Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FB Update: ACC announces Kent State vs Clemson game time
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 31
| visibility 1

FB Update: ACC announces Kent State vs Clemson game time

May 25, 2017, 2:10 PM

ACC announces Kent State vs Clemson game time

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Swofford!***

May 25, 2017, 2:11 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I am shocked!***

May 25, 2017, 2:11 PM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: FB Update: ACC announces Kent State vs Clemson game time

May 25, 2017, 2:18 PM

Could get smoking hot!!!

May 25, 2017, 2:19 PM

Shocker. If it would've been any other time I would have truly been shocked

Good. We'll be preparing for Auburn by 5:00***

May 25, 2017, 2:25 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Best Is The Standard

Re: Good. We'll be preparing for Auburn by 5:00***

May 25, 2017, 8:48 PM

First order of business- destroy Kent State.

Re: Good. ~this~***

May 25, 2017, 11:56 PM [ in reply to Good. We'll be preparing for Auburn by 5:00*** ]

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Big deal. Don't know why anybody would expect

May 25, 2017, 2:29 PM

much different in an early season game against the likes of Kent State.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

A noon game, SHOCKER

May 25, 2017, 2:31 PM

I'm absolutely astonished, I tell you. I can't wait to bake in the heat of a noon game!

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH..

May 25, 2017, 2:36 PM

...SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH......SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.....SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...

...SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHH...OCKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was kinda cute after the first couple of lines...

May 26, 2017, 12:11 AM

...but then became full on annoying. Just sayin'.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was 6 my Mother let me have a kitten. It died. Don't send prayers, a TU is better." - tugalooriver circa 2022

May 25, 2017, 2:43 PM

Get to see all quarterbacks to avoid heat exhaustion to 1 or 2 of them .

SWOOOOFFFFFFFOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....***

May 25, 2017, 3:48 PM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 25, 2017, 4:21 PM

Predicted this months ago. Time for Swofford to go was a LONG time. Idiot. Plus ZERO respect for defending national champ. Of course games in November will be at night in 40 degrees and wind as opposed to afternoon and sunny upper 50s or more. I so wish we could ditch that ridiculous excuse for a conference. Noon with 90+ degrees reduces attendance st least 7000 actual count.

May 25, 2017, 4:24 PM

3:30 games are actually hotter (heat) than noon. But, fan wise, TV wise, 3:30 is my favorite time of any

So you expect a prime time nationally televised game...

May 26, 2017, 12:29 AM [ in reply to Re: FB Update: ACC announces Kent State vs Clemson game time ]

...on opening weekend vs Kent St? Good luck with that.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was 6 my Mother let me have a kitten. It died. Don't send prayers, a TU is better." - tugalooriver circa 2022

Bring your IV bags, Kent State.

May 25, 2017, 4:28 PM

YOU'RE GONNA NEED THEM!

~JKB

In All Fairness there are some really big Games going on

May 25, 2017, 6:15 PM

I am good with the nooner..FSU vs Bama ought to be fun to watch

The Artist Formerly Known as "The FIGHTINGDABOS"

Re: In All Fairness there are some really big Games going on

May 25, 2017, 8:51 PM

I hope the Semiholes and Baby Elephants beat the stuffing out of each other. Here's wishing for nine overtimes.

Quack, quack***

May 25, 2017, 6:52 PM

We are national champs. We should refuse to play any September games before 4:00.

May 25, 2017, 7:22 PM

Ideally, we would only play night games in September. It is too bright and hot to play games at noon or 1:00.

I realize that the ACC and TV networks largely dictate the schedule, but SC has somehow maintained their night game preference without much of an issue. Why can't we start doing the same?

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Re: We are national champs. We should refuse to play any September games before 4:00.

May 25, 2017, 8:14 PM

I hate to take up for the coots but there stadium is way more accessible than our campus. They are centrally located in the state and have multiple ways out with major interstates surrounding. While I love our campus, night games seem to be a nightmare to leave especially if you have to travel. I'm not a fan of getting back to my hotel in Greenville at 2-3 in the morning. After a huge win against ND or Louisville, sure. But going through that for Kent is asking a little much. Don't get me wrong, I go to every game with a large smile on my face but I'd rather get the easier games done early and enjoy the rest of the college football afternoon. That is, after my IV during September games.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: We are national champs. We should refuse to play any September games before 4:00.

May 25, 2017, 8:57 PM

I remember attending early afternoon games when I was a student. Man those September ones are broilers. Even October in the daytime can be in the 80s. But I understand the thing about traveling at night after the game. I went to a night game in 2014, got stuck in a traffic jam and then almost dozed off driving back to Greenville. Not good!!!!!!!!!!

May 25, 2017, 8:14 PM [ in reply to We are national champs. We should refuse to play any September games before 4:00. ]

I hate to take up for the coots but there stadium is way more accessible than our campus. They are centrally located in the state and have multiple ways out with major interstates surrounding. While I love our campus, night games seem to be a nightmare to leave especially if you have to travel. I'm not a fan of getting back to my hotel in Greenville at 2-3 in the morning. After a huge win against ND or Louisville, sure. But going through that for Kent is asking a little much. Don't get me wrong, I go to every game with a large smile on my face but I'd rather get the easier games done early and enjoy the rest of the college football afternoon. That is, after my IV during September games.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 25, 2017, 8:15 PM [ in reply to We are national champs. We should refuse to play any September games before 4:00. ]

look at the tilt on our logo

When will the ACC announce Wyoming vs Clemson game time ?***

May 25, 2017, 7:22 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

will be the biggest game of the year***

May 25, 2017, 9:56 PM

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Gives us extra time to heal and prep for Auburn

May 25, 2017, 8:28 PM

Guys will be able to hit the cold bath and get a good night sleep Saturday so they will full go Sunday. I like it.

No idea why anyone would take issue with this...

May 25, 2017, 9:14 PM

...it's Kent St for gawd's sake. You expect an 8PM prime time event? It's not on ESPNU, or Raycom, or ESPN2, or FoxSports South. It's the nationally televised game at noon on ESPN's flagship channel. Seems perfectly reasonable to me given the opponent.

And, btw, I'm no fan of ESPN. But I see no disrespect here. Just reality of the matchup that is offered.

Its not that much cooler for a 330p start, and people would be pizzed for 7p start

May 26, 2017, 7:02 AM

So what the heck do y'all want? Its Kent St and nationally televised. Has nothing to do with Swofford.. and if it did, y'all should be applauding him for getting our game against a crappy team nationally televised for all to see.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

They Might Be Pizzed At A 9:30 PM Start***

May 26, 2017, 10:49 AM

Replies: 31
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic