Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Follow up to the Uga fan in the office
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1,929

Follow up to the Uga fan in the office

Jan 17, 2020, 4:03 PM

After hearing the Etienne news he wanted to know “oh yeah, well how’s y’all’s defense gonna be next year?”

I had to tell him about all of our incoming 5* DL, our 5*lb, and 5* cb and s coming in to which he replied “well that’s just effing great!” ??????

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Follow up to the Uga fan in the office

Jan 17, 2020, 4:08 PM

Hey just give him a kind reminder that UGA did just hire the Cleveland Browns OC, should make him feel all better.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 17, 2020, 5:11 PM

"...feel all better" or suicidal?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

I believed this could be real until you did that followup.

Jan 17, 2020, 4:11 PM

No way an UGA fan would not know that we plucked five 4-stars and on 5-star from his own state, and three of those guys, including the 5-star Murphy are on defense.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

UGA fans are ignorant about anything other than Jawja

Jan 17, 2020, 4:15 PM

I'm surrounded by them. They only talk about sports where they have a team that is doing something and sniff the SEC glue.

Not surprised at all he doesn't know.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: UGA fans are ignorant about anything other than Jawja

Jan 17, 2020, 5:10 PM

It’s just weird. Who talks trash without having any information on what they’re talking about?

These are the kind of people that are gonna get us all killed when the aliens show up.

I can just see it........Emperor Zaxis materializes in Buford’s ‘mater patch. Buford whips out his Ruger varmit gun, blazing away and cursing like a Louisiana debutant. Emperor Zaxis’s energy shield easily defeats Buford’s .22 magnum rounds and then Zaxis telepathically orders his command ship to sweep the planet’s surface with the death ray........and all Zaxis wanted was to try some sweet tea.

Jan 17, 2020, 5:17 PM

Remember to smoke the dooby AFTER supper or you will become a fatty...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wait a minute, there! He is Gumby ######, he is a STAR!

Jan 17, 2020, 5:24 PM

:)

Re: Wait a minute, there! He is Gumby ######, he is a STAR!

Jan 17, 2020, 5:30 PM

Nobody tells Gumby when to smoke a dooby or when not to smoke a dooby........I’M GUMBY ######!!!!!

Jan 17, 2020, 5:42 PM [ in reply to UGA fans are ignorant about anything other than Jawja ]

I run into that 3-4 times a week. They see the hat and ask about a game or something. I start talking and 5 seconds into it I can see the shades dropping down over their eyes. Yes they’re football fans, they know their QB’s name......and that’s about it.

Jan 17, 2020, 5:28 PM

Good for ETN, he's a great ambassador for CFB and I'm excited to see him play next year. Here's to him going 14-1!

Go DAWGS!

Replies: 10
| visibility 1,929
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic