Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
ESPN coverage of Dexgate....
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1

ESPN coverage of Dexgate....

Dec 27, 2018, 10:55 PM

All of a sudden they are singing his praises. With him nobody could move the ball against our D. A one man wrecking crew. To hear them he WAS the Clemson D.

Where was all this praise when he wasn’t suspended? I must have missed it.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Agree, if Big Dex was suiting up, ESPN

Dec 27, 2018, 10:59 PM

coverage would scarcely mention him. It would be all CW42, TL16 with some ETN9 mixed in.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Agree, if Big Dex was suiting up, ESPN

Dec 28, 2018, 12:49 AM

We have the most talented, deepest team and best leadership of any team in all of College Football. We haven’t shown our best ball all year because we haven’t had too. Just wait the next two games will surprise everyone how deep and great this team Dabo built is. We will dominate both games because we can and we have better talent than everybody else an it’s not even close!

Tigers will win another National Championship this year dominating Dabo style. The best is yet to come Tigers!!!????????????????

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Re: Agree, if Big Dex was suiting up, ESPN

Dec 28, 2018, 12:51 AM

I think you could be right.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: ESPN coverage of Dexgate....

Dec 27, 2018, 11:03 PM

According to SB Nation, Christian Wilkins was a finalist for the Bednarik, Nagurski and Outland awards. Not Dex. The defense will miss Dex, but he was one piece of a big puzzle.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 27, 2018, 11:07 PM

Because it’s their job to create drama for a game they own the rights to...They literally do this every year....how have some of you not caught on to this sh*t by now is phenomenal.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

Dec 27, 2018, 11:30 PM

You obviously have not been paying attention. Jesse Palmer has been bad mouthing Clemson’s Football team for weeks. He has said we haven’t played anybody and saying we would lose to Notre Dame. Hence my post when he is kissing Dex’s butt now that Dex isn’t playing.

Dec 28, 2018, 12:53 AM

Jesse knows how to play the loyal SEC game and he will keep moving up as long as he is sec loyal.... ?? lol

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Re: ESPN coverage of Dexgate....they just go the way

Dec 27, 2018, 11:42 PM

the wind blows. and the bottom line is their analysis and insights blow too.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 27, 2018, 11:57 PM

You nailed it; they are talking like suddenly we have no Defense. NEVER heard them mention him previously.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 28, 2018, 7:02 AM

They have mentioned Dex plenty of times before this issue. That said, there is much more reason to talk him now since there is a major issue and he is now suspended. There is more reason to talk about him. Just like they would be talking more about TL if he were suspended and not able to play. There is a story here.

Dec 28, 2018, 5:40 AM

Good. I am glad they are saying that.

Dec 28, 2018, 7:12 AM

Wondering why big Dex is all of a sudden on the front page, but the three Bama suspensions don’t make the cut. That included their starting left guard and a steady playing TE.

Dec 28, 2018, 8:03 AM

What’s up with the Bama suspensions? Saban only discloses it’s NCAA violations not team rules or academics. Besides the drug testing what other NCAA rules would be in play at this time of the season? Since Saban isn’t being transparent, I think it’s fair game to assume these players failed the drug test with a lit up scorecard not “trace” thresholds. I’m so grateful Dabo is our coach.

Replies: 13
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic