatest team ever to suit up and it has just now stopped, given their season started. Oh, Bo Pizzano is the second coming of Defense, we just reloaded players and coaches.............

Come on PsyoBjob, where have you been? Good with the bad, right true fan?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 11
| visibility 3,252
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic