Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FSU is like a roach you step on but...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 828

FSU is like a roach you step on but...

Oct 19, 2014, 12:49 AM

they keep coming back to life. You just can't kill those criminals.

It does seem like when the end comes for Jimbo and FSU, it will be a spectacular fall. They keep dodging bullets over and over again. (While their players keep shooting BBs and pellets, incidentally.)

But it feels as it they are setting themselves up for a spectacular fall. Whether it's the Jameis issues that finally catch up with them or it happens on the field of play against Louisville, etc.

If I were an FSU fan, I would feel so uneasy because they have to know the media is salivating over their pending collapse. ESecPN will not stand for any team or conference challenging the SEC for supremacy. Plus, they are just plain 'ol unlikable. Everyone in the country is waiting on their fall.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: FSU is like a roach you step on but...

Oct 19, 2014, 12:53 AM

I see it differently. I hate ESecPN so much, that I want FSU to keep on winning

Oct 19, 2014, 1:01 AM

I'm ashamed to admit it, but I do too. For the same reason as you and that it helps our chances of making the Orange Bowl. I feel dirty pulling for them, but it's better than seeing the SEC win it.

And if you don't want the SEC to win the Nat'l championship, FSU is the best shot to stop them. The Big 10 (OSU or MSU) will lay an egg against the SEC in the playoffs. They always do. OU is out of it now, so who is the Big 12 going to send to beat the SEC? K-State. I doubt they could do it.

Pac-12 maybe with Oregon would stand a fighting chance. But, FSU is our best hope to keep ESecPN from the title, as distasteful as they are. And that is why ESecPN will do their best to bring them down before the playoffs.

Oct 19, 2014, 1:14 AM

They were dead, the zebras gave them mouth to mouth.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Are we talking those kinds of roaches that steal food from

Oct 19, 2014, 1:21 AM

your counter top, chirp obscene things when you have guests over and crawl under the covers and do things to you while you sleep?

I hate those kind!

Re: Are we talking those kinds of roaches that steal food from

Oct 19, 2014, 1:23 AM

Exactly. Also was used as the architectural inspiration for the chicken stadium in cootlumbia.

They're of the Criminol species, known for

Oct 19, 2014, 5:20 AM [ in reply to Are we talking those kinds of roaches that steal food from ]

taking your crab legs off the counter. They chirp about wanting free shoes...IDK what that's about. Oh yeah, and I heard they used to all be female!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 19, 2014, 2:48 AM

First off what makes you think the end is
coming for Jimbo,and FSU?
Nothing has been proven in any of the allegations against Jameis,
and I for one seriously doubt anything concrete will surface to lead to his,or the teams downfall.
Secondly,do you honestly think they will lose at Louisville,or at home to Virginia?
So maybe the media is salivating over their pending collapse,but as long as they win,they are in.
And ESecPN can do nothing about it?

Oct 19, 2014, 3:19 AM

I think there is a decent chance they'll slip up somewhere. They made nc state look good, after all.

But to the larger point of their program overall, it's hard to have everyone hate you and survive unless you are a third world dictator. Every blogger wannabe big time reporter will be looking for more dirt. ESPN will keep up the assault. The Winston hearing, if it happens is supposedly going to be independent so jimbo can't control it. The autograph thing could still blow up.

Eventually some of this smoke will lead to a fire. And the media stands ready with gas, eager to pour.

Oct 19, 2014, 5:09 AM

Not with their remaining schedule.
Louisville on the road should be an easy win.
Virginia at Doak has about as much a chance as Custer at the Little Big Horn.
Miami,nah.
B.C.is just another undermatched catholic school.
(If Notre Dame can't win at Doak,what chance does Boston College have?)
And Florida,well all I got to say about that one
is I hope Muschamp doesn't need this win to keep his job.
The Winston hearing hasn't even begun,and probably won't get started until after
the season.
You are right that ESPN will keep up the pressure,but as long as FSU keeps winning,they stay in the top 4 and in the playoffs.And ESPN can't do anything about that.
If nothing has come out yet about the autographs,I doubt anything will.
Besides,if evidence does come foward,Winston may have to sit out like Gurley,but the allegations will still have to be proven for FSU to have to forfeit any games.

Replies: 9
| visibility 828
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic