Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Friends have COVID
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 59
| visibility 1

Friends have COVID

Jul 18, 2020, 6:33 PM

They signed up to get tested. The line was 1.5hrs out so they left and said screw it. Never got tested and got a letter in the mail that they were positive. You can’t convince me this isn’t bullsnit. When is everyone going to realize this is a scam?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Friends have COVID

Jul 18, 2020, 6:45 PM

I call BS on this. so many people on FB and twiter have told this same story about their make belieVe "friend". I promise you this, if this could be verified that even 1 person had this happen, they would be paraded all over Hannity, Tucker Carlson, and every other FoxNews opinion show.

They havent had any guests on to tell their story because IT NEVER HAPPENED.

Jul 18, 2020, 6:52 PM

The Salem Witch Trials never happened .
Those were just some regular guys getting together around bonfires to remind each other of how correct and morally functional they all were .

#fakenews

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Jul 18, 2020, 11:03 PM

Drinks and cigars in the swamp after the fire!!! No women!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

And fried witch tasted like chicken?

Jul 19, 2020, 11:34 AM [ in reply to Re: Friends have COVID ]

:(

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 18, 2020, 6:54 PM [ in reply to Re: Friends have COVID ]

If this happened, why wouldn’t it be on CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, NBC as well? You think they wouldn’t tell you the truth? Why do you think only Fox News would do that? I wonder what other verified truths they would hide.

Sounds like you already know what’s going on.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Jul 18, 2020, 7:15 PM

That is one of the symptoms of the virus. You become a liar.

Jul 18, 2020, 7:17 PM

Boone has a very low rate also, doesn’t it.

Jul 18, 2020, 7:20 PM

They are from Florida. My wife’s a half back.

Fox News was slamming Trump yesterday for the

Jul 19, 2020, 3:45 PM [ in reply to Re: Friends have COVID ]

rise in deaths.

All you have to do is listen to Trump’s own words and it is clear he has no idea what is going on. When Fox is telling Trump there is a problem, you would think he would listen.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 18, 2020, 7:21 PM [ in reply to Re: Friends have COVID ]

Yup, just another urban myth. Dude read it on FB or here and could not stop himself from#metoo’ing it.

I’m pretty sure fact checkers have “thoroughly debunked” this myth.

Jul 19, 2020, 12:48 AM

Trumpers are just so dang stupid.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Re: I’m pretty sure fact checkers have “thoroughly debunked” this myth.

Jul 19, 2020, 2:10 AM

How tolerant of you. While you’re making unsupported generalizations, you should also check the OP’s ethnicity: He may be a Jew.

Jul 18, 2020, 7:23 PM [ in reply to Re: Friends have COVID ]

Just repeating what my wife’s friends said happened to them in Florida. All of a sudden I’m hated on because I pass on a fact?

Jul 18, 2020, 8:18 PM

Fact? Naw dude you are passing hearsay at best. Maybe that is why , ponder it a bit.

The data we are seeing is highly inaccurate for a plethora of reasons.***

Jul 18, 2020, 7:48 PM [ in reply to Re: Friends have COVID ]

Jul 18, 2020, 7:18 PM

I just told you a s s h o le s what my wife’s friends told US. You can deny it but it happened. So take it or leave it. I could care less what you think about me. Lol

Jul 18, 2020, 7:27 PM

Couldn't*

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Jul 18, 2020, 7:34 PM

Couldn't*

LOL!! Really? I’m not on here a lot so maybe i need more experience! Lol. Is everyone on here this closed minded? No one can think for themselves? And now I’ve committed the ultimate sin of improper English. On laws what shall I do!!

Jul 18, 2020, 8:19 PM

No duder, many here think for themselves. You take 2nd hand stories and regurgitate them as fact. Point that finger of blame at yourself.

Jul 27, 2014, 10:10 AM [ in reply to Re: Friends have COVID ]

To be fair it’s more a grammar and punctuation issue. You’re English is pretty good, so yeah!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 18, 2020, 11:06 PM [ in reply to Re: Friends have COVID ]

Let him finish TD. How much less could he care?

Sorry they lied to you

Jul 18, 2020, 7:47 PM [ in reply to Re: Friends have COVID ]

If you had said they received a PHONE CALL a few days later saying they were positive, that might be believable. Maybe try that version the next time.

Awfully defensive X4 ...... have you been tested ??? I have

Jul 18, 2020, 7:56 PM [ in reply to Re: Friends have COVID ]

and it is such a ridiculously locked down process - and I’m talking about a free test, done by Quest, in one of of the parking lots of National Championship Raymond James Stadium - with lots of people in line - staying in their cars.

It was done by $12 an hour folks who most really didn’t give a crap. It was 100 degrees out.

That being said, it was ridiculously well done - SLOW, but well done.

They asked our birthdate and last 4 of our social ( my wife and I went in the same car ) AT LEAST 10 times along the process and after asking the last time, the lady touched our brain up each nostril and then showed us the test tube it was going in that had a label on it with our name & info - we confirmed, she dropped it in & sealed it.

This MAY have been an anomaly (our experience) - BUT - based on first-hand experience - there is, in my mind, a 99.7% chance that these rampant stories of “got out of line and a week later they got a letter of positive” are pure crap.

Not making a statement on what the agenda is, but it seems WILDLY unlikely.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

AND - they don’t mail a letter - they call. Your friend’s

Jul 18, 2020, 8:05 PM

story is a complete fabrication.

Sorry dude - don’t lash out at the messengers.

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Jul 19, 2020, 6:28 AM [ in reply to Re: Friends have COVID ]

It would be more believable if there was a name and place attached, a picture of the letter too would do wonders for making this believable. As is it feels like the "constitutional lawyer said..." story.

Jul 18, 2020, 7:27 PM

What’s amazing to me is that no one even stops to think for a second that my wife’s friends may be telling the truth. “They are”. You just want everything to fit your agenda. What a bunch of indoctrinated a-holes.

Jul 18, 2020, 7:28 PM

Thanks for enlightening us on this scam. It’s simply astonishing how “they” were able to get so many people to successfully conspire against “us”! One helluva ruse!

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 18, 2020, 7:45 PM

tigersx4 said:

They signed up to get tested. The line was 1.5hrs out so they left and said screw it. Never got tested and got a letter in the mail that they were positive. You can’t convince me this isn’t bullsnit. When is everyone going to realize this is a scam?

I do not doubt your story but I am dealing with COVID now and it's a pain in the butt. My wife had every symptom and I only had a couple but it Zaps you of your energy.

Jul 18, 2020, 8:07 PM

tigersx4 said:

I do not doubt your story but I am dealing with COVID now and it's a pain in the butt. My wife had every symptom and I only had a couple but it Zaps you of your energy.

I hope and pray for a speedy recovery for you. My post wasn’t meant to cause this big of a commotion. I didn’t think one person would comment, but I was wrong. Seriously though i know it’s a pain and pray for your speedy recovery.

yep, so does the flu and a stomach bug, big whoop!***

Jul 18, 2020, 9:11 PM [ in reply to Re: Friends have COVID ]

“poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.”

Explain to me this: Why in the actual f**k would anyone want

Jul 18, 2020, 7:53 PM

to shut down the economy, kill 140K+ Americans to date, prevent our children from learning, create a mental health disaster, and inconvenience everyone with a conscience?

What is to gain and for whom?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Evidently, all of these super wealthy, super powerful elites

Jul 18, 2020, 7:58 PM

are all in cahoots. They hatched this incredible plan to create a virus that may or may not be real, and may or may not infect people and cause death, all in an attempt to crush the economy, strip people of their freedoms, and ultimately to control the world.

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Oh. My Bad. I am such a naive sheep.

Jul 18, 2020, 8:07 PM

:)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You forgot the key to it all

Jul 18, 2020, 11:45 PM [ in reply to Evidently, all of these super wealthy, super powerful elites ]

Manipulate the situation until everybody will accept a vaccine, even the anti-vaxxers. That way, Bill Gates can put his chips into 99% of the world's population. And then nobody will use a Mac anymore.

Re: Evidently, all of these super wealthy, super powerful elites

Jul 19, 2020, 9:08 AM [ in reply to Evidently, all of these super wealthy, super powerful elites ]

It's the same cabal that took took down OJ and the Twin Towers.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Evidently, all of these super wealthy, super powerful elites

Jul 19, 2020, 9:41 AM [ in reply to Evidently, all of these super wealthy, super powerful elites ]

or take a virus slightly worse than the flu and pumping it up int he media until you wreck the economy prior to an election. Easy peazy

“poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.”

Re: Explain to me this: Why in the actual f**k would anyone want

Jul 18, 2020, 8:09 PM [ in reply to Explain to me this: Why in the actual f**k would anyone want ]

And you can't figure that one out? Wow!

No, I can't. Please enlighten me.***

Jul 18, 2020, 8:13 PM

Jul 18, 2020, 8:11 PM [ in reply to Explain to me this: Why in the actual f**k would anyone want ]

precisely

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Two come to mind....China and N. Korea!***

Jul 18, 2020, 8:58 PM [ in reply to Explain to me this: Why in the actual f**k would anyone want ]

OK. I can buy weaponizing a virus but that is not the same as saying it’s a scam/hoax.

Jul 19, 2020, 6:25 AM

In fact, a weaponized virus argues for just the opposite.

Jul 18, 2020, 10:14 PM [ in reply to Explain to me this: Why in the actual f**k would anyone want ]

"to shut down the economy" : I'm hoping for a recession

"kill 140K+ Americans to date" : Innovating to zero

"prevent our children from learning" : Deliberate Dumbing Down

Thank you! The scales have fallen. I see it all now.

Jul 19, 2020, 6:30 AM

*rolling eyes*

Re: Thank you! The scales have fallen. I see it all now.

Jul 19, 2020, 8:39 AM

You can’t wake someone who is pretending to be asleep.

Jul 19, 2020, 8:36 AM [ in reply to Explain to me this: Why in the actual f**k would anyone want ]

DNC and whoever the candidate running against President Trump is. Seems kinda obvious, actually. It’s hard to slam a President when the country is doing well.

Those dastardly Dems will stop at nothing!

Dec 21, 2023, 7:44 AM

Creating a virus in China.

Calling DJT racist so he would not ban all flights so a few Chinese could get over here to start infecting us all.

Wiping out tens of thousands of their voters in the NYC area (just so it doesn't look too obvious).

Putting us all on the gummint dole with our COVID checks signed by DJT (again, can't look too obvious).

They are EVIL GENIUSES!

*eyes rolling*

Jul 18, 2020, 8:16 PM

LOL!! I’m almost literally in the floor laughing that people are this po’d about my comment or post!! I’m so happy that someone actually read my topic!! ?? Some of you are saying “well it’s all over fb”.... Well maybe it’s happening to others also? Just think for a second by yourself without CNN telling you what to think. Maybe it is a load of bullshiat. Maybe it is just a flu. You know a 99% survival rate is pretty good. Maybe it’s not as deadly as people are telling you???

News report everyone wanted

Jul 18, 2020, 8:50 PM

https://www.wsmv.com/news/mt-juliet-man-says-even-with-no-test-he-s-informed-he-is-covid-19/article_f8cf60e6-c886-11ea-8ae0-4ffb48dc9a46.html

Oh, snap.

Jul 19, 2020, 12:45 AM

Uh, never mind. It’s from News4 not CNN. So it’s obviously BS.

Re: News report everyone wanted

Jul 19, 2020, 8:41 AM [ in reply to News report everyone wanted ]

You did a good job of faking this. It obviously can’t be true.

Re: News report everyone wanted

Jul 19, 2020, 11:19 AM [ in reply to News report everyone wanted ]

America WE R Being Played:
https://twitter.com/aloverofblue/status/1283189866810015744

You screwed up with the part about notification by mail

Jul 18, 2020, 11:51 PM [ in reply to Re: Friends have COVID ]

Next time you tell the story, say that they got a call.

142,000 dead Americans disagree with you******

Jul 19, 2020, 8:33 AM [ in reply to Re: Friends have COVID ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 18, 2020, 11:59 PM

We had testing in Kingstree this past Tuesday afternoon...After 2 hrs 40 min of waiting in line they shut it down due to the heat and the workers starting to feel the effects. They collected the packets off of our car and the other 60 cars that were still in line. If I get a positive test, then I'll believe you. I'll let you know this coming week. Until then...

We had testing in Kingstree this past Tuesday afternoon...After 2 hrs 40 min of waiting in line they shut it down due to the heat and the workers starting to feel the effects. They collected the packets off of our car and the other 60 cars that were still in line. If I get a positive test, then I'll believe you. I'll let you know this coming week. Until then...

Jul 19, 2020, 4:16 AM

Fake news.

Jul 19, 2020, 7:35 AM

This doesn’t fit the narrative. Please cease and desist. Only stories on how terrible things are from now on.

Jul 19, 2020, 1:03 PM

Wait - wouldn’t false positives decrease the death rate so that people are LESS afraid of the virus and therefore will get out and do more to jump start the economy? So is it evil conservatives spreading this bs, or evil liberals that are too stupid to realize that the bs they are spreading would cause the opposite of their intended effect? I’m just not sure which evil side is more evil anymore! The only thing certain is that we should trust no one!

Replies: 59
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic