Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FB Update: Deshaun Watson on NFL: If I have opportunity "I'm going to take it"
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 24
| visibility 1

FB Update: Deshaun Watson on NFL: If I have opportunity "I'm going to take it"

Jan 27, 2016, 8:34 PM

Deshaun Watson on NFL: If I have opportunity "I'm going to take it"

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: FB Update: Deshaun Watson on NFL: If I have opportunity "I'm going to take it"

Jan 27, 2016, 8:38 PM

If McShay has anything to do with it he will be a 5th round pick SMH.. We knew this would happen. I am just happy this kid came to Clemson.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: FB Update: Deshaun Watson on NFL: If I have opportunity "I'm going to take it"

Jan 27, 2016, 8:54 PM

This young man is so mature for his age. He doesn't beat around the bush or try to be politically correct in his answers, he just says what he would do which is the what anyone of us in his position in life would do. As a Clemson fan, I am just glad we have had the opportunity to have him here and watch him play and grow. He is truly a special person and I hope that, as he goes on in life, that he surrounds himself with good people and stays as focused and grounded as he is today. Great kid!

Go Tigers and CUinTampa!

I don't think McShay works for an NFL team

Jan 28, 2016, 6:48 AM [ in reply to Re: FB Update: Deshaun Watson on NFL: If I have opportunity "I'm going to take it" ]

so he definitely has zero to do with it

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Deshaun is so special, We are so blessed to have him as

Jan 27, 2016, 9:04 PM

our QB whether it's for another year or two. We have some very capable backups that will be ready to go along with a four and five star QB coming in for 2017. Deshaun help us tremendously in recruiting at Clemson at QB and every other position.

If he's healthy all season he will lead us to a national championship too. I heard Tampa has already put a Tiger paw on all their promotional stuff.(that could just be a rumor started on Tigernet)

Go Deshaun, set the record for the most points scored in a National Championship game and first team the last two centuries to be 15-0.

Go Tigers!! Fight, Fight, Fight

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Re: Deshaun is so special, We are so blessed to have him as

Jan 28, 2016, 8:06 AM

Who is the 5star 2017 QB you speak of?

Thanks

Jan 27, 2016, 9:10 PM

Just be glad we are not one of those schools that has to hang their hat on basketball, and they can only keep those great players for one season.

We are so blessed to have this young man (and others like Sammy, Shaq, etc.) for three years!

Jan 27, 2016, 11:15 PM

One thing those schools do have that we don't is a conference commissioner (note the lower case letters I used in referring to "his lowness", the uncheat homer) who caters to their every whim and custom designs their schedule to be most favorable to "his team". What a low life! I am so glad we don't have to stoop to that level of classlessness.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 27, 2016, 9:29 PM

I know it's true, I just don't like seeing it in print. Blessed to have this young man for this last year. Let's go Deshaun, bring home a natty before you go pro!

Win Or Lose This Talented Young Man Is Gone ----

Jan 27, 2016, 9:39 PM

I just hope he can help deliver a National Title win on this go around this year. December will be here in 11 months but it will seem like it will be 6 months. Thats how fast time will fly.

We Need That National Title.

Spiller ..Hopkins .. Watkins Jarrett.. Crawford.. Williams.. Boyd.. Ellington .. Hot Rod ..Beasley.. Alexander.. Peake.. Lawson ..Dodd.. and Watson.......etc....all deserved an deserve a National Championship.

That will be a SAD day. He represents everything good about us***

Jan 27, 2016, 10:26 PM

NO FARMERS NO FOOD

He gone***

Jan 27, 2016, 10:31 PM

How many 'regular' students can graduate early??

Jan 27, 2016, 10:39 PM

Especially considering all the time missing class for not only football, but the extra interviews & such.

A+ A+ A+ Class, Character, Human

most of the players take full summer semesters as well***

Jan 27, 2016, 11:02 PM

Re: How many 'regular' students can graduate early??

Jan 28, 2016, 10:18 AM [ in reply to How many 'regular' students can graduate early?? ]

He got a jump start by enrolling in January. Between that and summer school, he could've had a whole year knocked out by the time August rolled around and the other young men from his signing class got to campus.

Jan 28, 2016, 12:51 AM

My, how time flies

#### I've been wrong this whole time

Jan 28, 2016, 12:56 AM

This kid is just special. If he is set to graduate this December, that means he will complete a degree only being on campus 2 and a half years.

Re: #### I've been wrong this whole time

Jan 28, 2016, 1:35 AM

You're only half wrong:) He is definitely special, but he will have been here 3 full years by next December. He graduated high school early and enrolled at Clemson that spring.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Awww DW, you gotta beat the coots 4 times, before you leave!***

Jan 28, 2016, 1:50 AM

This is the "New Norm" of an elite program

Jan 28, 2016, 6:41 AM

We are now getting the best players in the nation and they will leave early. The good thing is that we now are at a point where that just free's up a scholarship for another elite player to fill.

At least we do a good job with early enrolls so they have qa chance to earn their degree in 3 years.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The Artist Formerly Known as "The FIGHTINGDABOS"

I don't think anyone expected him to stay for a 4th year.**

Jan 28, 2016, 6:53 AM

nm

Four Year

Jan 29, 2016, 8:11 AM

I tell you what I think. Every player should get a degree first. Then move on to NFL. Deshawn Watson is a very special player. I wish he could play at Clemson for four years and win a championship game at the same time.

Phew!!!

Jan 28, 2016, 8:08 AM

I starting reading this when I first woke up and at first thought it meant he was leaving before the 2016 season. That scared the heck out of me! I fully expect him to leave before his fourth season. I sure hope he stays, but I'm not going to bank on it.

If he comes back

Jan 28, 2016, 8:45 AM

it will mean something has gone seriously, horribly, terribly wrong. We are going to get that national championship this year and write the perfect ending to DW4's Clemson story, then we are going to pick out the perfect spot in the valley to put his name in the ring of honor. Go Tigers!!!

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: If I Get The Opportunity.....

Jan 28, 2016, 10:20 AM

..... well, as my grandkids tell me (often):

"Well, DUH!!!... "

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

Replies: 24
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic