Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
For all to read
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1

For all to read

Jul 1, 2020, 2:40 PM

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4480558/

This and many more articles debunking the fact less claims that masks do indeed stop the spread.
Just do some quick reading after a google search of “why do nurses and surgeons wear masks” Many many publishes since 2000 about the myth of protection

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: For all to read

Jul 1, 2020, 2:54 PM

The conclusion to the study was:
And I quote:
"With the information currently available, it would be imprudent to recommend the removal of facemasks from surgery."

To translate , it's saying keep the mask on because in their research they could not prove or disprove the effectiveness.

I would still hate to have a surgeon sneeze on me if I was having a OP but a mask wouldn't stop a Junior Mint.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 1, 2020, 4:51 PM

Agreed it never proved nor disproved. And your also right having a surgeon sneeze on me while on the table doesn’t sound fun. But the point is we are being told by the media and all these experts that wearing masks will GUARANTEE to stop the spread and that just isn’t true

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Where are you from...? I've never heard anyone "GUARANTEE".***

Jul 1, 2020, 4:55 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We need to cut surgery costs

Jul 1, 2020, 3:42 PM

what better place to start than a 2 cent mask

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 1, 2020, 6:53 PM

OP, you need a hobby, nobody guaranteed that masks will stop the spread, you got your panties all up in a wad over nothing, the use of a mask is just a common sense way to reduce the odds of getting the virus, pretty simple, if you disagree that’s cool don’t wear a mask. The “media” and “all these experts” are not out to get you, relax have a beer tonight get a hobby tomorrow.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic