Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
ESPN Gameday gonna' be at Clemson in 2 weeks?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 2,667

ESPN Gameday gonna' be at Clemson in 2 weeks?

Oct 7, 2018, 9:55 AM

Not a lot of competing games that they would want to visit, IMO.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

Re: ESPN Gameday gonna' be at Clemson in 2 weeks?

Oct 7, 2018, 10:01 AM

I bet Desmond Howard hopes not!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 7, 2018, 10:06 AM

Desmond will push to be at E Lansing to watch the team he predicted to make CFP screw it up again against the Spartans. That would be a nice outcome. Gameday, stay out of Clemson this year. Don’t need your drama.

Oct 7, 2018, 10:14 AM

Okay, I didn't like Desmond Howard's comment either, but don't you think telling Gameday to stay out of Clemson is over the top? Is that the image we want to portray? I think we should take the high road and leave out the nasty comments. Let our team speak for us on the field.

null

Oct 7, 2018, 10:04 AM

id say theres a 90% chance gameday is here. They seem to like coming here for games and the only competition we have is Washington/colorado and Michigan/michigan state. unless they want to go to some small college or go to NY or something, its coming here

Oct 7, 2018, 10:06 AM

Referencing Howard’s rebuttal, my sign will read: “Being a fool is not a statistic, it’s a style.”

...with a pop-up picture of him.***

Oct 7, 2018, 10:45 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 7, 2018, 10:47 AM [ in reply to Re: ESPN Gameday gonna' be at Clemson in 2 weeks? ]

It will be Washington/Colorado if they both win next week. Better salmon.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I sure hope not. Keep those yappy losers out of Clemson.***

Oct 7, 2018, 10:37 AM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I sure hope not. Keep those yappy losers out of Clemson.***

Oct 7, 2018, 10:52 AM

I agree everyone on Tnet seems to dislike the guys but when there is a chance they can come to CU they go hog wild about it. I quit watching the espn coverage years ago but did see what Howard said and if I take my orange colored glasses off I can see there is some truth to what he said. We did not run the ball and grind down WF we just hit the hole and out ran them to the end zone.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 7, 2018, 11:00 AM

So now rushing yardage is only good if you grind your way down the field?
I guess we're gonna have to start coaching our backs to run for 10 yards and take a knee.
And just keep repeating that all the way down the field so we can be more impressive.

Oct 7, 2018, 11:10 AM

He didn't say Clemson wasn't a good rushing team. He said they were 'finesse'. Which is true. Clemson OL will never get mistaken for maulers like Bama, UGA, or Wisconsin.

Oregon was the definition of 'finesse' under Chip Kelly and they consistently averaged >300 yard/game.

I think we are more of a power team than we were under CM, but we're still far from being a dominant OL that imposes their will.

How many times have we had to run the ball 3-4 times inside the 5-yard line to get a TD this season?

You guys are making Clemson fans look really whiny and petty. Please stop.

Oct 7, 2018, 12:13 PM [ in reply to Re: I sure hope not. Keep those yappy losers out of Clemson.*** ]

So now rushing yardage is only good if you grind your way down the field?
I guess we're gonna have to start coaching our backs to run for 10 yards and take a knee.
And just keep repeating that all the way down the field so we can be more impressive.

When we play a good defense we will have to move people and grind out a running game and we have not done a lot of that under the current Oc's. Pittsburgh ran all over Syracuse and everyone has ran over wf.

Message was edited by: speedracer®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I watched Sports Center this am. Absoultely NOTHING

Oct 7, 2018, 10:52 AM

about our Tigers.

Guess they are still too liberal for our team.

#### ESPN AND GAME DAY

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

https://as1.ftcdn.net/v2/jpg/00/81/16/28/1000_F_81162810_8TlZDomtVuVGlyqWL2I4HA7Wlqw7cr5a.jpg

washington State is pushing for it

Oct 7, 2018, 12:15 PM

If Oregon beats Washington next week.

Replies: 14
| visibility 2,667
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic