Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Enough about SC folks. WHO CARES, we're going to OB!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 499

Enough about SC folks. WHO CARES, we're going to OB!

Dec 9, 2013, 9:21 AM

Don't care where they end up. We'll be down by da'beach! Go Tigers!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Enough about SC folks. WHO CARES, we're going to OB!

Dec 9, 2013, 9:45 AM

I agree with you. Of course, I was as sick as anyone about the last game, but now that's it's all sunk in and we are playing in one of the biggest bowls we really need to get focused, enjoy it and win it!! A win over OSU will make a huge difference in next years pre season rankings...maybe the difference between top 15 and top 10. And with the new 4 team playoff... being ranked high early will be a major advantage. Also..Urban Meyer really trying to get a foothold in Florida in recruiting...this is a big stage to recruits. We have a good pipeline in Florida at present. Many many reasons to win this game. I think Dabo and players will respond. I'm really worried about Clemson fans not being excited about this game more so. That is disturbing and if true signals a huge shift in our culture that could have long terms affects.

Re: Enough about SC folks. WHO CARES, we're going to OB!

Dec 9, 2013, 9:49 AM

I agree with you. Of course, I was as sick as anyone about the last game, but now that's it's all sunk in and we are playing in one of the biggest bowls we really need to get focused, enjoy it and win it!! A win over OSU will make a huge difference in next years pre season rankings...maybe the difference between top 15 and top 10. And with the new 4 team playoff... being ranked high early will be a major advantage. Also..Urban Meyer really trying to get a foothold in Florida in recruiting...this is a big stage to recruits. We have a good pipeline in Florida at present. Many many reasons to win this game. I think Dabo and players will respond. I'm really worried about Clemson fans not being excited about this game more so. That is disturbing and if true signals a huge shift in our culture that could have long terms affects.

Replies: 2
| visibility 499
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic