Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FLYOVER FOR TOMORROW'S GAME
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1

FLYOVER FOR TOMORROW'S GAME

Oct 23, 2020, 2:29 PM

If you're going to be at the game tomorrow, you are in for a special treat! (weather permitting) There will be a couple of flyovers during the pre-game festivities by a flight team out of Raleigh, NC, called the Bandit Flight Team. The team flies vintage aircraft to preserve the military Warbird heritage and as a salute to our war veterans. I saw them at the NC State game in 2017 up in Raleigh (the infamous "stealing KB's hand towel" game - ha ha). They were awesome. Something else to look forward to in addition to the game...

Here's their website (you'll have to copy/paste - for some reason the link doesn't work):

www.banditflightteam.com

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cool. Thanks for the info.***

Oct 23, 2020, 2:32 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Always really like vintave flyovers

Oct 23, 2020, 3:06 PM

Love seeing the old plans

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Joe Buck & Troy Aikman aren't gonna like this.***

Oct 23, 2020, 3:20 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Re: Joe Buck & Troy Aikman aren't gonna like this.***

Oct 23, 2020, 3:42 PM

LOL - screw ‘em. Besides, this is actually being funded by a donation from a big-time IPTAY donor.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: FLYOVER FOR TOMORROW'S GAME

Oct 23, 2020, 3:41 PM

If you like vintage airplane flying, visit Warbirds Over Monroe. This year it will be Nov 7-8 at the Monroe, NC Airport. Nothing like hearing a P-51 buzz the field.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 23, 2020, 3:47 PM

P51D Most beautiful plane to ever fly.

Unless You Were a German Infantryman or Vehicle Operator

Oct 23, 2020, 4:45 PM

or Locomotive Operator, or just a dirty Kraut for that matter, then it was a bad day when the P51s and 47s and 38s came.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This is true

Oct 23, 2020, 5:36 PM

I’m sure the 109 and 190 pilots didn’t care to see them either. ?? They even smoked a few 262s but that was one they couldn’t catch. New era had arrived.

Oct 23, 2020, 3:57 PM

They do know this is in a dome right?

Cool planes tho!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 23, 2020, 4:37 PM

So many still think the game in at Syracuse.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I Heard Aikman and Buck Will Parachute In to The Top of The

Oct 23, 2020, 4:43 PM

Hill and run down it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I Heard Aikman and Buck Will Parachute In to The Top of The

Oct 23, 2020, 5:03 PM

Don't let Va. Tech hear about that...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 23, 2020, 5:18 PM

Love me some flyovers. Sorry I'll miss it tomorrow. The best flyover I had the privilege of seeing was literally in the middle of nowhere in the Nevada desert where two F-15's flew by us at mach+ speed in a low altitude flight test. I thought I was a dead man when I got hit by the sonic boom...and I knew it was coming. Gaurantee people would fall out from heart attacks if DV had a mach+ flyover.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 23, 2020, 7:06 PM

I got to see an F4 Corsair fly over in England at the American Air Museum, Duxford Aerodrome, a few years ago. Man, what a roar those things have!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

HOPE THEY ARE DRAGGING JOE BUCK AND TROY AIKMAN

Oct 23, 2020, 6:13 PM

BEHIND THE PLANES.

Replies: 15
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic