Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Feaster must have subscribed to KB2 theory that seniority
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 1

Feaster must have subscribed to KB2 theory that seniority

Nov 3, 2019, 9:30 AM

starts over talent.
Talent wins the starting position every time. IF they are equal then experience might get the nod. Obviously neither Feaster nor KB were equal in talent to our young blood.
I wish them both well but I wish but would quit their snide comments about Clemson. Makes them both look bad.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They purchased a

Nov 3, 2019, 9:35 AM

Bad subscription...

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: They purchased a

Nov 3, 2019, 9:49 AM

Ole Feaster just never really got his feet under him. He is talented, but he is no Spiller and is no Etienne. He is not as good as our second or maybe third string. I appreciate what he did while at Clemson, but he made a terrible decision going to the coots.

I hope it doesn't cost him a chance in the NFL if he has/had one.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Feaster must have subscribed to KB2 theory that seniority

Nov 3, 2019, 9:50 AM

What did he say?

Nov 3, 2019, 10:13 AM

He said he went to Columbia because of “Honesty and Opportunity”. Either he or the tv announcers expounded on that stating that Clemson was not honest with him about him starting at Clemson.

Nov 3, 2019, 1:27 PM

Think that’s mostly sour grapes because not starting ...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

Sour Grapes

Nov 3, 2019, 1:35 PM

If one thinks - let the team lose as long as I get my touches - they are selfish! And not a good teammate.
We beat Bama if we had a QB in 2017 that could throw it accurate enough "down field". Feaster - you got beat out by Etienne. Not an indictment on you as much as it is a positive indictment of Etienne.

I am with you. I don't wish either of these two bad; only good. But, the negative comments need to stop because Clemson gave them an opportunity! Opportunity is all you are promised - whether you play a lot or start is up to you and the talent that is on campus at the time.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

yeah I’m sure we lied about the best man winning the job

Nov 3, 2019, 1:34 PM [ in reply to Re: Feaster must have subscribed to KB2 theory that seniority ]

He doesn’t even start at Carolina

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 3, 2019, 4:08 PM [ in reply to Re: Feaster must have subscribed to KB2 theory that seniority ]

He said he went to Columbia because of “Honesty and Opportunity”. Either he or the tv announcers expounded on that stating that Clemson was not honest with him about him starting at Clemson.

Stupid comment especially when you look at ETNs stats and even LJD

Nov 3, 2019, 10:21 AM

I think you pretty much nailed it, and the media is naturally going to cover comments like this.

In both situations the results have done the talking and are proof positive that this staff does what’s best for the team.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 3, 2019, 1:16 PM

You hit the nail on the head. Dabo coaches to win. The players that give the best opportunity for that to happen will get the nod. I wish Feaster would have stuck it out. I like KB, but, other than his legs, I don't see where he's that much better than Chase. Both guys could have left Clemson with incredible accomplishments.

Nov 3, 2019, 1:30 PM

I would offer that KB is not better than Chase ... Chase is the best most consistent backup I’ve ever seen in 60 years watching college football. Could be a real star as a starter somewhere !!

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

Oh Good Lord***

Nov 3, 2019, 2:19 PM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Better than Chase?

Nov 3, 2019, 2:09 PM [ in reply to Re: Feaster must have subscribed to KB2 theory that seniority ]

Kelly B never got above NICK SCHUESSLER on the depth chart. He WAS the weak link in 2017.

As for Feaster, I had very high hopes when he came to Clemson. I know that injuries hampered his play at Clemson, and I don’t begrudge him transferring once it became clear that he wasn’t going to be the feature back here... but of all places, he chose the COOTS??

That sealed it. He’s dead to me as far as football is concerned. I don’t care how he does.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 3, 2019, 12:05 PM

Even blind pundits can guess that ETN is wayyy better than Feaster. ETN has moves that Feaster can only dream of having. LJD is better too, so TF would have been 3rd or 4th maybe, but not 1st or 2nd.

Nov 3, 2019, 4:04 PM

I think Feaster would've had a lot of carries this year and would've been in games a lot. He definitely would've beat out Lyn-J as 2nd in rotation because of his pass blocking and his understanding of the system. I also think his departure has had an impact on the team from a pass protection standpoint especially early on. Lyn-J much like ET in his first real PT struggle with pass pro.

Now I wish him the best but not a fan of making that move to play for them. Should've went with VT.

Nov 3, 2019, 8:52 PM

Dear Mr Feaster , you got beat out by other and better RBs at Clemson. Then you got beat out again by some gameclucks. You have chosen your path now run ,walk ,dig out the splinters. In Nov you will face a defense that knows you. I doubt they will have mercy on you. You sir are a gamecluck. Of ALL of the schools in the country , you chose them ..... Really??? SMH

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 3, 2019, 8:59 PM

He's a lumbering downhill runner that lacks any real quick change of direction. Same issue with Tre Lamar. Big old stud, but pretty stiff, not so fluid.

Still great athletes, just limitations that keep them from breathing that really rare air!

Replies: 17
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic