Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Feaster Question
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 30
| visibility 1

Feaster Question

Oct 30, 2019, 12:52 PM

I have no ill will towards him. I'm just curious how he feels about his decision.
Was he going there to get more playing time? He's the number 2 back at SCAR. Was
he hoping for more exposure? I dont think he's getting it there.
I just cant imagine trading in a Ferrari for a Dodge Neon.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Feaster Question

Oct 30, 2019, 12:54 PM

I just hope that when we play them , his last chance to shine. He fumbles 3 times and has -10 rushing.

Oct 30, 2019, 2:42 PM

some of you sound like the husband whose wife divorces him and he can't stop talking about her .

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Can I give this two thumbs!***

Oct 30, 2019, 5:38 PM

I'm sure he feels pretty good about it

Oct 30, 2019, 12:55 PM

Since he got more playing time like he was looking for

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dowdle is now injured.

Oct 30, 2019, 12:57 PM

I don’t know what he’s thinking much less whether he has regrets or not but he made a mistake IMO. If the goal was to show something to the NFL scouts I don’t see him doing much of anything he couldn’t have done at Clemson. He had a great game against Florida but outside of that there’s nothing accomplished in this transfer. His stats would probably be better if he would’ve stayed.

This ^^***

Oct 30, 2019, 1:08 PM

His stats may have been worse if he staid***

Oct 30, 2019, 2:02 PM [ in reply to Dowdle is now injured. ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Scouts will be watching when they play us!***

Oct 30, 2019, 2:38 PM [ in reply to Dowdle is now injured. ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 30, 2019, 12:58 PM

I personally dont care. Not a Tiger so he is dead to me

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I hope he tries to come back to Death Valley one day.

Oct 30, 2019, 1:00 PM

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Re: I hope he tries to come back to Death Valley one day.

Oct 30, 2019, 1:07 PM

Ah give the kid a break. I remember being excited as heck to see him on the field. (not fond of Dabo and CJ allowing him the #28, but that’s another topic.) He just thought he was going to come in and be the #1 back. He, along with the rest us , didn’t know we had a bayou baller on the way. Let him be. He’s moved on.

Uh, you are aware where he transferred to, aren't you?***

Oct 30, 2019, 3:13 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Re: I hope he tries to come back to Death Valley one day.

Oct 30, 2019, 1:33 PM [ in reply to I hope he tries to come back to Death Valley one day. ]

Oct 30, 2019, 1:03 PM

He's their starter right now and actually playing very well. He's been the bulk of their offense the last couple of weeks.

That said, he's lost more games in 8 games at chickenville then he did at 3 years in Clemson.

The man's decision is his own. There was nothing wrong with his decision. He did what he thought was best for him. There's no need to judge him on that.

In making that decision, he put himself

Oct 30, 2019, 1:21 PM

over the team (not a criticism, it is what it is). So I would think that he is happy with the increased playing time and exposure.

41-3 at Clemson 3-5 at usc-east

Oct 30, 2019, 1:32 PM

Life gets tough when you leave a great program.

According to coot radio station after Florida Loss

Oct 30, 2019, 1:43 PM

They assumed he and his family were looking back at the decision and were glad they decided to come to the coots. The decision where he ended up as the back up running back on a losing team? I’m sure he will get a shot at the nfl. The same shot he would have got going for 3 out 4 National Championships. What a loser way to think.

Oct 30, 2019, 1:58 PM

Don’t know about all that but one thing I do know.....he is now a coot and you just don’t do that .......go anywhere else but there......I am finished with him and NO I do not wish him well .....hope we beat the crap out of him when he plays US.....Go Tigers!!!!!!

Lol..***

Oct 30, 2019, 2:03 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: Lol..***

Oct 30, 2019, 3:13 PM

Yep.........LOL at you ..........Go Tigers!!!!

Shouldn't insult the designers of the Neon

Oct 30, 2019, 2:02 PM

by comparing them to the Coots' football program.

Oct 30, 2019, 2:12 PM

If he wanted more carries/yards/etc. he probably made a good choice. He has 101 carries for 572 yards with 5 td’s.

Compare that to Lyn-J with 60 carries for 378 yards with 3 td’s. ETN has 114 carries for 890 yards and 9 td’s.

So Feaster only has 13 fewer carries than our starter. He would have been stuck behind Lyn-J and received many fewer carries than he has now.

Probably feels good about the decision.

Oct 30, 2019, 2:15 PM

Meant to add that Feaster only had 78 carries for 440 yards last year in 15 games.

statistics wise

Oct 30, 2019, 2:19 PM

he has done pretty well 8 games in. More rushing yards, 1 less TD (so far), same amount of receptions. YPC average is about roughly his career average.

If the ultimate goal was...

Oct 30, 2019, 3:41 PM

to get significantly more carries and enhance his draft status, that ain't gonna get it done; especially on a team that will struggle to win five games.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

You will never convince me...

Oct 30, 2019, 2:29 PM

this his decision to leave Clemson for uof5c was not based, at least in part, on some level of animosity about being demoted down the depth chart.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Hey, don't knock Dodge Neons. I know they were a piece of

Oct 30, 2019, 2:45 PM

crap.

But still nowhere near the craptitude of UofSuCk.

Oct 30, 2019, 3:30 PM

For those that are saying that he's getting more PT and is the starter now, be aware that it is only because Dowdle suffered a knee injury. He rode the bench most days and it looked like he jumped into a pile of manure instead of the pot of gold he expected. He was only saved by bad luck for Dowdle as Dowdle was way better at RB than Feaster.

That being said - I still wish Feaster the best and hope he reaches his dream.

Oct 30, 2019, 6:43 PM

I think Dowdle for sure looked like the better back before he was hurt. No question.

Now what do you have against Dodge neons?

Oct 30, 2019, 4:23 PM

;)

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 30
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic