Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FFRF as "watchdog" is misnomer. Their twitter history shows
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1

FFRF as "watchdog" is misnomer. Their twitter history shows

Apr 18, 2014, 8:26 AM

Anti-Christian is more accurate.

The media references to this organization as a "watchdog" are way too nice and inaccurate. They mock Christians and ridicule Christianity in their twitter history. They are Anti-Christian. Look like bigots to me.

They should be challenged on this, IMO.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

One of their leaders is a former Christian minister.

Apr 18, 2014, 8:39 AM

So, this is why they focus on Christians. They are begrudged, bitter individuals. You will not see them take issue with Muslims, etc because they don't care about them.

Their attack on Christians just confirm my faith further.

John 15:18-25

18 “If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. 19 If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world. That is why the world hates you. 20 Remember what I told you: ‘A servant is not greater than his master.’ If they persecuted me, they will persecute you also. If they obeyed my teaching, they will obey yours also. 21 They will treat you this way because of my name, for they do not know the one who sent me. 22 If I had not come and spoken to them, they would not be guilty of sin; but now they have no excuse for their sin. 23 Whoever hates me hates my Father as well. 24 If I had not done among them the works no one else did, they would not be guilty of sin. As it is, they have seen, and yet they have hated both me and my Father. 25 But this is to fulfill what is written in their Law: ‘They hated me without reason.’

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

They hate muslims too

Apr 18, 2014, 8:42 AM

but are to ###### scared to twitter about them.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why didn't they go after the Univ of Michigan?

Apr 18, 2014, 8:48 AM

http://www.barenakedislam.com/2009/08/29/muslim-footbaths-on-the-march/

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

the godless are compelled to mock and ridicule

Apr 18, 2014, 9:04 AM

because the faithful know and love something that they cannot understand.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don't know why we would give them any credit

Apr 18, 2014, 9:09 AM

Why even entertain they're accusations.

2012_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: FFRF as "watchdog" is misnomer. Their twitter history shows

Apr 18, 2014, 9:35 AM

Not agreeing with your views makes them Bigots?

Does that not also make you a Bigot?

They have a right to their views just like you. That is what America allows you. Whether you agree or not.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: FFRF as "watchdog" is misnomer. Their twitter history shows

Apr 18, 2014, 9:39 AM

Going after a specific religion, mocking them, ridiculing them (like they did me on FB) makes them bigots.

HTH

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 7
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic