Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Epiphany about Finebaum.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 1

Epiphany about Finebaum.

Jul 23, 2019, 4:23 PM

In my opinion, the reason all us Tnetters get our proverbial panties in a wad about his hot takes is because we can't beat Him. Hes a 3rd party hater. Coaches (like Dave Doern & Steve Spurrier) & players (like Ulrich Jones & Jameis Winston) who publicly say less than flattering things about our team/ players/ stadium/ success, we can laugh off. We know the time for them to be humbled OR to actually back up what they say is coming. We dont ever line up against Finebaum and whoop his anus. He'll never have to shake Dabos hand after a defeat. And I know some of you will say "if we beat bama we beat Finebaum". That's true to an extent. But he can always just respond the way he has ever since Jan 7th and it still gets under our skin. I think he knows the the world is watching all these YouTube videos that play a collage of ridiculous Finebaum predictions followed by one of our many beautifully dominant plays en route to a public spanking of Alabama, and figures he has to say something to save face. Realistically, I know that he's trying to look out for his paycheck signer sEcSPN by talking up the sec even after a beat down and by creating media traffic for those of us that think "no way he actually said that about clemson." But the sinner in me still gets furious that he tries to diminish our success. Its makes me think violent thoughts towards him. But I have kept those thoughts off tnet in fact this is the first and probably last post I'll make about him unless any of you peoples bring up a good point. So have at it...

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That's an epiphany?

Jul 23, 2019, 4:28 PM

Naw, but this is...

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2016/01/19/russians-celebrate-epiphany-diving-into-freezing-waters/78997462/

Whale, that didnt work...try this

Jul 23, 2019, 4:32 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4ZOZqbkOZw

Nah, anybody who get mad rather than laughing at

Jul 23, 2019, 4:29 PM

at Finebaum and the others has some sort of condition.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Nah, anybody who get mad rather than laughing at

Jul 23, 2019, 4:36 PM

That condition goes by many names.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Most of the names are mean so I try not to use them.

Jul 23, 2019, 4:38 PM

But yeah, all that stuff last week should have inspired laughter, not rage.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 23, 2019, 8:25 PM [ in reply to Re: Nah, anybody who get mad rather than laughing at ]

It is commonly known as cranium implant cloaca.

Jul 23, 2019, 4:50 PM [ in reply to Nah, anybody who get mad rather than laughing at ]

So you were fine when he called losing to bama in the playoff with Kelly Bryant "clemsoning?"
It's not like I'm in my basement with messy hair and crazy eyes torturing a big eared voodoo doll.
But I could argue that anyone who doesn't want to box the ears of a person slamming our Clemson Tigers doesn't care enough. I COULD say that but i won't because I dont want to make tnet enemies.

Re: Epiphany about Finebaum.

Jul 23, 2019, 4:29 PM

Paul is very,very good at what he does, and my Tnet friends make sure he doesn’t go away. He wins every time you post about him. He’s very very good.

Jul 23, 2019, 4:38 PM

I agree with you. The title should have said something else. It wasn't supposed to be about him. It was supposed to be about why there were 20 posts on here last week regarding his comments.

My opinion: PF is attempting to make the rivalry bigger

Jul 23, 2019, 8:56 PM [ in reply to Re: Epiphany about Finebaum. ]

at the behest of ESPN. They are assuming that the CFP final will again feature Clemson and Alabama. A heated rivalry is much more interesting to football fans. Regardless of the reason, it is still wrong for him to be singling out players in a negative way. They are not professionals. PF supposedly is.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Jul 23, 2019, 4:44 PM

Well honestly, during the season.. he isnt bad to listen to... but his show thrives on college football. In the offseason, there isnt much going on so in order to drive listeners/attention to his show.. he says things to tick people off so there will be articles written and callers into his show.
It is just good business. Listen to him from September to January and, while you may disagree with some of his stuff, he is much closer to reality.

Who?***

Jul 23, 2019, 7:11 PM

I need paragraphs...***

Jul 23, 2019, 7:19 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I need paragraphs...***

Jul 23, 2019, 7:49 PM

Me too. He lost me somewhere around panties, wad, and hot.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 23, 2019, 7:36 PM

First Natty vs Bama is on SECN right now. Midway through 3rd qtr Clemson goes ahead 24-21 and McElroy asks Finebaum “Paul if this score holds what will the reaction be?” Not missing a beat Fbomb says “You have to blame the staff and Kirby Smart”.

Doesn’t matter the year Saban gets all the accolades when they win and the staff gets all the blame if they lose.

his is one of those cold timid souls old Teddy

Jul 23, 2019, 9:07 PM

was describing

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Er, WRONG! You beat Bama, you have beaten him. Period.

Jul 24, 2019, 7:57 AM

It makes his ears flap so hard he has to tie concrete blocks to his buttocks to keep from flying into the stratosphere. :)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Er, WRONG! You beat Bama, you have beaten him. Period.

Jul 24, 2019, 2:17 PM

Paaawwwwwlllll is a proud Alum the Mickey Mouse Musketeer Club.
He use to take Mickey's place in alot of live events before the
Sorry Excuse Conference caming calling.
Very few people can make their ears flap around when they talk.

Replies: 18
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic