Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Feaster going to the chickens
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 1

Feaster going to the chickens

May 10, 2019, 5:55 PM

Could be a blessing in disguise. He will never reach his full potential there because of the coaching that he will not get

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Done deal, or just an offer?***

May 10, 2019, 6:04 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Done deal, or just an offer?***

May 10, 2019, 6:07 PM

According to published reports, only an offer.

blessing in disguise for who?

May 10, 2019, 6:14 PM

You don't want him to have a successful transfer season? I do unless it's for SC or Bama

the only way that i would spend a year in columbia is

May 10, 2019, 6:17 PM

from a sentence from a judge

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hope he doesn’t go there but wouldn’t it be hilarious

May 10, 2019, 6:31 PM

If, after 11 games, bowl eligibility was gone for them, and Feaster took a knee to prepare for the draft?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Feaster going to the chickens

May 10, 2019, 6:51 PM

He needs to go to a reputable program like the citadel or Kentucky

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 10, 2019, 6:54 PM

Why would that be a blessing in disguise for him not to reach his full potential??? I am wishing the best for Feaster. He has been a great back for us. Be appreciative and grateful for what he has given our program, don’t wish that on a guy who’s just trying to do what he thinks is best for his future... sheesh.

May 10, 2019, 9:45 PM

No where did I say anything negative about Feaster. I said he would not get the coaching there that would improve him. I believe that. Obviously you don’t. If a guy is a solid player and transfers to usuck and doesn’t improve his status ... that will improve the coaching image of Clemson. Do you believe that the staff Muscoot has working with him is that great?

May 10, 2019, 9:52 PM

I'm not sure how anything that Feaster does could improve the reputation of the coaches at Clemson. I suppose an argument could be made that if Feaster has a breakout year that could potentially be used as a knock on our coaches, but that would also be ridiculous. If Feaster has a terrible year in Columbia, it would have no bearing whatsoever on the way people view our coaches.

We should all be pulling for Feaster to succeed, and even if he goes to a team we hate, we should still want him to do well personally (provided it isn't against us). He will graduate this summer, so he will have his degree. Etienne is the obvious starter, and Dixon is in line to likely take away some of his potential carries. It seems obvious to me that Feaster is making the best decision for himself.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 10, 2019, 10:05 PM [ in reply to Re: Feaster going to the chickens ]

Then what did you mean by “blessing in disguise” Forrest? I don’t get that part. No I don’t think UofSC would be a good move for him. But Idk how that’s a blessing in disguise? I want him to succeed

I would feel embarrassed for him if he

May 10, 2019, 7:07 PM

Really entertained the suc offer. Talk about
Going from the penthouse to the outhouse.

May 10, 2019, 7:30 PM

Chickens are letting him be the solo running back with as many carries as he can handle. Great situation if its true. Now its up to family. NC State is pushing hard to land also

May 10, 2019, 10:33 PM

You’ve been asked this twice now. What info do you have that this is a done deal?

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 10, 2019, 10:48 PM

Nobody knows a #### thing regarding Feaster. People are already condemning him for going to Uofsuck and don't realize it's just interest from there end. Who knows if the interest is reciprocated or not. Come on...

Replies: 14
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic