Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Feaster will be a 1000-yard RB. Calling it now.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1

Feaster will be a 1000-yard RB. Calling it now.

Aug 24, 2017, 8:02 PM

Even though he is not the starter, and I certainly have NO PROBLEM with that, Feaster is going to light up some teams this year. He will see enough PT to allow that. I expect this O to score more than in previous years, even though that sounds almost impossible. I have a really good feeling about this team.

I don't think everyone is giving Fuller the credit he deserves. IMO, he was a good or better than Gallman last season, but Gallman was just more deserving of being the starter. Our RB situation is one to be envied. If that was our biggest concern, I would go ahead and declare us National Champions AGAIN.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Feaster will be a 1000-yard RB. Calling it now.

Aug 24, 2017, 8:17 PM

I love feaster, he has alot too offer, but I don't see him finishing the season at clemson If he doesn't get many touches early. His confidence will go down. I don't understand because it said he was getting alot of reps in practice to get him ready for 25 carries a game.

Message was edited by: Chucktowntiger1992

He might be ready to carry the ball 25 times but is he ready to block for the other 60?***

Aug 24, 2017, 8:23 PM

Re: He might be ready to carry the ball 25 times but is he ready to block for the other 60?***

Aug 24, 2017, 8:24 PM

He won't have to block throwing wide receiver screen passes and slants every play.

Aug 24, 2017, 8:23 PM [ in reply to Re: Feaster will be a 1000-yard RB. Calling it now. ]

I see him getting plenty of touches in at least 6 games.

Kent
BC
Wake
SU
Citadel
USUC

He could easily have 100+ yard games in every one of those games.

I still think with KB at the QB position, CLEMSON will be closer to 60-40 run-pass than 50-50. That means that we will have all RB's playing a lot. Of course, that's just how I see it. Very possibly wrong about that as we typically get close to 50-50 I think.

New Dynamic in Play Callimg

Aug 24, 2017, 8:40 PM

Being legit 4 deep at QB, I see a lot of QB runs which will freeze LB's and open up not only RB's but also Receivers. Sure; there is no Watson but that doesn't mean there are not other ways to move the ball. Depth at lots of Offensive positions means play calling can be more aggressive and be maintained at a high tempo. Very few teams have Defensive depth that hold their own against Clemson's weapons over 4 quarters. I too am optimistic primarily because of Elliot; Scott and Streeter at controls.

That's a heckuva coaching trio, working with an overload of

Aug 24, 2017, 8:56 PM

talent. Something tells me we're going to see some brand new material busted out in how we run this offense this season. Watson was special, and considering last year it was him and Gallman and really nobody else dependably so (see NC State) behind either at QB and RB, this year brings a fierce new dynamic with the healthy talent and depth at each. And man, this staff knows how to develop ballplayers, and when the coaches think they're ready, the kids generally go out there and show it.

I'm pretty stoked. The talent is there for a Shock The World Vol.II campaign, and considering we're the reigning champs that's a tall order. But I wouldn't put it past these guys.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 25, 2017, 12:30 AM

Gonna be MURDER going around the corner on the option pitch from Kelly Bryant!!!!

Go Tigers!

???

Aug 25, 2017, 12:30 AM

Gonna be MURDER going around the corner on the option pitch from Kelly Bryant!!!!

Go Tigers!

???

Aug 25, 2017, 8:40 AM

You lost me at "as good or better than Gallman."

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 25, 2017, 8:50 AM

Just try to keep up. If we slow down, the whole class will have to wait on you. See me after class.

Aug 25, 2017, 8:44 AM

Feaster will get his chance this season it's up to him to stay on the field.

Aug 25, 2017, 8:54 AM

We have two legitimate (potential) 1,000 yard backs right now. But it's up to them if they see the field, not TNet.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

Replies: 12
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic