Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Early 2015 ACC Favorites ....
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 957

Early 2015 ACC Favorites ....

Nov 16, 2014, 10:44 AM

I see Miami and Louisville as the favorites next year. FSU and GT will be close behind. Unfortunately I only see Clemson around #5 or #6. Will still have a pretty weak OL, and we lose a ton of experience off the defense. Might be 2016 before we are serious contenders again.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

2015 is going to be tough to watch.***

Nov 16, 2014, 10:47 AM

Re: Early 2015 ACC Favorites ....

Nov 16, 2014, 10:55 AM

Unless we have a serviceable QB, Brent Venables and an attitude on the Oline...we are a .500 team at best in a weak conference. I see us losing to the likes of NC State, BC, Louisville, FSU, GT and SC! Defense will be inexperienced and lack depth. Offense, is just the same...can't be worse!

Nov 16, 2014, 10:57 AM

1. CLEMSON TIGERS
2. Let them all fall on a rock

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Nov 16, 2014, 11:09 AM

I dunno, I agree and disagree

I think the league will be stronger with Louisville, Miami, and GTech getting stronger. Plus ND and @SC the schedule is tough

But for some reason I think the defense will be fine with BV. The strength will shift to the secondary next year rather than the front 7. Don't we get Blanks back? Kearse, Blanks, and Alexander are all NFL talents.

Maybe I'm nuts, but I think the offense will be fine IF DW stays healthy (big if I know). There's alot of talent currently and coming in

Nov 16, 2014, 11:47 AM

Here's the thing about college football - each game and therefore each season is like opening a present except for Bama. Bama knows they're going to win at least 11 games before the season starts........they've got great coaching and have had the #1 recruiting class every year since 2008.

For everyone else, who knows what each Saturday has in store. Did anyone foresee the current attitude in the fan base after an OT loss at FSU? Would you have thought UF would have blown out UGA 2 weeks ago? Did anyone think Auburn would only score 7 on UGA last night?

Who knows how next season could unfold. Right now it looks like it will start slow but by year's end it could be totally different. Whitehurst's last season started slow but by year's end that was a team that could have beaten anyone in the country.

Replies: 5
| visibility 957
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic