Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
He is a player and we would have loved to have him..........
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1,071

He is a player and we would have loved to have him..........

Feb 3, 2016, 3:13 PM

but, come next January, he will be watching the Tigers playing in the NATTY instead of playing in it!

All that being said, Dabo, his staff and the team did a great job recruiting this kid. Remember now, he has never been to a Clemson game and felt that electricity. Michigan has been setting this up some time now by hiring his High School coach and bringing in his friends, etc. and all that is perfectly legal.

The fact that we danced with him this far was amazing to me. Who knows about the Mom and the rest of the family but one thing is certain, with all that pub, everybody knows who this kid and his Mom are by now! Honestly, was that part of the plan? I mean think about this - before CU got in the picture, he was a lock to Michigan. There was no drama - he was going to Michigan. All of sudden, we have news, drama, people checking recruiting websites, ESPN getting some interest in what otherwise wouldn't have been interesting. Very curious how this all came about. Not saying it was all a setup but it was convenient for all parties - including CU - we didn't get the kid but we got in some great pub across the country. Kind of reminded me a little of the Clowney situation with the family element.

All in all, good pub for all parties and sold some AD time as well as made some $$$ for the recruiting gurus. Big picture - CU still has #4 and that's all that I need to know!

CUNTAMPA!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Don't take this the wrong way but...

Feb 3, 2016, 3:15 PM

I don't think CU N TAMPA is gonna be well received

Re: Don't take this the wrong way but...

Feb 3, 2016, 3:17 PM

WOW - you are right - change that to CUinTampa!

Re: Don't take this the wrong way but...

Feb 3, 2016, 3:17 PM [ in reply to Don't take this the wrong way but... ]

I was just thinking the same thing....hahaha. I don't even know what this thread is about ........as soon as I opened it up, I saw that at the bottom

Had to read the last word several times. Slowly.***

Feb 3, 2016, 3:16 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 1,071
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic