Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Feaster
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1

Feaster

Sep 29, 2018, 6:25 PM

I absolutely love what Etienne does and his ability. However, I did hate to see Feaster not be able to run that last one in. He was hot as well and I think he certainly could have gotten the TD for us as well. Is there a reason that I just don’t know about that Choice is getting the snaps more than Feaster? Has he not done something he was supposed to do or is it performance based?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Didn’t he have his knee scoped?

Sep 29, 2018, 6:27 PM

Maybe still dealing with some issues with that.

Re: Feaster

Sep 29, 2018, 6:28 PM

Game on the line, you go with the RB you feel gives you the best shot. That’s not the place to reward hard work. Feaster is playing great right now and getting better. ETN is playing greaterest.

¯\_(?)_/¯

Sep 29, 2018, 6:31 PM

ETN had 5 carries on the last drive & Feaster had 6 carries -- Coaches have faith in them all,but there is only 1 football !!!

Sep 29, 2018, 6:30 PM

I get what you are saying, but actually all three ETN, Feaster, and Choice won this game for us.

What interesting, its been along time since I considered us even having a Running threat. Even with CJ Spiller, we never were a run imposing team. WE DID THAT TODAY!

Feaster is 2nd string, Choice 3rd. Feaster was first off the

Sep 29, 2018, 6:38 PM

bench today. Feaster and Choice both had the same number of carries today, and Feaster has more carries for the season. Not sure where the perception that Feaster is not getting the snaps or is in any way not performing; Feaster is playing well and ahead of Choice on the depth chart, and there's no reason to think that changed today. I think it is just a situational thing with subbing ETN at that particular point.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Replies: 5
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic