Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Feaster didn't receive an invitation to the NFL combine.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 1

Feaster didn't receive an invitation to the NFL combine.

Feb 8, 2020, 5:05 PM

Im sure he’ll get s chance in the NFL. Doesn’t help his cause by not going to combine.

Message was edited by: RC Tiger®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

?***

Feb 8, 2020, 5:11 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

?******

Feb 8, 2020, 6:16 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

! *********

Feb 8, 2020, 6:50 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Re: Feaster didn't receive an invitation to the NFL combine.

Feb 8, 2020, 5:11 PM

I'm not so sure. He was not impressive last year.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 9, 2020, 9:08 AM

He’s not NFL material IMO. I’ve said that On here his entire career

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 9, 2020, 9:55 AM

People always compared him to spiller and I just never saw it with all that extra added weight and he was nowhere near as agile as spiller was. He’s more comparable to Knile Davis who used to play for Arkansas.

Feb 9, 2020, 2:53 PM

He never came close to the talent level of CJ Spiller. CJ was special from day 1. Feaster is a talented RB but IMO he is just not quite up to NFL standards. I will consider him always a Tiger and hope he does succeed at the next level of football. Weather it be in the NFL, CFL or the XFL. He may end up in coaching.

Best wishes and much success to Tavien Feaster in whatever he attempts to do with his life.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hope he gets it! Great NCG winning Tiger.. support, don't hate.***

Feb 8, 2020, 5:57 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Re: Hope he gets it! Great NCG winning Tiger.. support, don't hate.***

Feb 9, 2020, 2:17 AM

Let's all go hug a tree and sing kumbaya . . I want to puke.

Re: Hope he gets it! Great NCG winning Tiger.. support, don't hate.***

Feb 9, 2020, 2:40 PM

This sounds like how a coot would feel. There the ones that ended up with Feaster. We ended up with Etienne.

Feb 8, 2020, 6:28 PM

Didn't help his case by leaving Clemson either. Just goes to show what Dabo always says, "Bloom where you're planted."

Feb 8, 2020, 6:40 PM

Didn't hate, stating a fact. Don't judge.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 9, 2020, 9:18 AM

He'll get his chance to perform at the Coots pro day. (If any show up). Looks like he'll get to use that CU degree sooner than expected.

nah

Feb 9, 2020, 10:10 AM

you got the XFL

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 9, 2020, 10:14 AM

Feaster is a case of a young man who believed he was better than his coaches were telling him he was. He got mad, went elsewhere and failed on an even smaller stage; further lowering his stock. Let this be a lesson!

I'm sure someone will give Feaster a tryout but the truth

Feb 9, 2020, 10:23 AM

is this is a bad year to be competing as a running back as it is stacked with really good talent. Feaster is going to be competing against guys like Dobbins, Taylor, Swift, Edwards-Helaire, Akers, Dillon and many more that have proven on the field that they are better running backs than Feaster. There is a reason Feaster did not get an invite to the combine...

I wish Feaster well - he chose poorly for his senior year of eligibility, but the young man is a Tiger grad with Tiger rings and gave his best while at Clemson. Now that he is done with USuC, I see no reason not to pull for the young man to have success in whatever he ultimately does.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 16
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic