Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Was buying some beer at Spinx yesterday
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 706

Was buying some beer at Spinx yesterday

Aug 14, 2019, 10:04 AM

Girl at the register was maybe a 5 out of 10, country girl, def bangable but not something to brag about later.

Anyway, she looks at me and says “this may sound strange but I bet you taste like a blow pop” and smiled. Obviously she was hitting on me but the comment threw me off as it was out of the blue. I kindly asked her to meat up behind the dumpster in 20...JK. I thanked her and walked out.

Back in my single days I def would have slipped her my number and asked to meat up later.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'd do the same in my younger days. Middle age I'd do what

Aug 14, 2019, 10:09 AM

you did, and just smile and walk off. In my older years, presently, I'd be like....

"Hang on a sec.".

I'd walk back to the candy aisle and get a blow pop and take it back to the register. Then after paying for it, I'd hand it to her, smile, and then walk off.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Dollar General

Aug 14, 2019, 11:00 AM

Son of was in DG the other day, looking for something to eat no doubt. Walked by woman on floor looking at bag of dog food. Thought she was reading the label. Came back by and she was eating it! Mentioned it to the cashier and she like "oh hayell no! This my SECond day on job. I'm calling the police!"

He said woman eating dog food was definitely on something. Had weird, crazy look. So, ya'll be keerful when near the dog food section!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“And you may ask yourself, well, how did I get here?”***

Aug 14, 2019, 12:03 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

"you may find yourself eating dogfood in a Dollar General"

Aug 14, 2019, 1:59 PM

don't remember that line.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-fatherg-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: “And you may ask yourself, well, how did I get here?”***

Aug 14, 2019, 2:34 PM [ in reply to “And you may ask yourself, well, how did I get here?”*** ]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AjQ4U-3FNrw

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: “And you may ask yourself, well, how did I get here?”***

Aug 14, 2019, 6:14 PM

https://youtu.be/Ewu7jFwzJDg

Greenr

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Noice***

Aug 15, 2019, 7:20 AM

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Dollar General

Aug 14, 2019, 2:38 PM [ in reply to Re: Dollar General ]

This true DGUARCHITECT? You store food up there?

badge-ringofhonor-clemsonsteve02.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Depends...

Aug 14, 2019, 3:22 PM

u hongry?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Your buddy book picture shows

Aug 14, 2019, 12:47 PM

you're definitely the type of guy to bang a gas station 5 behind a dumpster.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

Replies: 10
| visibility 706
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic