Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
ESPN's take on Clemson offense
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 2,473

ESPN's take on Clemson offense

Dec 21, 2018, 8:37 AM

http://www.espn.com/video/clip?id=25584528

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Due to Trevor and Ross

Dec 21, 2018, 8:41 AM

Dabo made the right decision at QB. That said, KB should have stayed. His leaving almost cost us a game, and a playoff spot, and a potential NC.

Re: Due to Trevor and Ross

Dec 21, 2018, 9:40 AM

while i do think KB should have stayed... honestly, i think it was best (for clemson) that he left.. if KB was still at clemson, i'm afraid you woulda seen a lot more of what we saw in the first 4 games.. which was inconsistency on the offensive side of the ball.. when the team became TL's... that's when our offense really started humming.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Once KB was no longer “All In” He became detrimental.

Dec 21, 2018, 9:56 AM [ in reply to Due to Trevor and Ross ]

It was certainly touch & go with Syracuse, but once that hurdle was past, there hasn’t been a single instance where KB would have helped us do anything better than we did with Lawrence/Brice ... KB would have been a huge distraction.

Regarding the Syracuse game ... IMHO we won because we decided to feed ETN relentlessly. If KB had come in, the past would indicate that he would have carried the ball himself a great deal of the time.

Maybe he brings us back with his legs ... maybe not.

And most importantly ... if faced with that 4th & 6, I have very little faith that he could have made that pass.

Honestly, for me, KB made the right decision for himself and for Clemson when he left the team.

We’re fine and he’s fine and I wish him the best at Missouri.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Once KB was no longer “All In” He became detrimental.

Dec 21, 2018, 10:16 AM

I agree that KB would have continued to be a distraction if he had stayed. It all worked out for the best. Go Tigers beat ND!

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cool.. the video says the production is due to a better

Dec 21, 2018, 10:22 AM

Run game.

I'm sure tnetters will ignore that and use this as another opportunity to knock KB.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: Cool.. the video says the production is due to a better

Dec 21, 2018, 10:28 AM

Why would they need to ignore it? You mean to tell me that they feel the running game improved without the running QB?? You don't say. ??

Who posted they would "Need" to do anything.

Dec 21, 2018, 11:10 AM

I'm sure they will do it just cause. No other reason needed.

They didn't say why they feel that way. Could be a lot of things. More dedication to running, more carries for etn, weaker run defenses, etn having one more year, punting, nascar, the Beatles ...and the rolling stones.

Who knows. I'm sure tnetters will just pick something to meet their biased agenda. Too hard to see a video complementary to Clemson and just say "dats cool ".

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

KB can't throw his way out of a wet paper bag

Dec 21, 2018, 10:29 AM [ in reply to Cool.. the video says the production is due to a better ]

good enough for ya?

Whose paper bag?***

Dec 21, 2018, 11:11 AM

Re: ESPN's take on Clemson offense

Dec 21, 2018, 11:01 AM

Brice is a much better backup QB, and KB didn't want to be here. Would he have been able to lead a come from behind, length of field, with a critical 4th down pass, time running out, td drive ? It's all good.

Replies: 10
| visibility 2,473
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic