Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Feaster transfer question
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1

Feaster transfer question

Dec 1, 2019, 11:36 AM

I get it he transferred to get more exposure for the pro scouts and to show his talent...I get it

but now that the coots season is over did Feaster accomplish what he wanted by transferring?

Was he really able to show his talent at SC? Would he have had better to go to VT or staying at Clemson?

Hind sight is 20/20 but I don't think he was able to really get going and improve his stock under SC's offense and possibly would have been better to either going to VT or staying at Clemson

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Feaster transfer question

Dec 1, 2019, 11:40 AM

He didn't help himself at all at SCU. At VPI, who knows, maybe they would be playing us on Saturday instead of the Hoos.

Dec 1, 2019, 11:42 AM

I think he was sold a bill of goods by muscoot. He's not the first to fall for it. I don't think it turned out anything at all like he had been promised.

Dec 1, 2019, 11:49 AM

His stock is no better off than it would have been at Clemson, except he went 4-8 instead of to his 4th straight CFP. To each his own I guess. As you guys said, maybe he was sold a bill of goods

Dec 1, 2019, 11:56 AM

IMO he didn’t help himself, at all. In fact, his draft status probably is unaffected, but he has less hardware to take away, and he now has even less exposure potential, because he has no more chances to impress. His speed alone will get him looks, and his receiving ability increase his attractiveness, but I doubt spending time as a coot was any help, at all. Also, now he will have to spend the rest of his life asking how he could have been so dumb.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 1, 2019, 12:17 PM

I see people from tiny schools get drafted all the time. They had less exposure than Feaster at USC, who will have less exposure than Feaster at CU. I don’t suspect he did himself any favors but a good pro day and combine (if he’s invited) will go a long way for him.

Dec 1, 2019, 12:25 PM

I doubt he hurt or helped his chances. Pro scouts know tallent when they see it. We have had some great backs come through CU but how many have had a great pro career. I do think Feaster would have had some big plays for CU this year and that would have helped his exposure more than at Usuck.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 1, 2019, 12:23 PM

I don’t think he necessarily improved his stock. I can’t really fault him for transferring though given who was in front of him. I just wish it would have been to the Coots.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 1, 2019, 12:34 PM

CUtimes2® said:

I don’t think he necessarily improved his stock. I can’t really fault him for transferring though given who was in front of him. I just wish it would have been to the Coots.

So the Feaster I saw on the field yesterday was not the one that played for us. LOL

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 1, 2019, 12:49 PM

Inferior O line will do that

Dec 1, 2019, 1:02 PM

I’m sure he’ll look back years later and wonder if it was the right move.

Dec 1, 2019, 1:52 PM
Fail.jpg(42.7 K)

Replies: 11
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic