Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Just spoke to the IPTAY Ticket folks ref Redshirting...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1

Just spoke to the IPTAY Ticket folks ref Redshirting...

Aug 18, 2020, 8:58 AM

I asked them if "redshirting" the 2020 season would affect my seats for the 2021 season. I was told that if you redshirt it will be as if the 2020 season did not exist and you will NOT lose your seats so long as you continue to meet the seat equity plan requirements in 2021.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Did you ask what would happen if you let it ride

Aug 18, 2020, 10:06 AM

Don't choose any of their options and hope you get your tickets?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: Just spoke to the IPTAY Ticket folks ref Redshirting...

Aug 18, 2020, 10:08 AM

Thanks for the info. I sent an email asking that exact question. They haven’t responded but once they do I’ll write back to make sure their message is consistent.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

FAQ has been updated to reflect this as of about 9am this morning

Aug 18, 2020, 10:09 AM

4th question down. https://clemsontigers.com/clemson-football-2020#faq

Re: FAQ has been updated to reflect this as of about 9am this morning

Aug 18, 2020, 10:15 AM

Yep - they added it after my conversation with the IPTAY office. I told them that they needed to put this out because it was not clear in the IPTAY email yesterday.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 18, 2020, 10:17 AM

Y’all. The answer to that was in the original email.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 18, 2020, 10:25 AM

No, whatever they put in the original email was not clear. Certainly not clear enough to ease the minds of IPTAY members.

IPTAY has a knack for ...

Aug 18, 2020, 12:42 PM [ in reply to Re: FAQ has been updated to reflect this as of about 9am this morning ]

sending cryptic communications.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Just spoke to the IPTAY Ticket folks ref Redshirting...

Aug 18, 2020, 10:27 AM

I may have missed it, but all I read was about tickets. How about your IPTAY donation that determines your seating location and priority. Are they assuming that everyone who opts out of tickets will not ask for IPTAY donations back. Since the money is already goner, I would almost rather my ticket moent be added to next years IPTAY donation for the chance of better seat location and/or parking upgrade.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

see below, you can opt out completely and not lose seats

Aug 18, 2020, 11:01 AM

In addition, donors who choose not to attend Clemson football games this year are able to request a refund for IPTAY 2020, and still keep their season ticket priority for the 2021 season.

For the IPTAY 2021 year the donor who redshirts will need to join IPTAY, have their donation meet or exceed the assigned seat equity value, be at the appropriate donation level required for season ticket quantity eligibility, and meet all posted deadlines.

To me, "refund for IPTAY 2020" means both tickets and donation amount.

Re: see below, you can opt out completely and not lose seats

Aug 18, 2020, 11:14 AM

What I was wondering was about points priority. Each year you give you get points for that. It seems like if you let them keep your Iptay donation, then you would have more priority points after 2020 then if you get your money back.

Has anyone seen anything about that?

thats TBD

Aug 18, 2020, 11:23 AM

What Are The IPTAY Priority Point Bonuses for the IPTAY 2020 year?

The IPTAY Board of Directors have approved an IPTAY Priority Point bonus points program for gifts to IPTAY 2020. More details on this program will be released in the coming days

Re: thats TBD

Aug 18, 2020, 11:56 AM

Correct. If you redshirt and request a full refund for tickets and donation, you would lose the priority points that you would have gotten this year.

If you redshirt and leave the money with IPTAY for this year, you'll get your priority points plus some bonus amount of priority points.

And then you'll have to sign up for IPTAY again next year (50% due in February), and pay your seat equity in order to keep your same seats from last year... or if your seat assignment changed this year, to keep the seats that you should've had this year.

I've heard from IPTAY that more information regarding the donation and refund or leaving it with IPTAY, will be sent out this week (before the Friday deadline).

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 12
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic