Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Fields knee injury..
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 1

Fields knee injury..

Dec 25, 2019, 6:11 PM

I would bet good money that he has at least a meniscal tear and/OR a partial ACL tear/ strain. If it was a simple strain ( of the collateral ligaments) he would be 100% now, esp. with the resources at OSU.

If it's worse than we're being led to believe, I suspect he won't be running much at all--> too vulnerable to further injury and ineffective if injured.

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Fields knee injury..

Dec 25, 2019, 6:13 PM

He’s fine. Not one coach in the country is dumb enough (including Muschamp lol) to let his player state he’s actually hurt in a press conference. They control injury reports in high school ball so don’t read anything into it. The fact he made the statement let’s me know he’s good to roll.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 25, 2019, 7:12 PM

He’s fine. Not one coach in the country is dumb enough (including Muschamp lol) to let his player state he’s actually hurt in a press conference. They control injury reports in high school ball so don’t read anything into it. The fact he made the statement let’s me know he’s good to roll.

Retweet

Dec 25, 2019, 10:13 PM [ in reply to Re: Fields knee injury.. ]

They rank outside of the top-50 in both sacks allowed AND tackles for loss allowed this season... good knee / bad knee, I’m thinking we have a field day.

Dec 25, 2019, 6:21 PM

Don't worry. We don't know what those Athletic department Doctors might be doing to get him charged up for the game.

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Deshaun Superman Watson ran all over the coots with a bum

Dec 25, 2019, 6:23 PM

knee, wll threw for a bunch anyway

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

OR it’s all an elaborate ruse!***

Dec 25, 2019, 6:24 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 25, 2019, 6:30 PM

IMO, he doesn't have a knee injury until they lose then it will be a built in excuse. Test him early and often. If he steps into a long pass - no injury. If he's flushed from the pocket and runs - no injury. If he cant step into a pass or run to extend plays, hes going to get hurt during the game anyway.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 25, 2019, 7:03 PM

Dabo will then say that Clemson broke the coots winning streak with a QB playing with a torn ACL, and quote his rushing and passing yards in that game wearing a big brace!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 25, 2019, 6:34 PM

Fields’ knee will not be an issue. Let’s stop talking about it please.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

Dec 25, 2019, 6:58 PM

It will be evident early on if his mobility is limited. We can only offer empty speculation until then.

Dec 25, 2019, 6:59 PM

It didn't slow DW4 very much, running or leaping!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Let us get up a TD or two, and we'll hear all about that

Dec 25, 2019, 7:04 PM

knee every 5 mins until Chase takes a knee. I do hope he's okay. Seems like a good kid.

Message was edited by: TigerFanX2000®

Re: Let us get up a TD or two, and we'll hear all about that

Dec 25, 2019, 7:10 PM

If we get behind a TD or two, we will all hear about his “toughness” and “grit.”
There’s just no avoiding it. The talking heads are morons and don’t know anything else to say but The Narrative.

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Dec 25, 2019, 7:24 PM

Just rub a little ostarine on it... it'll be fine.

Dec 25, 2019, 7:32 PM

Not believing anything that comes out of osu. If he’s not hurting now, he will be.

For the second time, he won't finish the game.***

Dec 25, 2019, 7:33 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 25, 2019, 10:10 PM

Hope the kid is okay. Hate to see injuries on either team.

Go Tigers!

Replies: 17
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic