Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Even Fox News
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 201

Even Fox News

Jan 6, 2021, 6:29 PM

is disgusted with Trump. I firmly believe that Trump has lost his mind. His narcissistic personality disorder is so out of control, that in his mind I think he really believes he was cheated out of the election.

So do any of you Trump sheep out there defend trumps behavior today? At some point you just have to concede the guy is a delusional nut job.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Even Fox News

Jan 6, 2021, 6:31 PM

I think the loss of mind started earlier this year. I think he has legit PTSD from his embarrassing and abject failure on the COVID thing, leading to the deaths of hundreds of thousands of Americans. It's been all downhill from there.

It's been obvious since before he descended the escalator

Jan 6, 2021, 6:44 PM

that this is where we would end up if a minority of people were stupid enough(twice?) to vote for him.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 6, 2021, 6:45 PM [ in reply to Re: Even Fox News ]

I agree. My view is that he became so addicted to the power of the presidency that it took his narcissistic personality disorder to an entirely new level, and then he ultimately lost his mind. I really believe that.

I think Trump has completely blown his political career. Many Republicans will turn on him. Stick a fork in Trump.

Jan 6, 2021, 6:44 PM

Yeah, Fox broke with him hard.

I think the clock on Trump's regime just dropped to hours, not days. Those calls for Trump's resignation are about to grow overwhelming...and bipartisan.

The dude was always going to push too hard...and he's over a line now I don't know how he uncrosses. And I don't even think he's going to try.

Replies: 4
| visibility 201
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic