Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
This week's edition of crazy libs....
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 22
| visibility 1

This week's edition of crazy libs....

Aug 28, 2020, 10:21 AM

The Speaker of the House said that Joe Biden shouldn't debate Trump (I thought this was a right wing conspiracy theory) Thanks for the gaslighting on that one.

Former losing Presidential and Swamp Rat Hillary Clinton said that under no circumstances should Joe Biden concede the election if he loses.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: This week's edition of crazy libs....

Aug 28, 2020, 10:32 AM

I think he should, but the logic is that you can not win an argument with a liar.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: This week's edition of crazy libs....

Aug 28, 2020, 10:42 AM

Interesting observation.

It's almost like Joe Biden doesn't lie at all.

It's almost as if you think we're all stupid

Aug 28, 2020, 11:04 AM

Lying is part of Trump's personality. It is not worth comparing.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

probably just some***

Aug 28, 2020, 11:20 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Echo Chamber is going to town on this one.

Aug 28, 2020, 10:48 AM

P.S. Biden already responded that he's going to debate. But let's see how many more times someone gets the memo and repeats it on the P&R.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Echo Chamber is going to town on this one.

Aug 28, 2020, 10:55 AM

FYI

This wasn't a thread about Joe Biden saying that he didn't want to debate.

It was a thread about the Speaker of the House saying that he shouldn't debate. Sorry this is so hard for you to understand.

Aug 28, 2020, 10:58 AM

sick burn

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 28, 2020, 11:01 AM

Thanks!

Yes, just like this one

Aug 28, 2020, 11:33 AM [ in reply to Re: Echo Chamber is going to town on this one. ]

https://www.tigernet.com/forum/message/Surprisingly-Nancy-Pelosi-just-called-27690111

And this one.

https://www.tigernet.com/forum/message/How-crazy-is-it-that-Pelusional-wants-to-keep-Americans-from-27695362

How do you guys get the memo? Delivered to your door? Email from your uncle? FoxNews?

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 28, 2020, 12:48 PM [ in reply to Re: Echo Chamber is going to town on this one. ]

She is correct, Trump lies and makes #### up all the time and it is impossible to have a debate with someone who is not bound by any truth. In the end, the only thing a debate will do is give morons who buy Trumps brand of trash a hard on and more BS to spread around hoping to get a reach around from others who think exactly like them.

I think this is just a calculated move by Pelosi

Aug 28, 2020, 11:06 AM

Biden will debate.

But Trump is not worth debating. It's just what we do during elections.

the tension in her face as she shrewdly calculated this...

Aug 28, 2020, 11:30 AM

strategic move is almost as enjoyable as watching her tear up the SOTU speech. Some see her cunning as being unhinged and enjoy it tremendously.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

She never looks confident, that's for sure.***

Aug 28, 2020, 12:19 PM

the tension in her face is surgically induced***

Aug 28, 2020, 12:50 PM [ in reply to the tension in her face as she shrewdly calculated this... ]

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don't believe Joe will debate until internal polls in...

Aug 28, 2020, 12:47 PM [ in reply to I think this is just a calculated move by Pelosi ]

swing states show him down by 2+ points. I doubt an even tie will bring him out of the basement.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Looks like hyperbole.

Aug 28, 2020, 12:44 PM

Factcheck.88 Absolutely true 100%.

""Joe Biden should not concede under any circumstances," Clinton said. "Because I think this is going to drag out, and eventually, I do believe he will win, if we don't give an inch and if we are as focused and relentless as the other side is."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44AbGEHhzg4

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Looks like hyperbole.

Aug 28, 2020, 12:56 PM

Trump already came out and said he would only except the results if he won in one election and has said as much this time around as well. That is what is so dangerous about him, he is normalizing this kind of crap so now the Dems are going to be just as vengeful and ###### in many of the same ways Trump has been and the cycle will continue. I know a lot of his people love him for it as they get a kick out of him pissing everyone off but that is going to come home to roost one of these days and I expect this same people aren’t going to like what happens at that point.

If I were Biden, I'd do what Carole Baskin says.***

Aug 28, 2020, 12:56 PM [ in reply to Looks like hyperbole. ]

If Biden loses...

Aug 28, 2020, 2:21 PM [ in reply to Looks like hyperbole. ]

maybe he and Hillary can go with Al Gore to an island for bitter liberal losers.

As a crazy person yourself, I’m not surprised you

Aug 28, 2020, 1:16 PM

misconstrued what was said.

Hillary said he shouldn’t concede on election night, because more than likely this year’s election will turn into an election week or couple weeks with all the mail in voting, no matter who ends up winning. If either candidate concedes on election night, they would lose the opportunity to see if a surge in delayed mail in votes would push the election in their favor.

She didn’t mean that if it’s found to be that he loses after all the votes are accurately counted that he still shouldn’t concede. But I also wouldn’t expect you to understand that.

Are you hinting that the Dems will "find" bags full of

Aug 28, 2020, 1:24 PM

mail in ballots after Election Day ?

Well, they do need to know how many "found" ballots they need.

This will be the first US election where there will be 150% voter turnout.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Glad you crazy people stick together.

Aug 28, 2020, 1:35 PM

First I never said anything about Dems or Republicans with regards to who mail in voting might turn out benefitting/who would win. It would be smart for neither candidate to concede on election night. Not because one side my illegally “find” some ballots afterwards, as nutjobs like you would suggest, but because guess what, mail takes more time to get delivered and might not arrive before election night. You crazies always jump to conspiracies instead of rational thinking.

Replies: 22
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic