Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Final word on the Powell T-Shirt controversy
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1

Final word on the Powell T-Shirt controversy

Mar 3, 2019, 2:10 PM

Send a team into football housing, search every drawer, closet....leave no stone unturned.

Any t-shirts found, even those they brought for home, the owners should have their penuses wacked off.

From the starting QB to the last db on the practice squad. We are some dumb and single minded that we will attack them and run them off for lack of fealty to the one true University...

(Or, recognize they're young and can wear whatever they like, overly sensitive fans be dammmed!)

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Final word on the Powell T-Shirt controversy

Mar 3, 2019, 2:12 PM

Agreed.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You gonna wack em all off?

Mar 3, 2019, 2:14 PM

;)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

https://as1.ftcdn.net/v2/jpg/00/81/16/28/1000_F_81162810_8TlZDomtVuVGlyqWL2I4HA7Wlqw7cr5a.jpg

you just can't fix stupid***

Mar 3, 2019, 2:15 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 3, 2019, 2:21 PM

Are you an overly sensitive fan? You sound overly sensitive.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Mar 3, 2019, 4:37 PM

Well, I'm an old, rundown, run of the mill Clemson grad and 42 year member of IPTAY. My parents paid my way through school. I had athletic jerseys from the high school I attended, wore shirts with the logo of the high school my kids attended, and even have tshirts of a few pro teams. I have never owned a shirt with the logo of any other college team. Is it wrong for me to expect an athlete whose education is paid for by Clemson and is pampered like a rock star should be any less loyal to my alma mater than I am?

I think not!!!!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don't think it is wrong to expect Clemson S-A to support

Mar 3, 2019, 5:17 PM

Clemson. I am shocked so many people are giving this guy a pass on the UNC Chapel Hill shirt. It was a slap in the face to the basketball team. It was BS. It was wrong. There is no justifying it. It was stupid, self-centered, and embarrassing.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

no respect for him,pack op & move back to NC***

Mar 3, 2019, 7:00 PM [ in reply to Re: Final word on the Powell T-Shirt controversy ]

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 3, 2019, 7:51 PM [ in reply to Re: Final word on the Powell T-Shirt controversy ]

I think that he is getting a great education for free. If he loved Chapel Hill so much, I am sure that they could have found a spot for him on their football team. Instead, he chose to come play for a championship team and get the best coaching possible. He can't have it both ways. I just find it disrespectful that he is not supporting his fellow athletes. I may be wrong, but I doubt any of the basketball players were pulling for Alabama in the championship game.

Yes, he can wear whatever shirt he wants to

Mar 3, 2019, 5:24 PM

and I can call him whatever I want to when he wears the OPPONENT'S shirt to our game.

It's called fair play, and is something hypocrites don't seem to understand.

You're invoking the 'Bobbit Clause'?

Mar 3, 2019, 7:49 PM

Oh...my! That's extreme!

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 3, 2019, 8:00 PM

Final word on you.....is your last name Bobbitt.....Go Tigers!!!!!

Mar 3, 2019, 8:47 PM

Not that I'm an expert or anything but I think you meant Penisie - vocative singular of #####.

But there is a chance that I could be all dicked up on this.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 12
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic