Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Elk pigs
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 545

Elk pigs

Oct 11, 2020, 12:06 PM

The herd in Cherokee is pretty active in the morning. They make the group over at Cataloochee look geriatric.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Elk pigs

Oct 11, 2020, 12:09 PM
DSC00403-2.jpg(182.3 K)
DSC09892.jpg(84.5 K)
DSC09912.jpg(89.4 K)

I got video of them bellowing in the early morning but not sure how to upload that to tent

Oct 11, 2020, 12:13 PM
DSC00250-2.jpg(102.5 K)
DSC00322-2.jpg(128.9 K)
DSC00367-2.jpg(147.5 K)

Oct 11, 2020, 12:21 PM
DSC09875.jpg(73.4 K)

knicker look like he gettin' SPRUNG!***

Oct 11, 2020, 12:24 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Great ninja elk pics!

Oct 11, 2020, 12:52 PM [ in reply to Re: Elk pigs ]

:)

Seriously, some nice shots - thanks for sharing!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-fatherg-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That Elk is circumcised!***

Oct 11, 2020, 2:31 PM [ in reply to Re: Elk pigs ]

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

A Jelk. Wonder if he had a Bar Mitzvah?***

Oct 11, 2020, 4:52 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Is he shootin' a rope?***

Oct 12, 2020, 6:55 AM [ in reply to Re: Elk pigs ]

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

S??? ????? ???? ??? ??????? ?????? ???? ??? ??????,
S??? ????? ?? ?? ???????? ???? ? ??????? ??? ????? ?????..

yuuuuup***

Oct 12, 2020, 9:58 AM

Wanna photograph me doing a hands-free ejac?***

Oct 12, 2020, 10:00 AM

Lemme check my schedule***

Oct 12, 2020, 10:22 AM

Let me know when you can fit me in.***

Oct 12, 2020, 12:51 PM

Oct 11, 2020, 1:02 PM

Very nice! Been thinking of driving to check out the Cataloochee herd this week. What's a good spot near Cherokee to check 'em out if the Cherokee herd is a better group of bulls?

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 11, 2020, 1:40 PM

The Oconaluftee visitors center. Get there early though. Like 7-730am

Next you'll tell me jackalopes are real. When Mrs Tulsa

Oct 11, 2020, 2:28 PM

and I were moving to Oklahoma, back when some were hoping Tommy West was Danny Ford 2.0, we drove the biggest truck Penske would give us. After what seemed like a 40 year wandering in the desert of I-40 through Tenn and Ark, we rolled into the promised land, ready to knock off Jericho but Muskogee was the first place we got to, and of course we had to stop to see what Merle Haggard was talking about.

I had lived in OK and TX before and I was excited to show new lands to my Miss Laurens of 197X who had never spent more than three consecutive overnights outside the state of SC. We stopped at a gas station/convenience store that aspired to be a welcome center, so the store had Chinese made Indian rugs and the like, but Miss Laurens and our 4 year old daughter loved it. Had a stuffed buffalo she could sit on, and everything.

We're checking out, and in a scene from Norman Rockwell these two old codgers (probably younger than me, now) were sitting at a pickle barrel playing checkers, one of them saying, "Don't you touch a #### thing until I finish checking these people out." He came around to the register, was saying all the "where you city folks from and welcome to Oklahoma" type things, when Miss Laurens noticed a jackalope mounted on the wall behind the register. She looked at it a while, and I saw her head do that little tilt, like Lassie listening to Timmy. I prayed like I've never prayed in my life: "Oh please Lord, shut the mouth of your faithful servant, and do not let utterance proceed."

God wasn't listening, or just had to see what would happen next. I'll ask Him later. But she tilted her head back to the other side and said, "I guess they grow those down in Texas."

The guy at the pickle barrel almost fell off the stool. They could hardly breathe. I thought I was going to have to call ems. But all they said was, "Yeah, lady, they grow those in Texas."

On the way back to the truck Laurens says, "What did I say wrong?" Nothing, babe, nothing. You're gonna love this place. And we did.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Next you'll tell me jackalopes are real. When Mrs Tulsa

Oct 12, 2020, 9:05 AM

Elk are definitely real out in western OK. I've seen some big ones in Cimarron county and even some RM sheep which had me questioning my eyes too. My daughter pulled the same move re: the jackalope. I made the mistake of laughing along with the store staff.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You are reminding me of Ron's Hamburgers, the pride of Tulsa***

Oct 12, 2020, 2:20 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 17
| visibility 545
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic