Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FineBomb ridiculously said Bama played top #4 Ga while Clemson played #400 Pitt ....
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1

FineBomb ridiculously said Bama played top #4 Ga while Clemson played #400 Pitt ....

Jan 29, 2019, 4:30 PM

in their respective conference championships.

I get that big difference in those two conference championship opponent’s rankings BUT when big boy Alabama played the lowly ROY Bus Tigers..Bama got crushed!

Saying..those weak ACC teams must be better than SEC teams can handle, except in their putting any team down that’s not in the SEC!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Did he mention

Jan 29, 2019, 4:41 PM

sitting home last year getting healthy while GA and Clemson played in Conference Championship games? Or did that not fit the narrative?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^^THIS^^^***

Jan 29, 2019, 5:43 PM

Losing to the team that lost the SEC championship
Haha
Bama had the advantage of the best quality loss imaginable.
Ridicunaire

Message was edited by: oghost®

Cricket Chirp Temperature Formula:
Number of Chirps per 14 seconds + 40 = Approximate Temperature

Re: Did he mention

Jan 29, 2019, 6:21 PM [ in reply to Did he mention ]

Bingo!!!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: FineBomb said ridiculous Bama played top #4 Ga while Clemson played #400 Pitt ....

Jan 29, 2019, 4:42 PM

Well, the man has a show and needs to talk about something to fill the time. And he needs to pander to his base.

But the reality is that after what happened in Silicon Valley, there just isn't much to say at all. That was one huge "mic drop".

The conference championships had absolutely no bearing

Jan 29, 2019, 4:53 PM

on games played by rested teams several weeks later. I love watching the excuses pile up for Bama. It had no bearing when they won all those national championships why would it hurt them now? I can’t wait to see what they come up with next.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Finedewshe is a Human POS***

Jan 29, 2019, 5:07 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: FineBomb said ridiculous Bama played top #4 Ga while Clemson played #400 Pitt ....

Jan 29, 2019, 5:14 PM

Every year it’s the same story,Alabama is best team in football history, could beat most nfl teams,rated number one defense,offense etc number one recruitment year after year hardest schedule than anyone else and they still have no back ups.It really is boring hearing how lonely Clemson beats them like a drum

Jan 29, 2019, 8:07 PM

Wow...I am sick and tired of how Bama fans and the rest of the SEC nation can't admit. Clemson just kicked their a$$. Plain and simple. Beat them by 4 touchdowns. Held their supposed unstoppable offense to 16 and shut them out in the 2nd half. I realize some of them may have had trouble viewing on TV because of the pliers being used for an antenna or having to run back and forth outside to the outhouse to take a #### but I was there and believe me that 44-16 score was no fluke. Get over it, because it will not be the last time Clemson beats Bama or the rest of the SEC.

The old folks say, 'An excuse is like an...

Jan 29, 2019, 5:17 PM

Finebaum, and everybody's got one.' I think that's what it was anyway.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Finebum Keeps Sipping From....

Jan 29, 2019, 5:42 PM

a cup...bet it's filled with vinegar and water .

Jan 29, 2019, 6:01 PM

I'm sure FineBomb is correct, and Alabama, on paper, are the best team in the history of the Universe ........ It's just a shame for them that games against Clemson are played on grass.

Since when are there 400 FBS teams?

Jan 29, 2019, 6:04 PM

Believe the number is around 132

For relaxing times, make it Suntory time

Who GAF

Jan 29, 2019, 6:27 PM

44-16

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 29, 2019, 7:15 PM

Georgia was and is overrated

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Class of ‘71. Went through “rat season” and glad I did.

Re: FineBomb ridiculously said Bama played top #4 Ga while Clemson played #400 Pitt ....

Jan 30, 2019, 8:03 AM

That's cool. Last year we played top #10 team Miami in own conference championship game, and Bama played... well nobody.

Replies: 15
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic