Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
From YouTube: A Coot fan & self professed Clemson hater
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 2,384

From YouTube: A Coot fan & self professed Clemson hater

Dec 26, 2019, 12:12 AM

Thinks Clemson is going to win the Natty & is trying to prepare Coot nation for us winning the Natty, the first 7 minutes he goes off on a non-football tangent, but he heaps a bunch of praise upon our team https://youtu.be/d2srLacFxXQ

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: From YouTube: A Coot fan & self professed Clemson hater

Dec 26, 2019, 12:29 AM

Ahhhhh. You are the Carolina Jelly Donut idiot!!!!
Makes complete sense now.
Clemson fans, don’t give this idiot any click$.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Why would anyone want to watch an adult man ranting and

Dec 26, 2019, 2:00 AM

Raving to himself? People who video themselves talking to themselves, either need psychiatric help or some friends to talk too. ??

Re: Why would anyone want to watch an adult man ranting and

Dec 26, 2019, 2:18 AM

He's a Coot, of course he needs therapy, I just love seeing Coot fans throwing in the towel, something oddly satisfying about it, I gues I go back to when Spurrier was coaching the Roach Motel & they were beating us every year, I can't believe how much of a 180 things have done & not only are we crushing the Coots every year, we are dominant and going for our 3rd Natty in 4 years, can I get a HELL YEAH!!!!???? So yeah I get a charge out of seeing Coot fans so beat down, resigning themselves to cheering for the Suckeyes, which benefits us, because Coots destroy everything they touch, and may their fandom be as a curse around the whole Ohio State Suckeye team, like a friggin anchor dragging the whole team down to the bottom. #### the Coots & their Sucknuts from Columbus

Dec 26, 2019, 8:44 AM

It is not hyperbole to observe that this guy is an illiterate moron. He actually thinks he knows something about football. Take his camera away before he hurts himself.

Dec 26, 2019, 11:26 AM

LOL I am watching for the comedic value, sort of like watching Trailer Park Boys

Replies: 5
| visibility 2,384
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic