Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Kobe Pryor not enrolling this summer.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1

Kobe Pryor not enrolling this summer.

Jun 19, 2020, 12:39 PM

2020 strikes again. Huge bummer, hope this Kobe Pace guy can have some success.

https://clemsontigers.com/sports/football/roster/

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

For those who don’t get sarcasm

Jun 19, 2020, 12:41 PM

Kobe changed his last name to his mom’s last name: Pace

Re: For those who don’t get sarcasm

Jun 19, 2020, 12:43 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What's the point of using sarcasm if you're just going

Jun 19, 2020, 1:21 PM [ in reply to For those who don’t get sarcasm ]

to explain it? Just let it happen organically and stick to your guns! Wait, can we say guns anymore? I am sorry if the use of the word gun is a trigger for anyone. Wait, can we say trigger anymore?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

You’re just digging yourself a massive hole now

Jun 19, 2020, 1:56 PM

Using all these inappropriate words, grow up.

In all seriousness, I tried explaining my sarcasm in a sarcastic way. I know some of the elderly people on here don’t really get jokes so I felt it was best to follow up with an explanation. I wanted them to enjoy their Friday by not freaking out about losing a running back.

I will try better next time.

Thanks for the heads up!

Jun 19, 2020, 1:13 PM

Good to know about the name change.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Kobe Pryor not enrolling this summer.

Jun 19, 2020, 1:26 PM

There is a great recruiting special on Clemson's Youtube channel interviewing the young man. He is an impressive kid, and built like tank. He reminds me a bit of Adam choice at this point.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don't think you can say "tank" anymore as it conjures

Jun 19, 2020, 1:46 PM

images of U.S. imperialism, which is deeply disturbing to the CHAZ/CHOP residents.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: I don't think you can say "tank" anymore as it conjures

Jun 19, 2020, 1:52 PM

you millennials and your code words. What is a Chaz/CHOP?

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It is a place of inclusion, love and tolerance

Jun 19, 2020, 2:06 PM

as long as you have 100% the same beliefs as the current residents.

I have two friends named Chaz

Jun 19, 2020, 1:57 PM [ in reply to I don't think you can say "tank" anymore as it conjures ]

Should they be worried/upset/insulted?

Doesn’t Cher have

Jun 19, 2020, 2:02 PM

a daughter, no wait, son, uh oh.......

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They should be insulted, yes. You should reach out to them

Jun 19, 2020, 2:05 PM [ in reply to I have two friends named Chaz ]

to check in and see if they're ok. Spend time listening and trying to understand what they go through on a daily basis due to being named Chaz.

Replies: 12
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic