Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Football Tickets for a Soldier (My Nephew)
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1,926

Football Tickets for a Soldier (My Nephew)

Feb 21, 2016, 4:52 PM

So my SAPPER War Hero of a nephew followed in my footsteps as a Clemson Die hard fan from the age of 11 (I don't care what anyone else says - say I am selfish but I would have rather seen him go to Clemson instead of joining the ARMY out of high school). As an officer myself (now Retired) I was fortunate to have brief stents here and there where I could keep up with how he was doing and what he was doing - especially since my sister was always in contact with me questioning me about his well being. If you know what a Sapper is then you know why she was always worried. He has been back in the US after serving in IRAQ (2 1/2 Tours) and a bunch of other nasty places. He received several medals for his courageous and valued service to this country. He suffers from TBI and acute PTSD and a couple other major health issue's. With the support of his Family over the last 7 years he has become able to exist among the rest of society and we (me and him and his boy) even made it to the last two Spring games. He even works a full time job now and recently joined the Masons. SO I now strongly believe he is ready to go to his first Clemson home game with his wife and two children. I don't believe Troy will be there in a hating mode and with all the Proud Orange around him he will be just fine. Most likely he will break down with tears of joy accomplishing this agenda. My Question to tigernet members is what is the best way to get his family of four tickets for the upcoming Troy game at a price I can afford @ $400 for the four tickets. Any help would be appreciated!!!!!

Is ticket Monster the way to go

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Football Tickets for a Soldier (My Nephew)

Feb 21, 2016, 5:03 PM

Tickets will be available on Gameday. They always are. $20/ea wont be a problem for Troy game.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 21, 2016, 5:06 PM

There will be plenty for sale on the tigernet ticket site....we have 3 in the upper deck I would give you if you would like...but I know you need 4

Message was edited by: nctigergirl®

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

YeP..you wouldn't be taking a chance of buying 4 at stadium for Troy..

Feb 21, 2016, 5:15 PM

And pay probably 1/3 to 1/2 less than retail.

I like the stadium ends (near old Fike or by police station) about 1hr or so b/ 4 kickoff.

But, hope some TNetter can offer you 4 FREE!

GuT eR Done!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

but T-netters always want to pay face. They said so for ND and FSU. ***

Feb 21, 2016, 6:15 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Feb 21, 2016, 6:32 PM [ in reply to Re: Football Tickets for a Soldier (My Nephew) ]

Thank you for your gracious offer but 4 would be needed.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 21, 2016, 5:38 PM

Put your request for tickets to the game with Troy on T-Net the week of the game and someone will provided you with 4 tickets. If not, this old Combat Veteran (2 tours in Vietnam), will buy four tickets for your nephew. My e-mail is Ston57jl@yahoo.com. Go Tigers!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 21, 2016, 6:34 PM

When do tickets or some sort of documentation for tickets actually go out?

Feb 22, 2016, 6:06 AM

They won't be mailed out until August

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 22, 2016, 12:39 PM

Thanks

Feb 22, 2016, 5:38 PM

@iamk2 : I have four tickets to the game for your nephew. Tmail me and we will work out the details.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

Feb 22, 2016, 5:45 PM

You just became my favorite TNet person for doing this. Thank you for your kindness.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 11
| visibility 1,926
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic