Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
"Florida's Republicans: A National Embarrassment, A Danger
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 683

"Florida's Republicans: A National Embarrassment, A Danger

Dec 31, 2020, 10:15 AM

to Democracy."

Orlando Sentinel with an accurate take on the idiocy of their Congressional representation.

https://www.orlandosentinel.com/opinion/editorials/os-op-florida-republicans-congress-january-6-electors-20201231-3x5vqaavqbg5fiqh6crkryihby-story.html

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Florida's Everything: A National Embarrassment, A Danger***

Dec 31, 2020, 10:18 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: "Florida's Republicans: A National Embarrassment, A Danger

Dec 31, 2020, 11:16 AM

it is all the boomers with time shares that vote down here, despite living in Connecticut,. They were stupid enough to buy a time share, and they were stupid enough to put these people in power.

and I think there should be an age limit on voting, 75 seems about right. At that point any policy decisions will likely have no bearing or outcome on your future, so it is time to let the next generation seal their own fate. They already done fucked everything anyway(boomers).

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dont agree with the 75 age limit

Dec 31, 2020, 11:20 AM

If you pay taxes, you get to vote....that's my limit

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Dont agree with the 75 age limit

Dec 31, 2020, 11:27 AM

I know too many people in this county that play golf all day, don't work, never did, and pay nothing but capital gains on their inheritances. should they be allowed to vote, I mean they are dead beats, they contribute nothing to society.

Re: Dont agree with the 75 age limit

Dec 31, 2020, 12:46 PM [ in reply to Dont agree with the 75 age limit ]

So poor people are out ? in a democracy ??

That would disenfranchise Trump, lol

Jan 1, 2021, 3:20 PM [ in reply to Dont agree with the 75 age limit ]

I know he wants to vote by mail again like he did this year - don't deny him that right just because he doesn't pay taxes.

The only regret Boomers have is spoiling their kids & grandkids

Dec 31, 2020, 11:48 AM [ in reply to Re: "Florida's Republicans: A National Embarrassment, A Danger ]

so bad that they turned into generations of whiners and complainers. And if people who don't work, don't pay taxes, etc are not allowed to vote, the Dems will lose a lot of votes.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

A drunk will run a STOP sign, but a stoner will wait for it to turn green.

Re: The only regret Boomers have is spoiling their kids & grandkids

Dec 31, 2020, 12:02 PM

boomers are by far the most entitled generation of all time, it is not even close. They bankrupted the country subsidizing their bloated standard of living off future generations, dismantled our social safety nets, pulled the ladder up behind themselves on educational subsidies, all while doing irreparable harm to the environment. Then they have the gall to point the finger at people who are not even old enough to vote.

The reality is they will never own up to their mistakes, that is why they deny man made climate change and blame everything on immigrants. They will go to their graves believing they were the best ever, when in fact they were the high water mark of greed that triggered the decline of Western Civilization.

A lot of boomers have been whining and complaining since Nov 2nd.

Dec 31, 2020, 12:09 PM [ in reply to The only regret Boomers have is spoiling their kids & grandkids ]

They can’t just take a loss like an adult, they have been whining and making up nonsense for the past two months.

I guess Donald Trump can't vote any more.

Dec 31, 2020, 12:43 PM [ in reply to The only regret Boomers have is spoiling their kids & grandkids ]

He doesn't work and he doesn't pay taxes. I have heard some argue that stupid people shouldn't get to vote either.

That's three strikes against Trump right there.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I guess Donald Trump can't vote any more.

Dec 31, 2020, 4:09 PM

Almost 4 million jobs created since election.
More Americans are now employed than ever recorded before in our history.
Created more than 400,000 manufacturing jobs since election.
Manufacturing jobs growing at the fastest rate in more than THREE DECADES.
Economic growth last quarter hit 4.2 percent.
New unemployment claims recently hit a 49-year low.
Median household income has hit highest level ever recorded.
African-American unemployment has recently achieved the lowest rate ever recorded.
Hispanic-American unemployment is at the lowest rate ever recorded.

Re: I guess Donald Trump can't vote any more.

Jan 1, 2021, 3:22 PM

Plus he opened up hundreds of thousands of new jobs vacated by preventable COVID deaths he caused by his incompetent leadership!

Replies: 12
| visibility 683
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic